[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we mad at David Duke or did he do nothing wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6
File: 1444157828495.jpg (41 KB, 396x509) Image search: [Google]
1444157828495.jpg
41 KB, 396x509
Are we mad at David Duke or did he do nothing wrong?
>>
I disavow David Duke. He doesn't represent me.
>>
>>65750414
Fuck the kkk they ruin our arguement.
>>
Ask me tomorrow.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVNyEL0towc
>>
He literally did nothing wrong,
It might even be a good thing that they latched onto him since other than being a kkk guy for 3 years 40 years ago, he's not a crazy gasthekikesracewarsnow skinhead.
I'm sure there are a ton of the latter out there that the media could've found supporting Trump.
>>
>>65750414

That guy looks good for 63.

That being said, he's a fucking moron for voicing his support like that. Come on, dude.
>>
>>65750509
Duke isn't in the KKK and regrets ever being a member. He's very reasonable, hopefully some people will google him and agree.
>>
Why weren't we mad when Jared Taylor did it?
>>
>>65750487
>>65750509
If I run for president with the promise to cease the death penalty in all states, which would lead to support and endorsements from murderers and serial killers on death row, should I then have to disavow them, even though I didn't ask for their support?

If yes, why?
>>
File: mfw.jpg (9 KB, 165x163) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
9 KB, 165x163
Is David Duke a curlbro?
>>
>>65750846
I've watched and listened to some of his stuff and he's very redpilled. Nevertheless he isn't a retarded racist or anything but he blames zionists for a lot of stuff so naturally he's literally Hitler to the media.
I prefer him to Alex Jones any day.
>>
nobody who matters cares about this fake kkk controversy
>>
>>65750857
He wasn't in the KKK, that's the only difference between them.

Well and /pol/ is full of kike shills and Jared Taylor doesn't name the Jew.
>>
David Duke is bro tier. He and Donald will make this country white again.

Fuck niggers and fuck free handouts. Send them back and make America great again.
>>
He a good boy
>>
>>65750414
I was going to be mad at him for trying to get headlines and causing trouble for the Donald. But then I found out it was just kikes being kikes.
>>
>>65750618
You won't say nothing about the Jews dancing will you?
>>
File: 1450584286742.jpg (7 KB, 241x267) Image search: [Google]
1450584286742.jpg
7 KB, 241x267
>>65750414
Did nothing wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyiWiCE8alI
>>
They tried this in August it made him stronger, they tried again in February it will work this time.
>>
>>65750414
He kind of killed his own career by associating with the KKK in any capacity but no, I don't think he did anything wrong in terms of simply voicing who he would vote for in the election. Also he is brilliant at identifying the Jew so he gets a pass from me.
>>
File: [000161].jpg (625 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
[000161].jpg
625 KB, 1280x1707
>>65750414
Media Exploitation Hillary, is Supported by Bolsheviks that have murdered over 100 Million white people, she is closely allied with wasserman shultz one of the Anti- White team members but how can we explain this is pc terms?
>>
>>65750937
He has good shoulders, chest and traps so no.
>>
>>65750414
This fucking retard needs to keep his mouth shut, even though I agree with most of what he says, he hurt donalds chances and cost him votes. He knows he's hated by most of America, so don't fucking talk about candidates you like, you fucking retard.
>>
I've noticed the media is only saying he is ebil because muh kkk. But that is not what he is about anymore. He is pretty much only focused on naming the Jew. Strange how they never report any of that. Afraid people will realize he's right?
>>
When Trump wins we're going to do some lynching !!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN !!
>>
Does Obabo disavow Mooslim policies against females when he visits their Mosques
>>
David Duke explained:

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/basics/definition/con-20025568
>>
Duke is actually a pretty smart guy, he just gets shit on because he's been around WN and KKK groups.

And that's all the media cares about.
>>
>>65751016
>I prefer him to Alex Jones any day.
He BTFO'd Alex Jone on his own show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo2yLI5dgBE
David Duke should be /pol/'s hero. I don't where all this random hate came from, he's redpilled than most on Jews.
>>65750509
David Duke hasn't been in the KKK for decades. He claims that his KKK unit never were violent and Duke condemns violence. He's not even a supremacist.
>>
>>65750857
Jared Taylor doesn't think the kikes are bad
>>
>>65750890
seconding this
>>
>>65752252
>I don't where all this random hate came from
The Trump meme train. There's a shitonne of idiots, both supporters and detractors and also shills of all kinds, who are jumping on this "issue".
>>
>>65751750
>costed him votes
Who?
>>
>>65750509
hasn't been there in 40 years.. he was as you read there only 23 at the time, and those were obviously different times.

Not a retard this man, he's a doctor, in what I dunno. Don't know much about him tbqh
>>
>>65750745
everyone has the right to express their opinion though. It's not like trump can chose who supports him and not, lot's of weirdos do. He doesn't mean or can control what all of his supports mean either
>>
>>65750414
Let's see:

>butterface
>patchy, faggoty beard
>fat
>hair is obviously a wig
>fake doctorate from far-right Ukrainian diploma mill

0/10 - would not fuck
>>
I wonder if we can get the media to report that Ben Garrison supports Trump
>>
david duke knows who pulls the strings, anyone who disagrees with him is either a shill or doesn't know what they're talking about
>>
>>65752252
well put, sweedie
>>
He really didn't do anything wrong this time. Usually I'm critical of the KKK.
>>
File: 1456266646478.png (210 KB, 480x502) Image search: [Google]
1456266646478.png
210 KB, 480x502
>>65750414
He's a good guy like a grandpa /pol/ telling you stories of merchant lies and trickery.
>>
>>65750414

He is a patriot and a scholar. This whole thing is actually red pilling a lot of people on who Dr. Duke really is and what he fights for. I'm not mad. The fire rises.
>>
>>65751924
how do you figure that
>>
>>65750414
KKK is no different from BLM. Just shittier PR.
>>
>>65750414
He knows what he does is toxic, he's controlled opposition, they did the same shit to Ron Paul.

He's a politician and he knows about public perception.
>>
david duke is a totally reasonable guy from what i've heard. everyone should watch or listen to the full alex jones interview. it gives a pretty good picture of who duke really is. he's not racist, he's not a white supremacist. he simply names who is really causing all of the problems in our society, just as hitler probably did. of course, when you speak out against the powers that be, you will be smeared in every way possible. that is what happened to hitler and it's what's happened to duke. he only joined the kkk when he was young and didn't know what else to do. he saw what was coming down the pipe long before most people did and tried to make his stand. anyone who tries to discredit david duke is a shill or has no clue what they're talking about.
>>
>>65751924
so he's a white Kanye.
>>
If Duke really supported Trump he would have kept his mouth shut.
>>
File: 1455226078177.jpg (84 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1455226078177.jpg
84 KB, 500x500
>>65756357
He did, the media made all the shit up.
>>
>>65750618
> realizes religion is racial
> is a muslim

ficki then behead yourself
>>
>>65756357
As if Republican primary voters give a shit. There's like three black Republicans nationwide at this point. If Trump takes a dip larger than three percent as a result of this, I would be very shocked.
>>
I don't know him that well but he seems like a smart red-pilled guy.
Just read his Wikipedia page that seems rather biased against him.

>David Ernest Duke (born July 1, 1950) is an American white nationalist, antisemitic conspiracy theorist, far-right politician, and former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan

Then it goes on about how he is a criminal and banned from Europe for questioning the Holocaust.
>>
>>65750414
I am a prominent neo-nazi and I endorse Hillary Clinton.
>>
http://southpark.cc.com/clips/103455/using-the-klan
>>
>>65756988
It's not about the primary voters, it's about associating Trump with white supremacy and nazi-ism with the public before the general election.

Think.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.