[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a legitimate reason to hate a right wing gay man who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: gay-couple.jpg (581 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
gay-couple.jpg
581 KB, 1000x667
Is there a legitimate reason to hate a right wing gay man who doesn't intend to adopt children?
>>
>>65750303
Because he's selfish and won't adopt kids.
>>
>>65750303

They're attention whoring faggots.
>>
No matter how many times I try to be friends with your kind, I can't get it through your skulls that I don't want to have sex with you. So I'm done being tolerant. I can't fucking stand gay men and I don't accept them anymore, I see where being liberal got me.
>>
>>65750303

That's not a flaming faggot?

No.

What do you think I am, a flaming bigot?
>>
>>65750457
Meet better gays.
>>
>>65750303
i dont think there is any hate because the lgbti community knows how to party,

its the indoctrination of gender confusion to minors that has me concerned about the overall aim and objective of the movement
>>
File: 1453961949590.jpg (149 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1453961949590.jpg
149 KB, 800x820
>>65751251
>>
>>65751489
but Canada, are you forgetting that a human is a human is a human from coast to coast to coast?
>>
>>65750303
Conservative here.....

No. Now go vote conservative and fuck your husband. We can play Street Fighter V later.

Don't push your alternate lifestyle on my kids, and I won't push my white cisgendered lifestyle on you.

It's amazing how simple it is when you remove religion and Jews from the equation isn't it?
>>
>>65750387
While it's better than getting a surrogate, they're still going to make the kid mentally ill too.
>>
No, nor is there a reason to hate a right wing gay man who wants to marry and adopt. As long as he doesn't try to tell me transgender people deserve special rights for getting elective surgery or endorse the LGBT hijinx that would have religious people bullied into making cakes for them in their own private place of business.
>>
I'm a gay conservative who hates children. I hate other gay people.

Yeah, there is a reason. Too many of them are sissy femboys.
>>
>>65750303
No, gay are ok, as long they dont want to fuck children or me.
>>
Who gives a shit about homosexuality? It's so fucking petty and insignificant and affects only a tiny percentage of the population.

Even if you are against it and think it's immoral there are about a million issues that are far more pressing.

The only reason anyone ever brings this shit up is to drag old conservatives out of their holes so dumb libcucks can laugh at them. Don't take the bait.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 500x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 500x296
>>65750303
If you want to get nit-picky about it, yes. They're forgoing the creation children and the propagation of the white race to fuck dudes in the ass. The sheer fact that they're homosexuals could make other people think it's normal and encourage it if anyone found out.
>>
>>65750303
Yes, because that's two men who aren't procreating
>>
>>65753253
But those are the only ones worth fucking
>>
>>65750303
>protip: I don't
I hate faggots not someone who happens to be gay
>>
>>65753291
> Implying they'd even consider wanting to fuck you
>>
>>65750303
Short answer, no.

Long answer, why would you care if they don't want to adopt kids? That's not a good reason to hate an individual in my estimation.
>>
>>65756150
Because they groom them into becoming fuckboys
>>
Act like a normal person and we're cool. I don't care about your private life.
>>
File: Breaking the lube out.png (445 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Breaking the lube out.png
445 KB, 640x360
>>65750303
>mfw

>We are the rarest gays on the planet.

As if the dating pool isn't already tiny, it's almost non existent at this point for us

Feels bad man
>>
>>65750457
> I can't get it through your skulls that I don't want to have sex with you.

That's fine. I highly doubt that anyone, man or woman, would want to have sex with you either.
>>
Why not just make them serve in the military and they done their part.
>>
>>65755989
I dont know, they are crazy.
>>
>>65750303
Anyone who Identifies themselves as gay, deserves to be slapped around like the dog they are.
If they only keep their shit hidden, deep, within themselves then, yeah, they're good.
>>
>>65750303

beeing homosex isn't an excuse to act like a faggit tho
>>
What if I'm gay but want a lifestyle like everyone else (minus the whole relationship with another man)? Asking for a friend.
>>
File: 1456704672059.png (155 KB, 658x634) Image search: [Google]
1456704672059.png
155 KB, 658x634
>>65750303
>right wing
>gay
I'm a nationalist and traditionalist. I don't like faggots but prefer them over shitskins and chinks. The only right wing ones are either rich conservatives, or they hate Islam. Hating Muslims is a good start but gays will never be truly acceptable.
>>
>>65751808
Australia, aren't you forgetting that you lost a war to some fucking birds?
>>
Yes

Because statistics have proven these type of men rarely get high as a motherfucker
>>
>>65750303
This is getting sad man, you have gone from "Is there a legitimate reason to hate gays" to "Is there a legitimate reason to hate redpilled gays?" to "Is there a legitimate rason to hate redpilled white gay men?" to "Is there a legitimate reason to hate redpilled white gay men who don't want to adopt children"

Just fucking stop being gay already, its not that hard, your fetishes are not supposed to rule your life.
>>
>>65753665
>They're forgoing the creation children and the propagation of the white race to fuck dudes in the ass.
You're forgoing the creation of children to post on 4chan.
>>
>>65757309
Whats the gay part then

Why don't you just try pussy m8, i bet you will find its literally the same than fucking a man minus the degrading humillating thoughts of "oh god im fucking a man, im an unnatural sinner whore"
>>
>>65756248
It's as simple as this.

For as smart and clever as faggots like to make themselves out to be, they sure can't take a hint that their obnoxious, flamboyantly sexually charged behavior isn't perceived as funny or interesting..... it just makes everyone in the room want to throw you down a flight of stairs.

Nobody wants to fuck you, quit acting like it all the time god damn.... you have no shame at all.
>>
>>65758164
Most of the actions in human history boil down to fetishes desu

>>65753665
>Not having children is bad!
lol
>>
>>65758421
>Sins
Has no bearing to me

I've only ever fallen in love with people of the same sex so that's more the deal
>>
Conservative gay men can still be degenerate. Andrew Sullivan is a bug chaser.
>>
>>65750303

No.
>>
Homosexuality is destroying the lineage of the European bloodlines.

Make children, raise them good, no excuses you degenerates.
>>
>>65758576
Nope, fetishes just make bizzarre behaviours arise, fetishes are a """sin""", in that they are a mental protection that has attached itself to sex, like a parasite.

For example, fucking young women because you feel old, is a """sin""", because you are projecting your feelings of impotence into young girls to "triumph over them"

This is bad for your mental health, thats why its a """sin"""

Homosexuality is the same, you get hot on a mental narrative about fucking a men.

The truth is sex is just in the act, not in its symbolical implications.

>>65758735
Yes it has, homosexuals just get off on being perverts because they are obverly submissive and femenine in the rest of their lives.

If you think about it, a homo goes from walking with a gay dog with manicured nails and having tea and scons in a very fancy place, to having his shit pushed up his butthole and his face covered in semen.

They are satisfying a need for feeling like men by doing nasty stuff in bed.
>>
>>65760103

Seems like you've put more thought into 2 dudes fucking than most gay guys do
>>
>>65761100
Yep, i like finding new ways to think about stuff, im not ashamed about it

Its not only gays doe, everyone with a specific sexual fantasy is basically sublimating something into a symbol and discharging his psychic energy into it by performing a sexual act

I think its what sex magic is based around, but i may be wrong
>>
>>65750303
No, and there's no reason to hate a left wing gay man that's adopted 12. Unless his dick is lodged in your very compliant anus and you haven't consented to being his little fukboi.

Worry about yourself and the real problems in the world.
>>
>>65758421
i've been inside that hole before, it was not a fun experience

i like penises, women dont have those.
>>
>>65750303
Yes, because homosexuality is not okay. This is not a negotiable point.
>>
>>65762696
Nope,you are only supposed to cum m8, everything else is mental defenses and abstraction
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.