[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Man says to his woman that he will fuck other girls and show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9
File: Ouroboros_800.gif (222 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Ouroboros_800.gif
222 KB, 800x800
>Man says to his woman that he will fuck other girls and show it to her out of spite in the heat of an argument
>Woman says she will fuck other men and show him that in response to that

Is this balanced or is this grounds for honor killing?
>>
>>65746910
Well he is bluffing , she came back with anything but :

>but anon why sadness

shes a slut
>>
>>65747625
What are you trying to say with the greentext?
>>
>>65746910
It doesn't matter if a guy fucks bitches.
If a cunt even suggests being a slut she needs to be beat severely.
>>
>>65746910
if your woman ever says something along those lines then you already lost, you will remember her saying that .
>you will be mind cucked lol
>>
>>65750150
Is it basically fine if I beat her really fucking hard during sex?

Are you sure I shoulnd't just kill her?
>>
>>65746910
Nice snek.

>>65750840
It's never okay to beat women, David, just braek up with her.
>>
>>65750988
I don't need the opinion of a canadian. Why are you guys such massive beta cuckolds in every thread? Without an exception.
>>
>>65750840
>>65751079
When you are kind to your enemies you pour hot coals on their heads.
Be nice to her Chaim.
>>
>>65751163
What are you referring to ?
>>
>>65751079
>Why are you guys such massive beta cuckolds in every thread? Without an exception.

I'm not weed-man, David, don't be rude to me, my boss (Zio-Harper) supported you faggots.

Typical sabra.
>>
File: library.jpg (546 KB, 1143x1600) Image search: [Google]
library.jpg
546 KB, 1143x1600
the entire situation is just fucking retarded how did you even get into this hypothetical situation in the first place

just dont be a cunt and dont get into a relationship with a cunt and you wont end up in an infinite cuck regress
>>
>>65746910
>is this grounds for honor killing

It depends. Are you barbaric?
>>
File: 34.gif (507 KB, 318x212) Image search: [Google]
34.gif
507 KB, 318x212
Yes. Kill yourself.
>>
>>65751369
Without questions there's always a canadian who out-cucks everyone in a thread. Like that one thread a canadian literally repoted someone to the FBI for saying that he had sex with his wife when she didn't want to.

You guys have some fucked up shit in your water/schools, you're massive betas.
>>
>>65751430
No cucks in this thread please, go away to your muslim neighbors to donate your daughter to.
>>
>>65751887
To be fair we do occasionally blame Jews for it but the reality is that too many good goys in Canada are cucked with leftism and multiculturalism.

What we need is a few good wars to straighten us out like Israel.

That being said my original advise stands, just break up with her.
>>
>>65751887
>Jews are literally Muslims
That explains why you're so chummy with Turkey
>>
>>65750840
Yes, beat her whenever you feel she needs it. You shouldn't hurt her too bad though.
>>65750988
No, it's always okay for a man to beat his woman. Why wouldn't it be okay?
>>
>>65752185
What are you talking about? Also I don't represent all jews, stop thinking like a retard.

>>65752016
Your reason is because beating women is wrong, this is a really stupid cuck reason, your advice sucks.
>>
>>65747625
>that post
what did he mean by this?
>>
File: i behead you last.jpg (37 KB, 540x388) Image search: [Google]
i behead you last.jpg
37 KB, 540x388
>>65746910
By Allah your wife needs a good beating, or you can just drop her and get another one or two. How many wives do you even have?
>>
>>65752326
>No, it's always okay for a man to beat his woman. Why wouldn't it be okay?

Beating on someone who can't defend themselves is Muslim-tier behaviour.

>>65752368
>Your reason is because beating women is wrong, this is a really stupid cuck reason, your advice sucks.

It's also pointless, if you have to beat her to get her to behave in a certain way, you're obviously not with the right woman.
>>
>>65746910
משועמם?
>>
>>65751079
I'm a cuck for not wanting to be fined and jailed? Believe me, I feel like beating loyalty into them is the only thing that goes through to women, but we don't have that liberty anymore.

But is that alright over there in the banks of the east
>>
File: owl-laughing.jpg (68 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
owl-laughing.jpg
68 KB, 900x675
>>65752581
>Beating on someone who can't defend themselves is Muslim-tier behaviour.

Pretty hilarious coming from a nato cuck who need a coalition to fight a shit tier Arab army with no air force and use drones against civilians, know your place babykiller.
>>
>>65751079

greatest ally
>>
>>65752581
>women can't defend themselves
pretty sexist, canuck
>>
>>65752813
Muslims obviously don't count as sentient beings so killing them with drones is the same as taking apart a lego, nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>65752368
>What are you talking about? Also I don't represent all jews, stop thinking like a retard.
You're the one thinking like a retard
>>
>>65752581
hurr durr not with the right woman, you will never find the right woman with this attitude. Women need violence sometimes just like they need a hard fuck.
>>
>>65752987
Wow you got me, good point I now stand corrected
>>
File: 24085919.jpg (25 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
24085919.jpg
25 KB, 400x266
>>65752970
It's funny because we say the same thing about infidels, are you sure you're not a Muslim doing al taqqiya?
>>
>>65752960
People who think an average woman could hold her own against a man are blind from ideology, they're like people who think the earth is 6000 years old
>>
>>65753194
I know you do, Mohamid, that's why I think it's morally permissible to exterminate you vermin, or at least exterminate you in the West.

I certainly don't see any moral problem in dropping bombs on you as long as you have your people in our countries.

Once all the sand niggers go back to the desert, I would lobby Israel-USA to leave you alone.
>>
>>65753311
Women are one of the things muslims get right.
>>
>>65753311
But we're good friend with the west, we get weapons and shit. I think you're replying to the wrong post Chang.

Islam + Western Civilization = love 4 ever
>>65753458
And shawarma
>>
>>65753027
>>65753458

David, if you want to be an animal and beat on your woman like a filthy sand nigger, go ahead and just do it, you don't need our permission.
>>
>>65753582
Women are like children, not sure what kind of dumb feminist propaganda you're drinking but it's the truth, they're not logical but emotional you have to deal with them that way.
>>
>>65753577
Oh no, Achmed, we are not friends. We send you weapons because we know you'll use them against each other like the chimps that you are.

Why are you even responding to this thread? We all know sand niggers beat their wives.
>>
>>65753666
The day I take Muslim advice on dealing with women (or anything for that matter) is the day I put a large slug of metal into my skull.

I might as well ask Satan how to get into heaven.
>>
>>65751887
>You guys have some fucked up shit in your water/schools, you're massive betas.

shutup u filthy jew
>>
>>65753913
I know, what a rude hebrew, right? And after everything our government did for him.
>>
>>65753794
satan was an angel, of course he'd know how to get into heaven
retard
>>
The man is a faggot and a degenerate. Hopefully the woman will find someone better. Shit men who can't control themselves are dime a dozen.
>>
File: best friends.jpg (32 KB, 459x273) Image search: [Google]
best friends.jpg
32 KB, 459x273
>>65753672
You mean you help us make Middle-East great again :^)

It's okay tho we have 4 wives on average we can repopulate it pretty fast if needed, besides with overpopulation and stuff..
>>65753794
By Allah you're taking this satirical board too seriously.
>>
>>65753794
>>65753582
Enjoy living a misrable life and getting cucked.

This is a truth known to all civilizations for thousands of years, not just muslims. It's just muslims are one of the only ones (aside from traditionalists from other religions) still redpilled about women.
>>
Well, he's not going to get anywhere near her numbers, so he loses. Both are retarded, both are sluts.
>>
>>65754220
By Allah you are right, might as well be nice to the future generation. Here, have my daughters and house, I'm just going to go kill myself now before Sharia becomes law.

>>65754241
David, my wife is a loyal submissive traditional woman and I've never had to raise my hand against her once. It's called being a man, not some thuggish bully.
>>
>>65754241
so because your women doesnt respect you as a man you hit her like shes a man. good logic.

women think with emotion
men use logic

stop trying to shill us pls
>>
>>65754554
I hit her like she's a woman, if I hit her like she's a man she would be fucking dead.

You're suck dumb cucks, notice how it's mostly the canadians (and brits).
>>
>>65754774
Pissrael please
>>
>>65754774
maybe because we are civilized? how many palestinian children did you murder today? get real you barbaric dickhead
>>
>>65754904
Hahahah look at what your 'civilization' brought you, the west is fucking collapsing.
>>
>>65754904
I'm gonna go ahead and call "time outs" on your right now. We don't give a shit about Palestinian "children" (aka rock-throwing suicide bombers) here in Canada.
>>
File: arabic ouroboros.jpg (52 KB, 539x534) Image search: [Google]
arabic ouroboros.jpg
52 KB, 539x534
>>65746910
No, and neither should be doing that.
>>
>>65754774
if you require violence to get a women to respect your authority you already lost. but we already know who wears the pants in jewish households. rofl
>>
>>65755083
Yeah, a king with 5 wives totally "lost" because he beat one of them.

You stupid fucking cuckold.
>>
>>65752581
>if you have to beat her to get her to behave in a certain way, you're obviously not with the right woman
Every cunt occasionally needs her behavior corrected with a good beating. Afterwards she'll appreciate you for caring enough to discipline her.
>>65753666
Exactly.
>>
>>65751079

Hey kike. I just saw your mom on her back getting laid by her nigger drug dealer.
>>
>>65754505
>I'm just going to go kill myself now before Sharia becomes law.

I can't let you do that because it's absolutely haram, are you really old enough to have kids?
>>
>>65754774
You better not be hitting our women,Shlomo, you worthless fucking sand nigger jew boy dog slave.
>>
>>65755425
Sorry Achmed, it's just that I would rather die than live in a world ruled by you or the Jews. And yes, I am.
>>
>>65755261
why would you ever want 5 wives? do you have 5 cocks? maybe you are just a greedy jew? why not have 1 faithful wife who respects you and you don't have to beat her like a dog? are you really that socially inept you can't sort out hoes from wifey material? get real jewboy
>>
>>65755618
It's biological imperative, it's completely natural.

You can cum 10 times and you get 10 babies from 10 women.

No matter how many guys cum inside of your wife, she's only gonna get one baby out of it, and no one will know the father. This is how nigger tribes operate.
>>
>>65756088
you're a dumbass. how is that a good idea in modern society? are you going to raise those children, or pay child support? men want to fuck not raise children. stop your shitty propaganda the worlds tired of your serpent tongue you foul demon. the chosen people.. give me a break schlomo
>>
>>65757496
If youre a king why not?
>>
>>65757833
are you a king dickhead? didnt think so. and if i was a king why not marry the most beautiful and intelligent women you could find. if you were a king you wouldnt have time to fuck 5 wives. and why would you want 20 different kids who could take the throne. your jew logic is so flawed
>>
>>65757833
all this to justify beating women. you havent tricked anyone this threads dead faggot jew peace im OUT
>>
>>65750150
>It doesn't matter if a guy fucks bitches.
Black Twitter is that way >>>
>>
>>65753666
Beating children doesn't produce good results. It produces sneaky, untrustworthy/untrusting children with intimacy issues. And spics.
>>
>>65746910
Only men are allowed. So yes, grounds for honor killing.
>>
>>65746910
That image triggers me because the pink snake is actually in the green snakes mouth, but the green snake is not in the pink snakes mouth.
REE.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.