[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain to me how wil Trump make Mexico pay for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: f_equipo.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
f_equipo.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
Can someone explain to me how wil Trump make Mexico pay for the wall without fucking the American middle class in the process?
>>
File: Mexico will pay for The Wall.png (35 KB, 583x243) Image search: [Google]
Mexico will pay for The Wall.png
35 KB, 583x243
>>65740827
>>
>>65740827

reduce the amount of free shit (aid) US is giving to Mexico?
>>
File: mexican flag.svg.png (161 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
mexican flag.svg.png
161 KB, 2000x1333
This post doesn't make sense
>>
>>65740988
damn my nigga Colombia puts it down. Get your checkbook ready mexico, you get to build a wall to keep your own people out of my country.
>>
File: mexicanmix.jpg (177 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
mexicanmix.jpg
177 KB, 1536x1024
Hispanic/white make beautiful kids.

I suggest all you guys find a nice loyal Hispanic girl and make superior tan white babies.
>>
>>65741061
That would mean the drug war is over as the aid comes from a joint security treaty.
>>
>>65740827

trade deficit, they will be so thankful... also if trump decided to fuck up the Mexican drug insurgency groups... yet another product of slimy American power players, he would be based. No more isis or Mexican terror groups created by America!
>>
>>65740827
The wall will cost a fraction of what we currently pay to illegal immigrants in services they use each year

Your country is a parasite
>>
>>65740988
Did you read the part of the OP that says

>without fucking the american middle class in the process

These measures will produce a price hike and devaluation of the dollar.
>>
>>65741541
>gook ancestry
>superior
lol
>>
>>65741935
a price hike on mexican goods, which account for very little to the average non-hispanic middle class family
>and devaluation of the dollar
how so?
>>
>>65742238
The trade is made in dollars, less trade = less value for the dollar. Putting limitations on VISA for Mexican entrepreneurs mean flight of capital aswell.
>>
>>65741985
What you say india?
>>
>>65741935
No it fucking won't, it just means we'll be able to put out many unemployed back to work.

You have to go back
>>
>>65741845
The money the illegals get is money that is spent and thus gets re-injected to the American economy, the wall is a net economic loss.
>>
>>65744062
That will demamd higher wages and thus an additional price hike.
>>
>>65740827
Mexico receives between 700 and 900 million US$ every year in foreign aid. We keep it instead of paying what is essentially bribe money to the corrupt government in Mexico. That and we quit sending tourists there, we close the border to tourists and place the entire nation into a "No Go" zone. There goes all that money the extort from travelers. Then as an added bonus we start making everyone who remits funds to Mexico pay a fee on each transaction. Wall pays for itself and beaners self deport.

Win Win all around.
>>
>>65741753
Is funny how Teump has never addressed security issues such as thee illegal drug trade hmmmm why would that be?
>>
>>65744164
Tax all money transfers to Mexico at 100% to pay for the wall. Go home pedro, stop gaming the system you fucking puto.
>>
>>65745229
I know you're shilling but I will explain. It's called strategy. Waiting till after the convention and he is nominated means his opponents don't have time to cherry pick and straw man the plans he has and also keeps them from copying his plans and using them like they were theirs all along.

Dealing with a known thief (El RATO) and Rubio means he has to hide his power leve till the last second.

Once Trump goes SSJ3 on Clinton it is game over.
>>
>>65745113
The tourists and the fees are plausible, though free market will get rid of the fees in no time.
>>
>>65740827
He'll be fucking them with good labor with all those jobs the wall will create.
>>
>>65743811
>Mexican entrepeneurs
That a funny way to say highway orange salesmen.
>>
>>65745579
Until Trump hypotheticaly wins the presidence he will have to speak now, the democrats can copy and improve upon his plans aswell.
>>
>>65745746
Pemex is shareholder of Airgas (50%)
>>
>>65745607
When (not if) Trump has the Army start watching the border between the US and Mexico that drug volume should drop quite fast. People up here are addicted and many will go into withdrawal; tough shit for them but their choice was made long ago.

Most of that foreign aid is meant to support the war on drugs but we both know that the corruption in Mexico makes that money disappear into thin air before the ink on the paper dries.
>>
>>65740827
Not every American imports slave labour from Mexico like your seasonal Californian overlords.
>>
>>65740827

Mexico does not pay the tariffs on goods they sell to us. These fees have been waved.

You no longer wave the fees.
>>
>>65745889
He can, he may be waiting for the last few also rans to wander off so he doesn't have to worry so much about a five way split vote. Getting past Super Tuesday will be rough even as well as he is polling and Cruz has Texas pretty much locked in from what I see.

You do understand that the election is two stages? First for the nomination then for the actual job. He has to push out all the riff raff in the GOP so he is the candidate for November general, this is when you attack weaknesses of your opponents. Having not said what his plans are is a strong defense against attacks from his opponents who would willingly rape their grannies to win.

It's a long and seriously warped process but it is what we have. At least we aren't Canada.
>>
>>65746599
I'm skeptical about it, since drug trade is part of the establishment and Trump has never said anything anti-establishment.
>>
>>65747799
Trump is a guy who doesn't smoke (anything) doesn't drink alcohol and takes care of his health. I'm guessing that his sentiments on drugs, drug use and drug users is that it is something that we need to resolve as a society so we can MAGA.

Every breath he takes is anti establishment, this is why the GOP has gone pants on head retarded trying to find a way to stop him. They didn't count on a populist candidate that would attract both left and right leaning moderates as well as the core voters.

Bad news for Cruz even worse for Rubio. Maybe in 8 more years he can try again.

Trump all the way.
>>
>>65741541
>Finding a Hispanic that isn't marry or a gold-digger
But for the most part, you're right.
>>
>>65745746
Stop acting dumb
>>
>>65744402
>That will demamd higher wages and thus an additional price hike.

What exactly is your argument? It's bad for the american economy if companies can no longer undercut wages with illegal workers (aka slaves)? Do you think companies that can't sustain themselves without illegals should be allowed to exist?

How is this bad? Illegals don't pay taxes and bring vast majority of the money they make back to mexico anyway.
>>
>>65740827
eres joto
>>
>>65748851
Is bad because your economy is now adapted to work that way, a price hike will increase poverty greatly and will disappear the middle class.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.