[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American niggers vs any other nigger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
Question /pol/ are American niggers better than any other niggers , even though they all chimp out the same

The American niggers are American so they are therefore better by default

Discuss
>>
>>65738179
Other niggers always try to emulate american niggers, so maybe they are the apex niggers?

Not sure, but "our" somali niggers do a poor job at it.
>>
File: 1450734062227.jpg (386 KB, 820x801) Image search: [Google]
1450734062227.jpg
386 KB, 820x801
>>65738179
Other niggers are degenerate, but at least they are quiet and live in reservations
American niggers are the loudest, most annoying and live among normal people and can have opinions
American niggers should be dealt with firth, then south african, then the rest
>>
>>65738614
I'd say African nigs are the worst, followed by American nigs, who are restrained from super chimpouts if only by virtue of being a minority.
>>
>>65738179
Only difference is American ones are just cuddled.
>>
They certainly seem to have a sense of entitlement that doesn't seem to be present anywhere else. And as mentioned above, the toxic Afro-American culture is rapidly spreading to the rest of the world. Of course all blacks are inherently more violent and libidinous than the rest of us, but the older generations of them here in the UK actually integrated into the native working-class culture relatively well and actually worked for a living.
>>
>>65738179
If you've ever met an actual African immigrant - particularly a non-Muslim one - you would probably think that they were just a somewhat stupid white person with the wrong color skin. I've met quite a few people from countries like Kenya, Tanzania, CAR, Burundi and they have more in common with us than they do with American niggers. They value education, know the value of hard work, and you can't smell their hair gel from fifty yards downwind. Granted, they are still a different race with their own peculiarities, but if I could swap out the entire American black population with the population of a random non-Muslim African country, I'd do it in a heartbeat and I think the country would be a lot better off.
>>
>>65738179
>The American niggers are American so they are therefore better by default

American Blacks are by FAR the worst out of the black people in the first world
>>
File: 1445819420547.jpg (77 KB, 700x478) Image search: [Google]
1445819420547.jpg
77 KB, 700x478
>>65738179
All American niggers do is ask for free shit and cry about their ancestors.
I want more Ben Carsons (minus the grain shit) Michael Whaleys and MLKs. Aka productive, can string together a coherent sentence, argue logically and not threaten to slaughter all cops and their families.
>>
>American
we wuz kings and shit!
>African
who gives a shit about that?

And that's the major difference between the two.
>>
>>65740011
If all of them flee to Germany like they keep tweeting about when trump is elected the problem will solve itself

But niggers actually doing anything good is a long shot
>>
>>65738179
American niggers who work hard become instantly red-pilled.
>>
>>65738179
It's because we beat out the tribalism when we brought them over so they don't have that weighing
Them down
>>
File: degeneracy.jpg (168 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
degeneracy.jpg
168 KB, 1200x630
>>65738179
By the way, BLM is being copied in Europe even though our police tremble in fear when someone mentions the word racist.

So thanks for that America.
>>
>>65738179
If by better, you mean better behaved, or perhaps pacified, we'd win hands down.

If you mean the most likely to go full WURL STAW and chimp out, then you would probably within the top 3 slots, competing with the South Africans, or perhaps just Sub-Saharan Africa in general for first place.
>>
File: hutu-vs-tutsi.jpg (59 KB, 550x364) Image search: [Google]
hutu-vs-tutsi.jpg
59 KB, 550x364
>>65738179
Muricans are worse at first sigh, because the gang culture and shit, but Africa niggers are primitive people.Give them a reason, and they will be ating murica niggers for breakfast literally.
>>
>>65738179
Yes, American nigs at least learn from us, look at Liberia where they went back and enslaved everyone.

Nigs in Africa cant even learn to shovel gravel properly
>>
File: 1453277828928.gif (2 MB, 420x236) Image search: [Google]
1453277828928.gif
2 MB, 420x236
>>65740254
When will we evacuate all whites from Germany and then quarantine it? At this point it's PUTSCH or die.
>>65741346
How about when you see a nigger pull the trigger?
>>
>Be a application and website developer at a tech incubator
>Team leader agrees to do a charity project; I still get a paycheck, but the company isn't getting paid.
>We're doing agile development bullshit where the client sits in on meetings
>First meeting was an hour ago
>They're a cliche' "WE NEED MORE MONEY FOR DEM PROGRAMS" black veterans/food pantry
>They have no idea what the fuck they're doing, or what they want, but heard that it was free

Goddamn this is painful.
>>
>>65738614
American niggers, south africans and somalians are the worst
>>
>>65739709
THIS
>>
>>65741346
Cucks
>>
File: 1455980012538.jpg (12 KB, 320x426) Image search: [Google]
1455980012538.jpg
12 KB, 320x426
African Niggers typically don't get a nourishing diet when they are young, so their brains don't fully develop. You can pretty much shave off 15 IQ points from the average person if they are malnourished in their earlier years.
>>
>>65743338
Was that Lenin's monument? Quite satisfying to see that.
>>
>>65738179

John Boyega is better than any American actor.
>>
American niggers=worldstar niggers
>>
>>65744286

http://imgur.com/AYGhuwW

reverse image searched it and found this too

ukraine mob tearing down a lenin statue, feels good man
>>
I've met niggers from other countries like France, England, Brazil and Zimbabwe, and I can assert that american niggers are the niggerest in therms of behavior. I think that's the result of decades of preconditioning.
>>
To be quite honest senpai, niggers are the worst.
the only thing worse than niggers are muslims. And Muslim niggers, well.....
>>
>>65738179
American niggers attack eachother for the most part and leave the civil races alone. They're contained.

The sandniggers in europe, however, are borderline militant towards their europeon masters.
>>
>>65744297
He wasn't shit until the new star wars, and even then he only seemed decent due to the lackluster performance from nearly every other actor.
>>
>>65738179

American niggers by far.

>muh slavery
>muh rosa parks
>muh rodney king
>muh trayvon martin
>muh reparations
>>
The American SJWs have developed a louder, whinier, nigger. They do that through advanced coddling methods and paying idiots like Al Sharpton to keep them believing they are entitled to ever more because they beez black.
>>
>>65739709
Yep, at least for the most part. The west Africans I've met while working are generally well traveled, speak a few languages, and are educated. The ones already here are fucking terrible
>>
File: 1377548644759.jpg (1 MB, 1152x1008) Image search: [Google]
1377548644759.jpg
1 MB, 1152x1008
>>65738179
american niggers have a average iq of 85, white genetics, education, healthcare and food are the cause

niggers in africa are as low as 69, starvation, no european dna, no access to education or healthcare makes them dumb(er) infectious walking zombies

so the american pavement ape is superior to there african brethren
>>
>>65739531
the old generation jamaicans are the best i find. i used to live in south london and all the old jamaican ladies were nice as ever to me all the time. always liked to have a little chin wag at a bus stop and whatnot.

its true though seems like some of thes eyounger black folk have learned too much from their american cousins. though from what i can tell we dont have it nearly as bad as america. most of the black people i come across keep to themselves pretty much and a lot of them are in work.

the only time i can think about a big chimp out was the riots back in 2012. that was pretty bad
>>
They can ook and eek much louder
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 641x491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 641x491
>>65738179
>American niggers are better than other niggers
Sorry Tyrone you lost me there.
>>
>>65739328
African nogs aren't really bad, just stupid and simple-minded. They have an average IQ of 70, what would you expect? The african nigs do what they are told, they were ok when they were guided by the whites. Then the jews came into play and baited the niggers with the vague idea of freedom and gave them a bad role model of the american nigger.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.