[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I go to the IDF after not going because of stupidity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: 1444913161710 - Copy.jpg (212 KB, 1232x819) Image search: [Google]
1444913161710 - Copy.jpg
212 KB, 1232x819
I have noticed there are a lot of Israelis here right now, so here goes:
I didn't go to the army because I was edgy and made up anxiety issues. Should I go? Where will I end up? Will I ever get the full experience?
The alternative is to study in Technion in a year from now.
All goys are welcome to give me their two cents. Also your opinion or advice.
I love my country and I'm ashamed I did not serve it.
>>
>wanting to die for israel (granted more directly than most)
>>
>I didn't go to the army because I was edgy and made up anxiety issues. Should I go?
How old are you?
>>
>>65731598
Also I'm 21 yo.
>>65731694
I would yeah
>>
>>65731598

You should fight for Israel, please, kill all the shitskins you see and leave none alive. Thankyou.

This is all I can ask for you to do, as a concerned Westerner, merchant.
>>
>>65731694
It is good to die for your country

>>65731598
What have you been doing for the last 3 years?
>>
If you love your country, die for it. You deserve it.

Otherwise, GTFO to safety and leave this shitty place :^)
>>
Can you just not go to the military in Israel?
When you refuse conscription here you have to do join the civil engineer corps or the paramedics
>>
>>65731741
>>65731918
I doubt they'll give me weapons with the psychological issues discharge, unfortunately. I think.
>>65731983
Mostly nothing, I really was having some issues, but not bad enough to not go to the army. In fact if I went I'm sure I would be getting better much faster.
>>
>>65731755

Don't you kikes have conscription like the Finns and South Koreans? Just do what your nose nigger brothers do and steal everything and sell it to arabs and Americans on the internet.
>>
File: NatSoc contrast.jpg (494 KB, 1500x1234) Image search: [Google]
NatSoc contrast.jpg
494 KB, 1500x1234
>>65731598
>>
>>65731598
>Dodging the chance to serve your country due to your astounding faggotry

You should be ashamed.
If I had the chance to fight for my country I would do it in a heart beat.
Watching your country burn is a fate worse than death
>>
>>65732095
>>65732109
You can dodge it really easily, unfortunately.
>>65732227
I really am ashamed, and you're right.
>>
>>65732227
>I had the chance to fight for my country I would do it in a heart beat.
Why dont you have that chance? SANDF is badass
>>
כן, תתגייס.
>>
>>65731598
I'm a complete post-Zionist but I think you serve your country. It's not something you have a choice about. You can reject Israel entire and come to school at MIT, but if you're at the Technion, you are now riding ungratefully on the shoulders of men who showed up when they had easier things to which they could have escaped. Do your part.
>>
>>65732417
מה שהכי חשוב לי זה לא להיות עם ילדים בני 18 איכשהו, אבל אני ממש לא יודע כלום על המערכת הצבאית.
>>
>>65732541
סביר להניח שאתה כן תהיה, מישהו שאני מכיר (נכון להיום הוא סגן אלוף במילואים) התגייס בגיל מאוחר ושירת עם בני 18.
>>
>>65732541
אתה בכלל בטוח שאתה יכול להעלות את הפרופיל?
>>
>>65731598
OP is a faggot who couldn't even join the army. The one good thing about your country is the mandatory military service. Fucking pussy.
>>
>>65731598
> Should I go to the IDF
Well, assuming that:
> I love my country
> I'm ashamed I did not serve
The answer is yes.

> Where will I end up?
Depends:
> what are your mental capabilities (how smart are you, not how knowledgeable)?
> What are your school grades?
> What are your physical capabilities
> Are you an Alpha or a Beta? Or something else?
Any unique skills or hobbies? That includes anything: speaking Arabic, building models, excellent memory, an ability to make immediate social contact with any person etc.
> How motivated are you? How visible is that? Are you willing to fight a system that will frustrate you with endless bureaucracy (the type where they loose the papers you sent them and you have to bring new ones every time) for weeks and months just so that it will agree to test you?
>>
>>65732795
קול. אתה חושב שיתנו לי לעשות טירונות/שמירות/לשאת נשק?
מתנדבים פטורים מזה.
>>65732924
נראה לי שכן, הייתי חרדתי ומדוכא אבל זה שטויות, אין לי שום חוסר שליטה או משהו בסגנון.
>>
>>65731598
>give me their two cents
nice try shekelstein
>>
>>65733059
אין לי מושג, אני לא בקיא בנושא הזה.
דעה שלי - כן.
>>
>>65733059
אם אתה מתגייס בתור מתנדב אתה תעשה טירונות של שבוע\שבועיים ככה שזה אפילו לא פאקטור.
מה גם שאתה יכול להגיע למקומות טובים יותר ואז יהיו שם יותר אנשי קבע ועתודאים.
>>
>>65731598

You'll do cool shit in the IDF, but dont expect to get quality military training.

Unless you stay in the IDF, in which case life will be more fucked up than before for you.

Nobody wants IDF "soldiers" the training is utter shit.

I'd do it but I dont like uni.
>>
>>65733059
מתנדבים על רפואי פטורים זה בטוח, מתנדבים חריגים כדוגמתך... לא סגור. אולי כן, אבל אז תדע בוודאות רק מול קצין גיוס/שיבוץ/אנע ארף איך שלא קוראים לזה.
>>
>>65732996
>mental capabilities
Good
>grades
Complete failure due to the hard time I did have as a child
>physical capabilities
very good body structure, untrained
>Alpha or a Beta? Or something else?
Something else probably. The ones who don't indulge in social things nor are bad or afraid of them. I cannot be intimidated easily but also am not interested in intimidating.
>unique skills or hobbies
I'm a good thinker, can plan strategies, good analytic skill, like reading, drawing and writing, studying programming right now, can speak Russian, Hebrew and english, can deal with pain, hunger and tiredness very easily.
>How motivated are you? How visible is that? Are you willing to fight a system that will frustrate you with endless bureaucracy (the type where they loose the papers you sent them and you have to bring new ones every time) for weeks and months just so that it will agree to test you?
Yes, 100%, I am a traitor in my eyes right now.
>>65733478
>>65733375
I'll move to English to not be rude - Should I maybe wait until I begin to study? It's gonna be SC probably, and I'll be around 22 I guess.
>>
File: mo-mo-shekels_o_4136883.jpg (99 KB, 392x720) Image search: [Google]
mo-mo-shekels_o_4136883.jpg
99 KB, 392x720
>>65733227
Kek
>>
>>65733457
> training is utter shit
I understand it's the associated stereotype with conscript armies, but the IDF infantry training as pretty much as good as good as it can get without going professional. This I tell because I saw way too many foreign armies coming here to study our training and leaving with some serious personal notes.
More profession-orientated jobs, such as intelligence analysts, receive, what is considered, among the world's best training and practice programs.
>>
>>65731598

I had an Israeli roommate in undergrad who told me that people who were never in the military in Israel are treated like second class citizens and hardly employable.
>>
>>65731598
You will waste 3 years of your life that could be used to develop your career. It's good patriotism but don't do it, it's just more highschool.
>>
>>65734076

>This I tell because I saw way too many foreign armies coming here to study our training and leaving with some serious personal notes.

You're confusing a handful of highly propagandized elite units who work closely with the US with your regular military units.
>>
>>65734076
Oh, you reminded me - I am interested in studying the collection and analysis of intelligence, if it matters.
>>65734238
Maybe I can get experience if I go with a degree/half a degree? It's not gonna be actual three years of full service anyway, I can choose to come back home every day and continue studying.
>>
>>65731598
Get a technical job so you can get a good paying job while you do school.

>scared to go in the military

Go look at a pic of Hertzl, Gurion, and Meir Kahane. Would they approve?
>>
>>65733734
With this kind of data, and assuming you posses the needed motivation, I suggest you try the special forces auditions (יום סיירות).
Make sure you can run the basic 10km without drooping dead, and you'll be good on physical side. Be nice, positive, helpful to people around around you- all of that stuff, but without being a sucker, and you might actually have a chance.
If you do pass it, than try choosing either Sayeret Matkal, Shaladg or 669 (at least here, you don't sound like Shayetet 13 type). If you fail there, try droping into Yahalom (most mentally demanding, abusement gets a new definition there) or Maglan. Try avoiding Duvdevan (or you might like it if you have stereotypical "Russian badass" attitude).
If all that fails, Paratroopers are always good choice. Might pass their gibush to get into the Sayeret company.
That's at least a standard "aim as high as possible" route for infantry.
If combat roles aren't your cup of tea, try scoring as high as possible in Tsav Rishon, and say you wish to go to Modi-in.
Remember to show high motivation and positive attitude, but don't let "them" dictate everything, or they'll throw into a hole where cheap labor is always needed. Be cooperative, but stand your ground on the direction you want to go in.
>>
>>65735612
Can even I go into infantry/intelligence after profile 21? That's surprising.
Although it originally dropped from 97 and I'm sure I can raise it again.
I'd like Modi-in for career purposes but I Kravi is next down the line.
>>
>>65734395
I saw one training of a commando unit, one of "elite" unit, but several of regular infantry.
Why and how? Because while lacking the time and resources existing in "professional" armies, the IDF attempts to teach how to study properly, instead of practicing as much. Using this training philosophy, IAF pilots are still considered among the world's best, despite having about a 1/3 (3000 vs 10000 iirc) of flight hours during training compared to US and even Italian pilots.
>>
>>65731598
Yes, you must defend your country from arabs.
>>
>>65736113
> Can even I go into infantry/intelligence after profile 21
Right, you had it down for the dodge... It'll make the job of convincing them that your fit for duty about 3 times as hard, but I saw comebacks from worse (that's for SF at least, they care alot about your personality, so you'll have to make them believe you're trust worthy, despite dodging). As regular infantry- very possible, same for intelligence (don't need a profile, only KABA and DAPAR- which are determined in an interview and sociometric test).
Intelligence is good for career perspectives, but don't drop the infantry life from being just as useful in the future. There is a reason why so many ex-kravi (especially SF) are politicians are and are a good portion of the economic 10%- it gives you huge array of life skills and contacts.
>>
>>65737125
Oh yeah for sure, if I go to Kravi I know I'll get out stronger, more capable and a better human being overall. I also think it's an experience every man should go through.
I'm saying that Intelligence is good for career because I want a career in Intelligence.
I checked out the special forces auditions and sent a mail to the volunteer program people.
I just lost all hope of ever going into SF, hopefully I'll be ready by the next Yom Sayarot.
>>
>>65731598
yeah you should go and do it. best case scenario you get to remove kebab, but at the very least you get combat training and stuff i right? and you can say later you served in the idf and make liberals butthurt
>>
>>65737766
All I can say is good luck.
People that go with the right attitude, do a great service for both their country and themselves. In cases such as yours, just the struggle to be accepted after being marked as a dodger can benefit you on personality level, as long as you don't give up and find creative ways to overcome obstacles the system will put in your way.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.