[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEET Infrastructure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9
File: Game Over.png (345 KB, 508x590) Image search: [Google]
Game Over.png
345 KB, 508x590
Why is there NEET system benefits to begin with? What's the reasoning?
>>
Fabric of society.
>>
>>65725406

Because self respecting humans should have the choice on whether they want to be a wagecuck or not
>>
>>65726970
neets arent human though, they're sponges
>>
I couldn't be a neet.
Shit's too boring.
>>
>>65726970
This, coming from the perma cucked society of the British. What the hell happened to you people...your culture is as sad and pathetic as you are.
>>
>>65726970
You should be left to starve you parasite
>>
So that wagecucks think that neetcucks are the alternative rather than being a free man who lives off his land.
>>
>>65727619
Is this some kind of damage control?
>>
>>65728608
It's the truth. If you work for someone or live off the state then you aren't truly free.
>>
Because Dumb retards think all people have a right to live, regardless if they put in any effort to live. NEETs are the result of a system where hard work is optional.
>>
They're unenmployed people bribed not to revolt.
>>
>>65728608
It's one Britfag with nothing else to do who trolls threads related to welfare all day. Basically an anti-working-version of Eternal Anglo Guy and safe to ignore.
>>
>>65725406
It's there so i wont have to commit crimes to support myself desu senpai.
>>
>>65728864
>>65728791
Retraction, mistook him for someone else.
>>
>>65728864
You are mistaking me for someone else mate. Self actualization master race here.
>>
>>65728816
This.

It's easier to maintain a system that can only employ half the people, when the other half aren't punished with death for failure to make the cut. Hungry people break stuff and hurt people. If not for welfare then government would need to steer its policies towards full employment for the public rather than maximized profits for the elite.
>>
>>65728935
Yeah, I belatedly noticed because I fucked up and misread it. Had a couple encounters with the guy I meant and he's really setting the bar lower, even for this place.

Good for you though - I am at least self-employed which I guess comes close.
>>
>>65728864
wew, what a time to be alive.
>>
Because you're supposed to care about your fellow men.
>>
>>65729872
>ezG/Lgas
>ez gas
I wouldn't trust Germans to care about fellow men desu
>>
Because no country has 0 unemployment. Even if their were no benefits. What are you supposed to do? Just let people starve?
>>
>>65729754
It's not him this time though, I just fucked up. Everybody discuss away!

>>65725406
I think it is a corruption of welfare for disabled people based on the idea that there's generally something fucking wrong with NEETs. Notice how a lot of them are at the very least feigning mental illness.
>>
File: welfarestate.gif (2 MB, 176x172) Image search: [Google]
welfarestate.gif
2 MB, 176x172
Individually, they scam the government, and therefore the people, of pennies. Collectively, they are a useful tool for politicians to garner cheap, easy votes.
>>
>>65730084
Oki-doki.
>>
File: 1456751876610.png (197 KB, 416x408) Image search: [Google]
1456751876610.png
197 KB, 416x408
>>65725406
maybe being a NEET and getting welfare is the only way to beat the government and their nigger invasion
get money like all of the 1 million shitskins plus regular NEETs
eventually the whole system will crash because the few people left still working cannot keep the system up, order breaks down and civil war breaks out
amirite?
>>
>>65725406
Keeps the virgins from going rampage on schools with automatic weapons/medieval swords
>>
>>65729222
Not to mention, even in a fully Randian society where private charity and family structures are diminished, a massive budget would be needed to cull NEETs.
>>
>>65727138
> perma cucked society
>a leaf

Worse attempt of trolling on 4chan in the history of 4 chan.
>>
If minimum effort people didn't have the option to slack off, a lot would turn to crime. Or at least that's the government's theory.
>>
>>65728816
This is the correct answer.
Additionally, it's easier to make people conform to the will of the government of they're dependant on it.
>>
File: Ohh.png (374 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
Ohh.png
374 KB, 500x400
>>65728816
>>65729222
>>65731170
Why revolt about your own failure?
>>
What's the difference between a NEET and someone who inherited wealth and doesn't work?
>>
>>65731935
Think of it as people who didn't mentally make it past age 10.
>>
>>65726970
And self respecting humans should have the right to choose if their taxes go to funding worthless NEETs.
>>
>>65732257
While neither work to produce anything the person who has inherited wealth will likely not be taking as much, if anything from the state to live their life. Also in a lot of states you pay tax on inherited wealth so it can be a net gain.
>>
i knew a heroin/meth addict that regularly sold his EBT [welfare] benefits for drugs. When new benefits would come in, he'd go to circleK and load up on soda and candy for all his stupid buddies.

He was getting welfare, now hes getting a school loan to keep it going. This guy has also conned a church into paying his rent and admitted to me, that he goes to church to take advantage of weak minded people.
>>
>>65732257
They're enjoying their parents money and not taxpayers' money.
>>
>>65725406
It started as a social security net. So when a man dies at a steel mill and leaves a widow, the government can come in and help her out. It was always meant to be either temporary or when the market failed to meet the needs of society.

It was started with the germans and the pension due to the change in society with industrialization. Farmers took care of the old and they either died or still worked. But you cant trust an old fart in a steel mill. So pensions came into being.

That being said, it was never meant to be what it is today. It was never meant to buy votes. It was never meant to create a bigger government. The most effective social security net ran under Monarchs. It cannot be run under democracy.
>>
I'm a neet in protest that the government someday crashes .
>>
>>65732550

Money is a social concept. Functionally in an everyday context both live off social credit.
>>
>>65732825
No you fucking nigger, his parents actually worked to save that money. It's not forcibly taken from taxpayers and redistributed to him.
>>
>>65732825
It literally don't change the point. It's their asset.
>>
Taking care of people who can't take care of themselves is humane.
>>
>>65733050
stealing from someone to take care of those who cant take care of themselves is savage.

charities are just too fucking lazy.
>>
>>65733050
>humane.
spooky
>>
Because if NEETs stopped getting money they would all rise up and fight the power.
>>
>>65733238
Yeah, I'm sure obese manchildren who jerk off to chinese cartoons will be a tough match for a modern military.
>>
If people would literally rather do nothing than work then theoretically wages should go up until it becomes worth it. Plus the people who are working might actually want to be there.
>>
>>65732963

>It's not forcibly taken from taxpayers

That's philosophically questionable if we deconstruct the concept of taxation.
>>
File: 1455577166186.jpg (13 KB, 425x329) Image search: [Google]
1455577166186.jpg
13 KB, 425x329
>>65725406
>FED here

Governing people is about controlling them. NEET infrastructure is set up to accommodate people enough that they will not stand against your policy in order to stay NEET. It's basically the same system with which you hold wagec-ucks on the leash. They are also afraid of losing their "freedom" and comfort they enjoy.

Since you are not oppressing either one side or the other. They are not getting stronger in a political sense only as much as you interfere with their realms. However, they are used a tight grip on their balls. This is why you can keep going tighter and tighter on them if you raise the grip a little bit each time. If they would face real oppression, however, they would build a mentally to stand against your policy, revolt and overthrow your government.

Another good thing about having at least two factions is that you can play them out against each other.
>>
>>65733150
are taxes stealing?

Fuck.
>>
File: wage-slave.jpg (122 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
wage-slave.jpg
122 KB, 720x720
>>65733150
>Can't take care of themselves

Neither can wageslaves, not without their job.
>>
>>65733442
>That's philosophically questionable
To the delusional mind of the leftist, perhaps.

You can claim anything if you "deconstruct" enough.
>>
>>65733343
I'm NEET and I'm fit as fuark bro.
>>
>>65733343
The second the government takes the free money away I'll either find a job or if I'm too stupid or old kill myself.
But until then I'd rather be the parasite, than the guy riddled with parasites.
>>
there are currently no jobs so it's better to incentivize people not to work.
>>
>>65733599
Statistical outlier I guess.

Anyways, you're fit now because you're young. We'll see how fit you are in 20 years.

>>65733649
This is why western civilization is decaying, because of worthless people like you. If you care about the world you should just kill yourself.
>>
>>65733807
My dad is still stronger than me because he's got the Irish boxer genes, I'll be fine.
>>
>>65733807
I'm glad to see it burn.
>>
File: wage-slaves.png (98 KB, 709x430) Image search: [Google]
wage-slaves.png
98 KB, 709x430
>>65733807
>wageslaves are fit at the age of 30

Did you know wageslaves at delusional too?

>NEETs are the problem

Oh, I thought it was Niggers, Jews, single mothers, Feminism, etc.

But no, blame the single man who at most needs 600 dollars a month to live within his needs and wants. Not the cunt of a mother who gets 10,000 dollars from three different husbands.
>>
>>65734054
You're trying to argue with cogs bro. Cogs of a machine that's slowly destroying our beautiful planet.

They'll have to realize this sooner or later, that the only winning move is to not play at all.
>>
>>65734326
>They'll have to realize this sooner or later, that the only winning move is to not play at all.

I doubt that very much
>>
>>65731935
Why it happens is a good question, but it simply has happened so often in history that governments now have a countermeasure against it
>>
File: comfyffy.jpg (41 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfyffy.jpg
41 KB, 409x409
>>65726970
This.

Working is cuckoldry.
>>
>>65733343
>All confrontations are pitched army A vs army B
When will this stupid meme die?
>What is sabotage
>What is flash mob
>What are guerrilla tactics
>>
>>65734521
Oh you're one of those self-pitying NEETs?
>>
what would an advanced alien community do with NEETs?
>>
I put the money I get back to society, what does it matter if it does a short detour through my Steam account first?
I think you wagecucks are just mad I don't have to work for my money.
>>
>>65734697
Upvoted my neet counterpart.
>>
>>65734961
If they don't get it by now they won't ever get it.
>>
>>65735129
If you think a highly advanced alien would put wage slaves in higher regard than NEETs then you are pretty delusional.

I think the aliens would actually applaud the NEETs for not contributing to the cancer that is our current society.
>>
>>65728877
Renting your ass for a few eurobucks is not a serious crime buddy i think you should do it.
>>
>>65735350
Oh yeah. I don't know man, sooner or later they'll get sick of it as well. Sooner or later they'll have to realize all of the useless shit they can buy with their money isn't making them happy, and that his 40 hour work week isn't worth it at all. Or maybe I'm giving them too much credit. I try to remain optimistic.
>>
>>65736088
No they won't, so much of their self worth is rapped up in their identity as a worker drone. They need that house, their job, their car, just to feel human, just to feel alive, without it they are nothing, don't know what to do with their lives.

They will work all day, sleep all night and do it all over again the next.
The system works and they LOVE IT.
>>
>>65725406
IT AIN'T MY FAULT
IT'S THE FUCKING NHK MAN, THEY'VE EXPANDED GLOBALLY
SOCIETY NEEDS SOMEONE TO LOOK DOWN UPON, THAT'S WHY I'M A PATHETIC NEET

DON'T LET THE NHK GET YOU, DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE JAPANESE JEW
>>
>>65725406
I don't know, but I hate that our society offers it, because it's too good to pass.
>>
>>65736702
''The birds sang, the proles sang. the Party did not sing.
All round the world, in London and New York, in Africa
and Brazil, and in the mysterious, forbidden lands beyond
the frontiers, in the streets of Paris and Berlin, in the villages
of the endless Russian plain, in the bazaars of China and
Japan—everywhere stood the same solid unconquerable
figure, made monstrous by work and childbearing, toiling
from birth to death and still singing. Out of those mighty
loins a race of conscious beings must one day come. You
were the dead, theirs was the future. But you could share in
that future if you kept alive the mind as they kept alive the
body, and passed on the secret doctrine that two plus two
make four.''

Keep your hopes up.
>>
>>65738849
I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: "Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed:
And on the pedestal these words appear:
'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
>>
>>65725406
Its made for all kinds of unfortunate people. Sick people, old people, unlucky, people with no proper education or skills. NEETS are the by-product of the system. They choose to live a simple life and have optimized their lifestyle so it can be solely maintained with the neetbux.
>>
>>65735532
Depends on the alien.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.