[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tell an aussie what pc culture is like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5
I have a few friends from Europe and the USA who are leftists (probably not their fault, they're kids) who are really shocked by Australian media and culture in general. I find their criticisms hilariously childish.
Can some redpilled burger let a confused aussie know what the surreal reality is like over there?
Your redpill is an Aussies objective and collective reality.

Cheers bra
>>
>>65715835
how detached can you be from the reality in your own country? Have you ever heard of Melbourne?
>>
>>65715835
It sucks. Niggers getting away with everything and cucks self-policing to the extreme. Now tell me what life in Straya is like.
>>
>>65715835
people are shocked an appalled if you recognize that someone has a different skin tone than you
>>
>>65716000
I've been there twice and it was pretty alright desu. Our leftist culture is a novelty and thus media may put a spotlight on it when it flairs up.
Every gay dude I know hates women and thinks blacks are inferior
>>
>>65716382
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejorQVy3m8E
>>
>>65716113
Pretty good desu.
I don't understand why burgers don't move here in droves? We will gladly have you if you start businesses and pay taxes
>>
>>65716472
They're actually a good band m8. Doesn't apply to burger and eurofuxk levels of sjw
>>
>>65716113
Oh also, it's bound to be difficult if you're fat and ugly here. Im like an 8 by most standards but a solid 5 here.

I grew up in the second largest city in my state and the popular pastimes were laughing at drunk aboriginal cunts and playing toad cricket.
>>
>>65716582
afaik you have quotas for abos, trigger free zones in libraries and instructions how to use toilets in cities full of shitskins. Youre going down on the same road the west goes m8.
>>
>>65716917
I don't disagree with you but that's all government related. Socially most people are chill as fuck. Why not turn Aussie land into a hub of white superiority?
>>
File: li-gender-neutral-washroom.jpg (66 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
li-gender-neutral-washroom.jpg
66 KB, 620x349
Do Aussies have gender-neutral washrooms?
>>
>>65717184
dont misunderstand, Im all for white australia, however I dont think that the western reality is as "surreal" to you as you claimed in OP.
>>
>>65717327
I've never seen it. If we do, it's probably due to a lack of money rather than a pervasive social ideology
>>
File: 1432785525154.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1432785525154.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>65716473
I like my guns, or I'd seriously consider moving.
>>
>>65717369
It just seems surreal as fuxk from what I gather from the internet and my expatriate friends.
>>
>>65717455
Why not move in large numbers and change the law?
>>
File: squeaky wheels.jpg (588 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
squeaky wheels.jpg
588 KB, 2448x3264
>>65717400
Don't your trans people feel oppressed having to identify themselves when they go into a gendered washroom?
>>
>>65717480
well, you already got your guns taken and your gov collects all your shitposting legally so Id say give it a few more years, maybe a bit more inland and you will be new canada.
>>
>>65717590
Nah our trans people are chill as fuck. All they need is a parade once a year and everything is sweet
>>
>>65717735
Why not come help? Move here bra
>>
>>65717868
Fascinating.

How difficult would it be for a white Canadian male to move to Australia permanently?
>>
>>65717927
actually, I almost did ages ago, my father had a job offer there and we almost moved.
>>
>>65718019
fuck off you candian fuck
>>
>>65718019
Extremely easy, commonwealth brethren.
Just do some quick research, I'm sure you have something to offer us :)
>>
>>65718046
You should still come m8
>>
>>65718174
Nah dickhead we need them
>>
>>65718288
nope, thats betrayal, polan stronk.
>>
PC culture exists in Australia dude

Just look at what happened when Chris Gayle complimented the reporter and asked her out on TV

Cricket Australia fined him $10,000 and the media went into a frenzy of sexism and how inappropriate it was by Chris

Even if majority of Australia have disdain for this sort of shit (They do, most people thought the whole Gayle thing was fucking ridiculous and were quick to point out the hypocrisy by the media who have female reporters who have frequently complemented male interviewee's) It doesn't stop the institutions from enforcing it.
>>
>>65716382

Same for here as long as you stay out of big cities and the west coast.

Not even all big cities are like that either
>>
>>65718506
Hence why we need more whites to keep us strong
>>
>>65715835
Australia sucks, or rather, it's government sucks. Everything is banned. Autobahns with no speed limits would be ideal in Australia due to the size of the place but nope, 110km/h limit, because "safety". As for PC shit, what about those abos suing Andrew Bolt?
>>
>>65719506
In Canada we're limited to 100km/h on highways.

There was talk of raising it to 110km/h but then worried mothers called into talk-radio and got it canned.
>>
>>65719506
Literally everyone thinks abos are ridiculous. Any kind of concern from anyone is condescending. We need more whites to move here so things don't need to be banned
>>
>>65719999
Damn, that sucks. Concerned Mothers ruin everything, perhaps universal suffrage wasn't a good idea after all. If you speed in Canada, do you automatically lose your license? In 'Straya, if you speed 20km/h over the limit, you lose your license. (I'm not trying to win the Oppression Olympics, I'm just curious.)
>>
>>65720887
>In 'Straya, if you speed 20km/h over the limit, you lose your license

Holy shit, even on a first offense?
>>
File: kkeek.jpg (2 KB, 125x90) Image search: [Google]
kkeek.jpg
2 KB, 125x90
>>65719506
>110km/h limit
ULTRA C:UCKED
Straya lost all my respect in you tbfuh
>>
>>65717542
That's what I was thinking. Start lobbying for gun rights in Australia if Trump doesn't win.
>>
>>65720789
Ever notice most of those SJW "abos" are basically whites with a tan, wearing abo shit (flags, etc) to look abo? Special Snowflake Syndrome at work. Anyway, more whites here would be much better than more Hajis. Sydney is full of Hajis.
>>
PC culture es about mental gymnastics.

You have to hide every crime done by "oppressed minorities" (everyone who is not a white heterosexual man) and if the crime can't be hidden (murders and massive rapes) find a way to blame the white man for it.

Every debate about this attitude leads to "lalalala I wont hear your arguments lalalala" and denying all evidence, the PC has the obligation to find a way to call names to everyone who doesn't agree with his ideology. Hitler nazi islamophobe idiot its 2016 holocaust.

It's like debating with retarded 6 year's old who happen to have the media and all the "credible information sources" backing their point of view. Also, the authorities enforce laws to back them up and shut up dissidence.

1984, finally here. It's not an exageration anymore, we saw that comming, now it's here.
>>
>>65718927
No

fuck off were full.

The moment we start letting anyone in the libfags will try to push the "there is plenty of room for rapefugee's" boarders are closed fucker.
>>
Australia is pretty bad. The police come to your house if you make a facebook post about white genocide. I'd say it is much worse than the U.S.A. honestly. No gunz, no freedom of speech, no weedz. Pretty miserable for a "white" "western" country.
>>
>>65721394
Kek I always move when a mudslime sits next to me on public transport. No one has ever mentioned any offence
>>
>>65721048
IIRC yes. Here's something else to scare you: To get a Provisional drivers's license in Queensland, you need to have 100 hours of driving, supervised by someone with a full driver's license, and write down the details of each journey in a logbook. In Victoria it's 120 hours. Of course, you can fake the logbook if you're not retarded.
>>
>>65721687
Yeah but we can use them for cheap labour
>>
>>65718019
Easy as shit to move from one commonwealth country to another.
>>
>>65721723
That happened to me today, the bus was full of muslims, I think they were visiting from Malaysia. I sat as far from them as I could. I'm in QLD though, muslims are thankfully rarer here than in Sydney
>>
>>65718174
Would you rather the place get run over with more Chinks and Indians or somebody that can fucking speak out language and doesn't demand our culture change to "accept" theirs.
>>
>>65719506
Based NT has open limits. Too bad it has so many abos and is hot as hell.
>>
>>65721859
No we let 1 in they will swarm like fucking flies, we already have enough invasive pests in our country not to mention the fucking native fauna we don't need no more.

Only people allowed in are 100% whites and even then we have to make it hard so the libtards don't think we have plenty of room.
>>
>>65722187
Practically yes it does but there has been a 130km cap in place for a few years now
>>
>>65722241
So set up a complex system where only the smartest (therefore most likely white) can enter? Great idea
>>
>>65722410
>So set up a complex system where only the smartest (therefore most likely white) can enter? Great idea

Exactly we don't have the room for any more sub humans in our land. only those that can make australia the greatest nation on earth (protip: that ain't shitskins)
>>
How are the hunting laws in straya? Do you have licences for game and if so how hard are they to get and how expensive?
>>
>>65722597
>How are the hunting laws in straya? Do you have licences for game and if so how hard are they to get and how expensive?

Depends on where you live, there is specific seasons for hunting emus and kangaroos depending on where you live, tho if you own a farm you can own a gun pretty easy.

I have a few mates that live rural that have guns and occasionally go hunting
>>
>>65722294
There is now a 276 km part of the Stuart Highway that has returned to being derestricted. Porsche used to do testing for their cars on the Stuart Highway until the morons put speed limits on it.
>>
>>65722597
I don't know but I'd say 90% of my friends in highschool were avid hunters, both with rifles and knives and arrows and spears
>>
>>65722862
Keen for a road trip?
>>
>>65722999
Yep, just bought a 2006 BF Falcon, I want to go speeding in it on country roads. I hate the bus.
>>
>>65715835

It pretty much isnt too different than what is happening europe.. I mean culturally.. Our president is a muslim negro afterall.. What you see from alot of the more anti-liberal posters here is basically the truth.

Our entire society and culture has been displaced. Law enforcement enforce this new order instead of the law..

Cucks (usually white dudes FFS) self police everything.. They are complete faggots. They are like watchdogs of political correctness. They will try to create any kind of problem with someone who isnt liberal or SJW to get them into a place where they are fucked by the law or guilted and held in a place where they are cucked. The person in this spot gets fucked, fraudulently and falsely.

I may sound like im over-exaggerating, but i am not.. I insist when i say this: Where i live, in Sacramento, CA, If you show any signs of not specifically possessing Liberal Democratic viewpoints the police will literally follow you around, stop you, harass you and commit police misconduct. They will tell you that if they see you around you will be arrested for disobeying an officer.. They will try to say you are disorderly because SJW coal burners scoff and scowl at you.. This without ever having talked to them or revealing power level. They do this only when they are sure you arent recording with a phone or camera.

The entire society is weird.. Like fascism.. Every person is a complete faggot. Every person in a protected class acts like they are king of the world and it is their duty to police and eradicate anyone who isnt. They break the law and cause all kinds of problems to do this and get away with it every time.

The only people who avoid this are deluded, but doing ok.. They are very avoidant and basically deny there is any problem, they just ignore it.. They are ultimately cucks.

You literally are not welcome anywhere and watched like a hawk if you arent part of their insane "cult".
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.