[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When (or "if" so I don't offend delusional Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: DonladTrumpRealPicture.jpg (42 KB, 584x511) Image search: [Google]
DonladTrumpRealPicture.jpg
42 KB, 584x511
When (or "if" so I don't offend delusional Trump supporters) Trump loses, will it be regarded as the biggest failure in the history of politics?

>Ruined his reputation
>Lost millions worth on business
>Spent millions on his campaign
>Now he's acting over confident, thinking he has a chance.
>Wasted 1.5 years of his life
>Will be humiliated everyday for months after the election
>>
>>65713789
He's been playing with house money since August. I don't know how you can think that.
>>
>>65713789
none of that matters because he's going to win, you fucking leaf
>>
>>65713789

He's already won the game of life, this is just the bonus stage for beating it with a high enough score
>>
>>65713789
A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

Trudeau is going to redpill Canada you filthy shill.
>>
>>65713789
No, the biggest failure in American politics was first bush losing to Clinton in 92.
>>
File: 1455012442139.jpg (61 KB, 680x592) Image search: [Google]
1455012442139.jpg
61 KB, 680x592
>implying he is going to lose
>implying he gives a fuck what some angry tumblrinas think
>implying he won't just retire and live a life of luxury anyway
>>
>TRUMP GONNA LOSE!!!!
>leads the Rep polls
>has more supporters than Hillary (who is getting the Dem Nom)
>more people hate Hillary than hate Trump
>>
>49(FORTY-NINE) PERCENT
>>
File: 3456745332.jpg (146 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
3456745332.jpg
146 KB, 1024x576
>>65713789

You idiots actually think at this point your shilling is going to persuade anyone??

Most Trump supporters are here.. They arent posting very much because the board is being absolutely flooded by shills before super tuesday..

The only people you could possibly fool at this point was some 90 year old man with alzheimers living under a rock..

Why the fuck would someone like that be browsing /pol/?
>>
>>65713789
>Spent millions on his campaign
very very weak bait
low energy
>>
>>65713789
FORTY-NINE PERCENT
O
R
T
Y
-
N
I
N
E

P
E
R
C
E
N
T
>>
>>65713789
OP is a big fat waste.
>>
>>65713789
>thinks trump spent anything on his campaign
Kek
>>
>>65713789
The reaction on here will dwarf 2012. I can't wait
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 1200x627) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 1200x627
Op is so dumb he can't feel Cruz and rubios campaigns slowing through gravity waves down south.

They are slowing down like a fast moving train with the brakes on. Soon enough they will come to a crawl and stop for good. Trump is devastating them.

Pic related rubios latest tweet pic "HURR don't vote for a con man! He sells watches on the street!"
>>
>>65713789
No the actual biggest failure, by the numbers, was Jeb Bush's 2016 presidential campaign
130 million dollars for 3% of the electorate. Nothing has ever come close to that in terms of failure.

No even meme'ing right now.
>>
>>65713789
>based Trump tells drug industries they no longer have to subsidize Cancuckistan
>"free" healthcare collapses

yeah suck it leaf
>>
File: ghostrider.jpg (96 KB, 1390x758) Image search: [Google]
ghostrider.jpg
96 KB, 1390x758
>>65714240
Wrong. Your brothers in gump are shocked at gump's ineptitude. The KKK? Is it hard to distance one's self from the fucking Klan? He's toast and you know it and it's beautiful.

You. guilty
>>
>>65714387
No to mention he was the candidate favored to win leading up to the start of the campaign season, Had one of the largest donor bases ever, as well as the largest campaign staff ever.
>>
>>65714505
Show me a single instance where Trump has made a considerable decline and didn't make a full recovery. Go ahead, I'll wait for you to photoshop something.
>>
If Trump were to fail to achieve the nomination it would still be less of a failure than Jeb! let alone all politics ever.
>>
>>65713789
If that happens I'm buying a gun.
>>
>>65713789

>will it be regarded as the biggest failure in the history of politics?

How can a guy who pulls 30,000 people at his rallies and has been the frontrunner for months be considered the biggest failure in history in politics, even if he doesn't get the nomination? Political science students will study the Trump campaign and his genius use of social media for years to come.
>>
>>65714098
>Bush Sr.
>Not Carter for the most overwhelming presidential loss in history
>>
>>65713789
I think he's going to referenced a lot statistically and in history books. This guy really is an exception. It's not been for nothing, even if Trump considers himself a loser if he loses.

http://www.wsj.com/article_email/donald-trumps-america-1455290458-lMyQjAxMTE2MDE5MzYxMzMwWj
>>
File: 1456252224168.jpg (62 KB, 573x729) Image search: [Google]
1456252224168.jpg
62 KB, 573x729
>>65713789
If you want to know the truth, his tactics will be used and taught for many many years after he is long gone. Regardless of what you think of him, he has run a campaign like no other.
>>
>>65714505
Huh? Trump did distance himself from the KKK and David Duke. He just didn't do it on CNN because he didn't know who David Duke was and he didn't take CNNs word for it.
>>
>>65714871
I guarantee you people running will be saying they are a 'Trump conservative' 20 years from now.
>>
I would say it goes like this:

1. Romney
2. McCain
3. Bush Sr.
4. Reagan (the countless times he lost)

Conservatards in general are pretty pathetic desu
>>
>Implying Trump isn't gonna win the election

How deluded one must be. The thing is not if or when but by how much difference from his "rivals".
>>
Reminder that Trump literally has a 99% chance of becoming a President.

How does it feel to be increasingly nervous?
>>
>>65714505
And Obama was endorsed by the Communist Party of America.

Besides, you faggots don't understand what the KKK was about. The lynch mobs, etc were less common than reported, and when they did happen they were generally justified. Not that two wrongs make a right.

KKK isn't about hating niggers, fags, jews, spics, nips, sand niggers, ivans, chinks, gooks, and the like. KKK is about preserving white heritage, and that's really all there is to it.
>>
>>65713789
More like if he loses he'll still be considered a hero by a lot of people and he still has plenty of money and the allies he makes as a result of campaigning have money they'd be willing to invest in his enterprises.
>>
>>65713789
At least he can say he ran for president, loser
>>
>>65714945
which can easily countered with
carter
mondale
dukakis
gore

also lol'ing at your list that has the the person with the biggest BTFO of libshits in history.
>>
Mods do your fucking job, these shills don't discuss anything, they spam threads and never reply unless it's a fallacious jab at the opposition
>>
>>65715172
Mob justice wasn't just against blacks. Mobs would lynch all kinds of criminals. With that said black people were often lynched when the legit Dindu nuffin
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.