[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm sperging out: fuck ratboy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
FUCKING RATBOY CRUZ

He is accusing of Donald hiding shit in his taxes. He is using the same words donald trump used about his birth issues. He is saying that hillary is dying for an opportunty to question donald on his taxes. That it will be talked about everday.

You know that? Fuck you cruz. I am everyday going to dedicate 3 hours shilling about how you are a candian, how your wife is employed by big wall street, how you are and establishment candidate who just repeats donald trump strategies, and even his attacks.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/02/28/cruzs_new_attack_on_trump_perhaps_his_tax_returns_show_extensive_dealings_with_the_mafia.html

also, because cruz thinks we are stupid and have forgotten that:
>he lied about ben carson
>he got financing and backing from Goldman sachs
>he worked for George W Bush
>he paralyzed the very agencies that exist to protect america
>he was born in canada and only one parent was american
>>
>>65706160
hello ratoo
>>
>>65706203
I maybe living in canada, but I am an american. I have school up here and this rat thing is making me sperg. I am so pissed. REEEEEE
>>
THANK YOU BASED CANADA
Y
B
C
>>
H E L L O R A T O
E
L
L
O

R
A
T
O
>>
hello rato .
>>
>he's using Trump's same words...
lel
>>
>>65706321
I mashed my phone. I am so enraged by this ratman. He doesn't represent us canadians. Not even our PM is as vile and opportunistic as this manifestation of a rat. This man approved wall street deregulation. This man lies, and lies, and lies. He can't stop lying. He can't stop being deceitful. This man is a rat.
>>
HELLORATO
>>
Reminder that he got BLOWN THE FUCK OUT by Chris Wallace yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7kxrWdEVD4
>>
After the Seff Sessions endorsement for Trump, Rato is fucking finished.
>>
>>65706619
But let's over look all of Trumps lies.
>>
>>65706160
I use to be a #CruzMissile until I saw this post.
>>
File: syndrome.jpg (37 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
syndrome.jpg
37 KB, 1000x562
ehe he he

when everyone's a Trump blowhard..

no one will be
>>
>>65707156
Thought you said "look over". So what lies has Trump told?
>>
>>65707088

Fucking rekt
>>
>>65707270
woah dude
>>
>>65707375
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5VsxiReCPQ
>>
>>65707088
What a liar. What a liar. Why would a white supremacist try to associate cruz as cuban and not go for the actual low hanging fruit that he is a canadian? Why is he thinking that by pretending to be identified as a cuban, people will forget he is a canadian?
>>
>>65707701
Jesus fucking christ. It's time for ratboy to go back to alberta.
>>
>>65707795
KEK you have no response.

Face it. Donald Trump is a liar.
>>
>>65706160
h e l l o
r a t o
>>
>>65707896
except the context is distorted and in america, there is thing called medicare. Trump wants the bottom of the barrel to be covered, as always has been the case, by medicare. George W. Bush supported medicare, it's a non-partsian issue, but the ratman wants people to be shocked by the characteriaztion of socialized medicine rather than the mundane, already existing since 1966 program of medicare. That's what trump means, it's not controversial. It's only controversial that cruz wants to stoop so low to imply things that aren't there.

also on plan parenthood: trump wouldn't defund services for women health like gyno and boob exams. but he would defund abortion. Plan parenthood would exist but they wouldn't be able to provide abortions. that's what he means. ted wants you to believe a lie.

ted is a rat
>>
File: faggotrat.png (225 KB, 314x353) Image search: [Google]
faggotrat.png
225 KB, 314x353
>>65707701
>8 jumpcuts to stitch together one sentence
ow wow ted! you got him this time!
>>
>>65708338
all of this

nice job leaf, sorry for the bad rep u get brother
>>
>>65706160
hello ratoo
>>
>>65708338
Doesn't change the fact that Trump blatantly lied.

If Ted Cruz had said that you'd be all over it.
>>
>>65708665
It does change the fact. It changes the fact that it was a lie, and not cruz doing dirty tricks.
>>
>>65706160
hello rato

you canadian fuck
>>
>>65709232
What tricks? Cruz asked him a question and he answered with a lie.

He could have just said true and not lied.
>>
>>65709794
Okay, so I ask you when will you stop fucking underage girls. Do you not get that Cruz is using tricks he learnt as a prosecutor? He called medicare, and trump support for it as socialized medicine. Medicare isn't socalized medicine.
>>
>>65706160
Hellorat0
>>
>>65707701
>Comments are disabled for this video.
What is ted afraid of?
>>
>>65710272
The fact the shit was jump cut and he construed medicare, a program that already exist, as socialized medicine. they are afraid of the truth.
>>
>>65710025
He asked him a very simple true or false question.

If Trump got tricked into lying he is an idiot.
>>
>>65710420
Jump cuts. Jump cuts. It would be like me asking you when will you stop fucking underage kids. The implication already puts you off as someone who fucks dem kids without evidence. Cruz plays this game. Hit and run points.

also, ty bro for practice.
>>
hello rato .
>>
>>65706160
already balding prematurely

...hello rato, please stop it
>>
>>65706160
helo rato.
>>
>>65707270

That would have worked early, and if all candidates (even Jeb and Kasich) did it.
>>
>>65710521
No it would be like if you asked me if I ever fucked underage kids and I said no, when I had answered yes to the same question previously.

What was cut out that proves Trump was not lying?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.