[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welfare Camp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
What would be the argument against institutionalizing people on benefits?

The facility I envision is somewhere between an ashram, dormitory, hospital, and military barrack.

Food is cooked in bulk and distributed via a canteen. There is a small selection of snack foods available outside regular meal hours. Residents would be required to keep their quarters in respectable condition and they can contribute by working in the kitchen or maintaining the grounds for extra allowance money. There would be a commissary for common personal items and a child care facility so parents can work at the facility or go out and look for a job.

It seems less costly than the free money and private flat system in a lot of European nations and it keeps people off the street at a fraction of the cost. It is just lavish enough to live comfortably but its lacking enough to motivate people to better themselves.

>please redpill me on this
>>
>>65705482
OP here with a related question.

Why doesnt Europe just set up camps in rural areas for the kebabs?
>>
>>65705482
Remove all sort of welfare, reduce taxes to exclusively the costs of security and running a "welfare city", in the middle of nowhere, where houses are free, food is free, healthcare is free, and transportation towards this city (if you're jobless) and from this city (if you find a job elsewhere) is "free".

Create a job finding center in the city, with virtual-courses and ways to learn a trade. Leave private organizations of charity to take care of the ones who don't want to go to this welfare city.
>>
>>65705891
They aren't allowed to concentrate minorities any more
>>
>>65707125
what a fucking shame that is. they would no longer have any white people around to offend them with their sausage eating and bare ankles that cause sexual emergencies.

>>65707010
well you cant reduce taxes that much. still gotta pay for military, medical, roads, schools, and whatever else but that stuff benefits all of the country.

however a shitload of money would be saved by removing their ability to choose. there is a church near me that prepares food once a week for street people and they seem to be doing pretty well on a shoestring.
>>
We had that shit 100+ years ago.

They were called workhouses.
>>
You do realize that "benefits" is a hugely broad term, right? Single mothers can be on benefits, people in employment can be on benefits.

What you're thinking of is called "prison", and they've been around for a while.
>>
>>65709433
actually it's called a workhouse, used to be quite popular in your cunt
>>
i envision making dig the pits and join the pile.
>>
>>65709433
there would be some units for women and families with kids and people who work can still be eligible to live there unless there is a large demand for it.
>>
Because leftists won't allow it.
>have you no COMPASSION
>BASICALLY CONCENTRATION CAMPS
>why must you DEMONISE these poor disadvantaged people
then when crime and drug use soars inside the centres
>how dare you suggest it's because they're just leeches!
>clearly crime and drug use is this bad everywhere, it's just because these people are under watch all the time that we notice it more!
>ARREST QUOTAS SO POOR PEOPLE IN CAMPS AREN'T OVERREPRESENTED!
It's a practical idea but people don't like practical ideas, they like ideas that make them feel good
>>
>>65705482
If there was community fields/workshops to do some manual work plus an ongoing education program where you could reschool yourself in the morning, also Internet, I'd like to live in such a setting

Basically a Fourier's phalanstère
>>
>>65709956

Are you on your break or something?
>>
>>65705482
The worst thing you can do is enable bad people to leech off of you. If you want to help people, find the ones worth helping and don't bother with the rest - the only way those people will come to understanding is if they're left to themselves.
>>
>>65705482
It's called prison bro.

>meager income
>full state benefits
>get to live with other degenerates
>>
>>65705482
Have you ever MET niggers?
>>
>>65705482

>imprison the poor

I expected more from you, maplefaggot
>>
>>65705482
wow, fucking nutjob
>>
>ASHRAM

P
O
O
I
N
L
O
O
>>
>>65709552

Yeah, in 1800. The idea would never work today for multiple reasons. Mainly Impractical as it would cost more to run the program than it would to just pay people their benefits.
>>
>>65705482
so, you think the people on welfare are responsible for the economy, or do you just wanna brutalize someone?
>>
>>65705482
i'm ok for institutionalizing people who take benefits from the government. so this means people on welare, college students who get student loans, families who take tax breaks for installing efficient windows on their homes, people who take out FHA loans, anybody working for the military, state and city employees, etc...basically anybody that suckles at the teet of a government benefit.
>>
>>65710328
>government-run communal housing
>costing more than literally handing the refugees cash and giving each one their own high-value flat
Nah, I like the workhouse option m8
>>
>>65705482
how bout we put you head in a box with a waterproof seal around your neck so the piss and shit won't leak out?
>>
>>65709552
now that you mention this i think hitler lived in one during his pre fuhrer days and ive seen something like it in a charlie chaplain movie.

>>65709896
and if the system works well enough you can start making the employed people pay into it if they dont want to fully graduate into a normal life.

>>65709956
just cant win with them. "beggars cant be choosers" is not logical enough.
>they should be able to get free housing and money indefinitely till their rap/painter career picks up!!!
>>
>>65710714

>high value flat

Do you even know what somebody on unemployment benefits has to live on?
>>
>>65705482
It doesnt enchance the productivity of labour.

We had welfare camps in history. They were called asylums, and were used to lock up beggars (30% of Paris was beggars in late 1600s), and it doed not exist any more for a reason.

People would be afraid of the camps. Lose a job and be socially castrated. Bit a good idea.
>>
>>65705891
Thats how a lot of European states do it though? They build reception centers in rural and marginal areas. But after they get asylum, free movement inside country, existence of previous socities and patterns of labour supply/demand facilitate concentrations in urban areas. Whitecastle is after all 51.3% Bengali.
>>
File: 1443732529963.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1443732529963.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
fug this picture brought back memories, looks almost exactly like my room in the mental institution, good times, good times
>>
File: RarePepe.gif (2 MB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
RarePepe.gif
2 MB, 499x499
>>65710589
>families who take tax breaks for installing efficient windows on their homes
>basically anybody that suckles at the teet of a government benefit
>>
>it still costs hundreds of millions to make these cities

All military age males should be put in work camps similar to those created during the Great Depression. They will work for their food and will starve if they refuse. All are free to leave to their original country if they want.

Women take care of children and children and forced to be in classes. They are in a separate facility and can only be visited by family after work.

As soon as peace is resolved, they are all deported.
>>
>>65705482
Honestly they will never be useful to the society because of the technology. We should look for the ways to get rid of them from the system gradually, or at least stop them from breeding.
>>
>>65705891
We are? We even have the stuff in OP, where we institutionalize certain people on welfare, primary immigrants or people about to be deported.
>>
>>65710170
>>65710219
what do you mean? they can leave as soon as they find stable income and they would only have to do a few extra tasks if they want more than their allowance.

>>65710127
that is what we already do, just thought it would be a nice way to lessen the expense while keeping leftards happy.

>>65710222
>>65710841
10/10 rebuttal, go back to UofT

>>65710895
ever heard of section 8? and distributed housing is still more expensive than centralizing them.

>>65710179
yes, which is why i think my idea is better than just letting shaniqua run up the dole with tyrone in her private home so she can get some rims.
>>
>>65707523
this fucking leaf gets it.
>>
>>65705482
Why the fuck would you use a canteen when single use plastic is cheaper? This is why government is so ineffiecient.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 600x261) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 600x261
>>65705482
Why don't we just throw them all on an island instead
>>
In Maine we used to have poor farms, basically large collective farms where neets were put
>>
>>65705482
why dont government gas them in secret

like just not tell anyone
>>
>>65705482
Good idea but the problem is they would reproduce. A solution would be to simply sterilize anyone who wishes to join these welfare camps. Get snipped and you'll be free to enjoy free food and shelter. Also, give them unlimited access to hard drugs so as to speed up their death.
>>
lol pro-lifers
>>
File: 0lBXFeW.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
0lBXFeW.png
108 KB, 400x381
>>65705482
>What would be the argument against institutionalizing people on benefits?

Because there is still people on benefits.

Jesus Christ I honestly hate people who want to "reform" welfare even more who just want keep the status.

If you're going to expend energy to change the status quo, it should be expended trying to eliminate ALL fucking welfare statism root and stem.
>>
>>65711546
cause they wont be able to look for jobs

>>65711673
what benefit would they have to reproduce now? they wont be getting paid more money to but designer iphones, the kids would just be fed for free.

>>65711390
they are not being forced to stay here, just cover their necessities of life. cheaper to cook in bulk than to give them food stamps that they misuse.
>>
>>65711714
k but what motivation would foreigners have to come here? why do you think they all go to sweden and germany?
>>
>>65705482
should not be allowed to have pets
>>
>>65711411

No, as you can clearly see I'm a Brit. We have universal credit over here which replaced JSA a while ago. UC works out at something like £550 a month to live on, which is next to nothing. Also people can be waiting years for a council house, only those urgent cases will get one any faster.

>they can leave as soon as they find stable income
>"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? NO IT'S NOT PRISON! YOU'RE JUST FORCED TO STAY UNTIL THE GOVENMENT IS SATISFIED AND ALLOWS YOU TO LEAVE!"

>yes, which is why i think my idea is better than just letting shaniqua run up the dole with tyrone in her private home so she can get some rims.

Not really, the benefit money that people spend just goes back into the system anyway, I think a lot of people forget that.

OP you need to stop replying because you're a very naive 20-25 year old kid who obviously doesn't understand how the real world works.
>>
>>65711931
>what benefit would they have to reproduce now
Muh dik. What benefit do starving Africans have of having 10 children? Nigs are incapable of understanding the concept of birth control.
>>
>>65712025
>"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? NO IT'S NOT PRISON! YOU'RE JUST FORCED TO STAY UNTIL THE GOVENMENT IS SATISFIED AND ALLOWS YOU TO LEAVE!"
no, you stay until you allow yourself to leave, with a job and whatnot.

>Not really, the benefit money that people spend just goes back into the system anyway, I think a lot of people forget that.
it goes into the pockets of supermarket shareholders who in turn have to return some of it as income tax

>OP you need to stop replying because you're a very naive 20-25 year old kid who obviously doesn't understand how the real world works.
its like youve never been to a military base or hospital before, or even summer camp for that matter.
>>
>>65712293
in our current set up they just get more discretionary income. they dont see any reason to not have kids cause its win win for them.
>>
>>65710589
Junior enlisted do live like this. You generally don't get to move out of the dorms/barracks until you make Sergeant or get married. As for government jobs I don't get the hate they are still jobs. As in the people who have them actually work for a living. Are you saying police officers and firefighters don't work for what they earn?
>>
OP here, just realized its 10am on a weekday so im mostly likely pissing off welfare niggers at this time of day with my barbaric ideas.
>>
>>65712293
I STRENUOUSLY OBJECT

NIGGERS ARE THE CROWN ON YOUR HEAD BRO

YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR INDISCRETION
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.