[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will carson and kasich drop out after super tuesday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: candidates[1].jpg (44 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
candidates[1].jpg
44 KB, 770x433
will carson and kasich drop out after super tuesday
>>
everyone is

this things over tomorrow
>>
Kasich drops out after losing Ohio, everyone else stays until the end. Cruz is a Rubio plant to siphon votes from Trump and Carson is a Trump plant to siphon votes from Cruz.
>>
Cruz wont quit because he won iowa
Carson won't quit because someone died in his campaign
Rubio might quit after Florida, but it's unlikely
Kasich will quit if he loses Ohio, which he could actually win.
>>
>>65705240
Kasich is a subhuman non white croat so I hope so.
>>
>>65705240
Hopefully Kasich and Carson endorseTrump
It will really be over then
>>
>>65707747
Carson will definitely endorse Trump, Kasich will wait and endorse whoever the nominee is
>>
File: albaniantrumpepe.jpg (27 KB, 321x320) Image search: [Google]
albaniantrumpepe.jpg
27 KB, 321x320
>>65705240
super Tuesday will be a blow out

anon from 2075 said so, it will be decided Hillary vs Trump

Trump will win the elections by 16%

He will not re-run and Rand Paul will win 2020 and serve two terms
>>
>>65705240

I suppose Carson only keeps up until tuesday to steal votes from Cruz because of what he did in Iowa, then he'll quit and perhaps support Trump.
>>
What's super tuesday?
>>
>>65707980
Good
The soo er Carson endorses Trump the better
>>
File: 1456322257744.jpg (54 KB, 408x471) Image search: [Google]
1456322257744.jpg
54 KB, 408x471
>tfw your state doesn't get to vote until end of March and Trump will have it all wrapped up by then so your vote for the God emperor won't matter
It double hurts because I registered to vote just so I could vote for him :(
>>
File: images (2).jpg (17 KB, 275x184) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
17 KB, 275x184
>>65708209
Oh please let this be True
>>
Kasich is on CNN right now and says he's not worried about tomorrow, will probably do "okay" but Trump will win most if not all states but he's staying in.
>>
I suspect that Trump is interested in selecting Kasich as VP. Ohio is an essential state for a Republican to win. With Kasich being Governor of Ohio and having such a high approval rating, it would ensure a Republican victory in the state of Ohio if he were the VP.
>>
>>65709037
Every
Vote
Matters
>>
I hope not. Carson needs to stay in to cyphon votes from Cruz, and Kasich is needed to split votes with Lubio, just long enough to keep Trump uncatchable.
>>
>>65709170
I don't think he will pick anyone currently running or who has ran for VP
>>
File: image.jpg (355 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
355 KB, 1000x1500
>>65709037
Why is Glenn Beck so fucking fat? Why does he look like someone from revolutionary times? Is he really that delusional? Libertarian fucking dismissed. Holy shit.
>>
>>65709170

Trump will pick someone like Kasich or Gingrich to be his VP. An experienced politician. Problem with Newt is he is 72 so you'd probably need a second VP in four years to groom someone to go after Trump (been problem with both Bush and Obama Admins - having old ass VP's that can't run for the third term). Kasich would be a year or so older than Trump is today after 8 years, so he very well could run in 2024.

Could do Condi Rice ...
>>
>>65705240
will carson is a retired jockey m8
>>
>>65709342

That picture is why i'm gay.
>>
>>65708209
>Rand Paul will win 2020
Rand is an establishment mouthpiece, and nothing like his father
>>
>>65707645
>Rubio might quit after Florida, but it's unlikely

>Rubio loses Florida
>Trump discusses Rubio's homosexuality in his victory speech
>Rubio commits suicide
>>
>>65709548
point?
>>
>>65709632
My point is that Rand sucks
>>
>>65709476
>will carson
Don't you mean Willie Carson?
>>
File: behold a horse.jpg (33 KB, 303x333) Image search: [Google]
behold a horse.jpg
33 KB, 303x333
>>65709691
doesnt matter

it was for told
>>
>>65709277
Trump is picking Jeb for vp you tard. It is clear.
>>
>>65708209
>Rand Paul will win 2020 and serve two terms

lol

[spoiler] no [/spoiler]
>>
>>65709342
I wish she didn't make my dick so hard.
>>
>>65705240
No. Carson is in ti sell his book, and Kasich is waiting for Northern Super Tuesday with Ohio, Illinois and Michigan in just a few weeks. If he wins Ohio, he's at least claiming to be willing to go for brokered convention, albeit he mighr just be playing Vice President game by potentially swinging the race to Rubio/Cruz or keeping the establishment lane disunited to get in Trumps favour.
>>
>>65709811
So you know better than someone that came from the future? And don't give me this "destiny is fluid" crap.
>>
>>65705240
No, Kasich is in it to win Ohio for Rubio and get a couple more delegates in blue states. At this point the establishment is hoping that Trump doesn't get enough delegates to secure the nomination outright and then either give Rubio or a new candidate the nomination. Kasich would definitely cooperate and if they promise to put Cruz on the Supreme Court he will most likely also work with them.
Carson is only there to keep Cruz a few percent down in more evangelical states.
>>
>>65709037
If Cruz wins Texas + some other Southern state(s) (Oklahoma? Georgia? Arkansas?) During tomorrow, he's staying as a threat for a long time.
If Kasich gets Ohio/Michigan/Massachusets/etc, he too will be in the long game for New York and Pennsylvania.
Rubio needs to snatch Florida and Virginia, after which his long game could target Trump's weakest area, Pacific states. So your vote might still be relevant.
>>
>>65707396
>Carson is a Trump plant to siphon votes from Cruz.

Pretty much. Sleep tight keeps El Rato in check.
>>
>>65709037
>tfw your state doesn't get to vote until end of March and Trump will have it all wrapped up by then so your vote for the God emperor won't matter

Wrong, these voters matter the most because most late states are winner takes it all.
>>
>>65707708
t. Jamal
>>
carson is feeling too comfy to drop out, he just loves running for president
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.