[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What you do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
Knock Knock Bang Bang Trump brakes your door down.
Finds you balls deep in his daughter doggy style on the bed.

You have 10 secounds what do you do.

He has A gun in his hand .
The room smells of sex.
You have nothing on apart from a Make America Great cap.
>>
pull my knife out, put it against my throat and say, "I sullied your daughter and now I must die" then I'd kill myself.
>>
File: 1456742149093.jpg (25 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
1456742149093.jpg
25 KB, 600x402
>>65703867
I impregnated a trump.

Do what you must.
>>
Cover my erection with one hand, salute him with the other and call him a personal hero, then apologiae profusely and tell him that she said her dad was Ted Cruz. Hence the loud noises that I inflicted upon his ears.
>>
>>65703867
Tell him I'm just being high energy
>>
>>65703867
>brakes
plebe
>>
File: aint.jpg (14 KB, 264x240) Image search: [Google]
aint.jpg
14 KB, 264x240
At least I ain't a nigger!
>>
>>65703867

I finish, of course. Might as well.
>>
Trump wants to fuck his daughter too so he probably wouldn't be mad
>>
>>65703969
this desu senpai.
>>
Tell him I couldn't let Jews impregnate her and destroy his aryan heritage in his grandchildren. Then invite him for a threesome.
>>
>>65703867

yell out "THIS GONNA BE YUUUUUGE"
>>
>>65703867
Ask him to sign my hat.
>>
File: 1449425978048.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1449425978048.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>65703867
tip my MAGA cap
>>
>>65703867
I'm gonna fap to Ivanka
>>
Ay joder tío.
Sorry you had to see this, Señor Trump.
>>
>>65703867
Turn 180 degrees and moonwalk away.
>>
Pull out and money shot on Donald's face, lol
>>
File: 1455444195338.jpg (18 KB, 199x196) Image search: [Google]
1455444195338.jpg
18 KB, 199x196
>>65703867

"Do Not Worry Trump, I Am Hot Blooded American Like You. Where Are The Burger!? I Have Many Monies Also!" then salute and sing the national anthem and while walking backwards out of his house, eyeing him to know if he decides to fire his gun or not.
>>
>>65703867
Build a wall.
>>
>>65703867
Wake up, take cold shower, prepare for work
>It was that dream again
>My fucking fetish for Jewish girls mang
>>
Shout 'JEB FOUND ME BALLS DEEP IN HIS WIFE AND HE BROUGHT ME A GUAC BOWL, LOW ENERGY!'
>>
>>65703867
say
"come over here"
you know you want to
>:)
>>
>>65703867
Look him square in the eye and give Ivanka the hardest fucking humping pounds she'll ever experience til she buckles in please and I unload my seed.

I'll be on the verge of blacking out still locking eyes with the man, thinking I can die a happy man til Ivanka says, "sorry daddy, you're fired."

Wake up hours later with a MAGA hat on.
>>
Just keep fucking her waiting for the end to come
>>
I would just tell him I am getting his sloppy seconds.
>>
Presuming this is consensual, it's kind of up to his daughter to say something here! It's that Jew's business to control her sexual behaviour now, not her father's any more, so Trump ought to be relieved if anything, that she's brought back to the European fold.
>>
Say "Jeb's a mess"
>>
buy his family
>>
G-god emperor I can explain
>>
Jump out window
>>
>>65703867
SHE RAPED ME! I'M GOING TO SUE YOU FOR BILLIONS OF DOLLARS
>>
>>65703867
Me: I-I'm Jewish Don
>Trump: No problem boy
>>
Pull out and offer him a ride.
>>
Catch a bullet immediately. Can't do anything with my pseudo-white skin color.
>>
>>65711098
hola my mexican friend, whats your views on trump ?
>>
>>65703867
Hey, you're just in time - wanna join for a DP?
>>
I'll make your familiy great again.... dad....
*tips maga cap*
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.