[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Alex Jones right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8
File: buytangytangerine.jpg (85 KB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
buytangytangerine.jpg
85 KB, 580x433
>The endgame, Jones believes, is a mass eugenics operation that will depopulate the planet by poisoning our food and water with fluoride, radioactive isotopes and various futuristic toxic soups being engineered in New World Order laboratories. Those who resist are being tracked by secret, federalized police bunkers known as "fusion centers" that will eventually round up every dissenter and throw them into camps run by the Federal Emergency Management Authority.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/talk-radios-alex-jones-the-most-paranoid-man-in-america-20110302?page=2
>>
Alex Jones is controlled opposition.
>>
File: billsmirk.jpg (30 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
billsmirk.jpg
30 KB, 460x287
>>65703343
Its happening right now and people don't even see it.
>mfw
>>
Alex Jones also thought there would be a war with Mexico and that there would be a race war in America.

What a dumbass.
>>
>>65703343
he's probably right
>>
>>65703406
everyone is controlled opposition, /pol/ is controlled opposition
>>
Seems a little too complex, when all they really need to do is unleash the shitskins on us and watch the world burn.
>>
Does anyone have any more on fusion centers? I'm not really sure they're that evil. My reserve unit was in contact with them after the Chattanooga attack to access threats in our area. Seemed like they were pretty cool dudes.
>>
>>65703343
He's right about a lot of things, but he's also generally hysterical and over the top. Definitely not as bad as people around here make it seem, where its trendy to jump on the guy.
>>
>>65703343

Alex used to be pretty swole
>>
Half of his show is reading the news and quotes from people who actually said this shit. The other half is him talking about how super strong and manly he and growling.

He does say some stuff that makes sense, but if you listen to his show long enough you find yourself saying "what the fuck Alex" outloud. You realize that he over-hypes shit, like #sandylootcrew. Also you can tell his reporter Paul Jospeh Watson lurks /pol/. They started using the word cuck and PJW is constantly posting /pol/ shit on Infowars. He even follows (4+4)ch
>>
I don't know why the hell they would need to depopulate anything. In the U.S. we don't have a surplus of people.

As for the rest of the world, all they'd need to do is cut the supply lines and like 2/3rds of the world would starve, China included.

Granted nukes would probably happen but still.
>>
>>65703343
>tfw alex jones views literally are the plot of the new x-files season
The truth is water filters. Only $19.99!
>>
>>65703668

Alex is great for comedy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PmCRaa5hJU

Lmfao.
>>
>>65703343

>Alex Jones
> right

Always pick both. Always.

>Alex Jones
> correct

Not even once, ever. Always pick one and only one.
>>
>>65703470
wait a minute
>>
>>65703406
>>65703511
saying someone is controlled opposition is controlled opposition
>>
>>65703343
>Federal Emergency Management Authority
>Global
pick one
>>
>>65703343
>poisoning our food and water with fluoride, radioactive isotopes and various futuristic toxic soups being engineered in New World Order laboratories.

This will harm them too though won't it?
>>
>>65703679
Dude, he goes way off the rails sometimes

>By 2025 a large portion of the public will be inserted into pods
>The Pentagon plans to do this by adding wires and chip to human brains
>The Matrix is a blueprint
>Black Ops commanders take lots of DMT (high powered hallucinogens) and communicate with interdimensional "elves"
>These "clockwork elves" tell them to build demonic machines and put people into pods.
>Jones says the global elite believe they communicate with offworld entities and have super advanced science
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BKzuzjjCro
>>
>>65703343
Yes, he is and you've just been red pilled.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIl_BNIJcFg
>>
>>65703343
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7L9jKX8GAs
>>
>>65703343
>Those who resist are being tracked by secret, federalized police bunkers known as "fusion centers" that will eventually round up every dissenter and throw them into camps run by the Federal Emergency Management Authority.
I don't think alex is a disinfo agent but i'm sure he has a deal where each of his followers and listeners are put on that list and in the end when shit hits the fan Jones will get a free ride. Think about it the technology is so good at this point that we're all most likely on that list and the people putting out the content are the good goys who only did their part because their handlers let them.
>>
>>65703765
I love listening to his show just for this shit. He'll start screaming into the mic and they'll roll to an ad for super male iodine and you still hear him yelling over the ad. I sit here and kek myself to death, it's so WWF.

"I WILL NEVER SUBMIT ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
>>
>>65703765
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
>>
>>65703997
>>The Pentagon plans to do this by adding wires and chip to human brains
Hey anon

that isn't really so "way off the rails" if they were doing that to bulls in the 80's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK2Hopm5s_c
>>
>>65703772
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yKvPR1HIcQ

Alex Jones disrupts pro-gun rally.
>>
Possibly. Until you realise that the most populated areas are China, India and Africa. So depopulation in the west makes no sense.
>>
File: american%20flag%20shirt[1].jpg (34 KB, 400x308) Image search: [Google]
american%20flag%20shirt[1].jpg
34 KB, 400x308
>>65703343
Nigga it's already happening, it have already happen in the US and thanks to the new trade agreements it will soon happen here. Thanksfully we've already an established culture of living healthy, but I've already seen muslim versions of the American right.

Being fat fucks with the quality of your eggs and sperms, giving you even worse children than what your shitty genes would have done alone, so the eugenics is already happening. People are just to hedonistic to care.
>>
>>65703997
WHAT THE CUNTING FUCK ALEX?
>>
Conspiracy theories exist for a reason
>>
>>65704152

Alex is actually self aware and knows some people watch him exactly for that reason. I saw a journalist once ask him if he knows some people listen to him for comedy and he said yes.
>>
>>65703585
>Alex used to be pretty swole
He looks pretty good now to compared to how he looked like a few years ago. All the supplements he is pushing every 5 minute seems to work for him.
>>
>>65703470

Yeah, what a far fetched hypothesis.
>>
>>65704162

LMFAO.

The conan barbarian music just made it so much better.
>>
>>65703343
Of course he's not right. That would imply something good was possible on this hell-rock.
>>
>>65703343

It's what you get if you literally believe every single conspiracy you've ever heard even if some are contradictory, i.e. the perfect cointelpro.
>>
>>65704229
>Dysgenics = eugenics
No.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mrsqwpHkeE
>>
>>65704369
>supplements
>>
>>65703343
You all must think that this man is insane. Anyone who has morals and seen serious shit would become more insane than him.
>>
>>65703997
most of that is from a military white paper predicting the future
>>
>>65703343

>SUICIDE PILLS
>MASS MURDER PILLS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3egJRFjiUCM

I dont mean to troll. If you take anything this man says seriously, then you are either gullible as fuck, or a fucking retard.
>>
His show isn't that crazy, his website gives him a bad name because they repost all the "OMG FEMA CAMPZ" "OMG RUSSIAN SPETZNAZ ALREADY HERE!!!" shit to get views. His show & his personal views are no more "crazy" that Ron Paul or Oliver Stone.

He talks about shit like bohemian grove & skull and bones,, which upsets liberals.. But, those things do actually exist in reality soooooo.. Why not acknowledge them? Pretending they're fake is just untrue
>>
>>65704682
>He talks about shit like bohemian grove & skull and bones,, which upsets liberals.. But, those things do actually exist in reality soooooo.. Why not acknowledge them?

yes, they exist, nobody claims they don't. The difference is that Alex Jones and other conspiracy theorists add a bunch of made up nonsense to it. Like they ''they're sacrificing to moloch in Bohemian grove'', etc.
>>
>>65703343
>poisoning our food and water
My water has always had shit in it.

I believe I'm immunized by now.
>>
>>65704855
El peruano
>>
>>65703343
>The endgame, Jones believes, is a mass eugenics operation

Mixing race, promoting its cool and trendy to stay single, promoting birth control, abortion, etc

>that will depopulate the planet by poisoning our food and water with fluoride, radioactive isotopes and various futuristic toxic soups being engineered in New World Order laboratories.

Hormones in food, plastics, flouride is a known neuro-toxin and unnecessary to survival. Fukushima toxifying the water.

>Those who resist are being tracked by secret, federalized police bunkers known as "fusion centers" that will eventually round up every dissenter and throw them into camps run by the Federal Emergency Management Authority.

Smartphones are pretty good tracking devices that people willingly use

Alex may be pretty extreme on some things but he's also not wrong.
>>
>>65704162
>mental note to self
>must make a gif out of this when getting back home tonight
>>
>>65704510
The second call where he was making chimp noises, I fucking started crying laughing.
>>
File: 1371833153298.gif (2 MB, 189x189) Image search: [Google]
1371833153298.gif
2 MB, 189x189
>>65703343

>normies read this
>hahaha wow he crazy
>something happens in news 1984 style
>oh shit that crazy guy was right

this is a good thing
>>
>>65705076
Yeah, the world population sure is getting dangerously low. Damn those elites!
>>
File: jesus christ.jpg (90 KB, 620x842) Image search: [Google]
jesus christ.jpg
90 KB, 620x842
>>65703343
Alex Jones AKA Mr Bill Hicks, controlled opposition.

Turn to the only one who speaks of truth, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>65703343
Has anyone actually listened to the 2-3 hour podcasts he uploads? Really interesting stuff if you find the right topics.

I went off Alex Jones for a while, mainly because people kept on saying "MUH CONTROLLED OPPOSITION" so I started to believe it, but I started getting back into him when he started going on about Trump months ago

I highly, highly doubt that this man is controlled opposition. I do agree that some of the stuff he says insane, but if you listen to the things he talks about, it makes a lot of sense.

Also, if he's controlled opposition, why does he always mention that the globalists must fall, that freedom must reign, and that Trump must win the presidential election? Can anyone aware me on this tactic/strategy? (if he is controlled-op)
>>
Is Alex Jones actually Bill Hicks? I am genuinely curious as to what people think. I don't think it makes complete sense desu, but then again, I wouldn't be SURPRISED if it turned out to be true
>>
>>65705621
Bill Hicks is high school tier. Then again, so are all other comedians.
>>
File: hane.png (643 KB, 1023x795) Image search: [Google]
hane.png
643 KB, 1023x795
>>65705559
>Also, if he's controlled opposition, why does he always mention that the globalists must fall, that freedom must reign, and that Trump must win the presidential election? Can anyone aware me on this tactic/strategy? (if he is controlled-op)

Don't bother with people that are constantly shouting "false flag!", "controlled opposition!", to just about every minor event and political commentator on the planet. They don't have arguments or evidence, they have brain damage. And I don't say that flippantly, they legit mental problems and severe paranoia issues that make arguing with them pointless.
>>
>>65703888
They have a different food/water supply.

Why wouldnt you if ypu had that level of money/power though?
>>
THE GOYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>65703343
>not realizing Nitrate salts, which consist all foods in the market and also a cancer agent, are everywhere
>>
>>65704947

please do it
>>
>>65706559
Barack Obama eats at regular diners and shit all the time

Bill Clinton ate at McDonalds all the time, he would even go there while jogging
>>
Alex Jones has accurate information, but makes questionable conclusions.

If you watch his older videos like half of his predictions came true.

>police state
>erosion of civil liberties
>loss of family values
>>
>>65703343
Why use water? Air is the most effective way to spread something to humans.
>>
>>65706674
Don't eat processed food then. Also everything has a chance to cause cancer.
>>
File: ayylmao.png (254 KB, 500x478) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.png
254 KB, 500x478
>>65703343
he's right its all been planned out by you know who
>>
>>65703343
also this article is from 2011 get with the times OP you fucking faggot
>>
>>65703343
Controlled opposition or a legitimate person i dont know. I think alot of what he says is true but he does have his moments. He also adds entertainment and his rather excited behavior does make it rather unique at best to an annoyance at worst. However with this issue I wouldnt doubt his endgame is far off simply because of how true many of its aspects already are.
>>
File: worldpop.png (171 KB, 976x751) Image search: [Google]
worldpop.png
171 KB, 976x751
>>65703343
>The endgame, Jones believes, is a mass eugenics operation that will depopulate the planet by poisoning our food and water with fluoride, radioactive isotopes and various futuristic toxic soups being engineered in New World Order laboratories
>>
He's a retarded conspiracy theorist that blows everything out of proportion. Alex has a knack for talking about some mundane bit of news, omitting information to make it fit this narrative he has that the government is ACTUALLY planning to do these things or just completely takes the news out of context to make it out like the government is openly killing and poisoning civilians. He's a fearmonger and he willingly distorts news reports and information to fit this.

He's an idiot, and he's one of those people where for every 1 right thing he says, he says 100 things wrong. He "has the government documents", the problem is he doesn't appear to be able to read or control his asperger's syndrome.
>>
>>65703343
Alex Jones belongs on
>>>/x/
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.