[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tookie williams was executed Charles Manson wasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: 1003bwilliams.jpg (22 KB, 298x470) Image search: [Google]
1003bwilliams.jpg
22 KB, 298x470
how come.?
black guy gets executed, white guy lives.
>>
Manson never killed anyone
>>
>>65697461

shorty shea.?
>>
>>65697324

I know this is bait, but that's how it was back in those days. You still have cops that murder minorities and get away with it. Of course, when a spoiled white millennial gets yelled at by a cop, they feel the need to put it on Youtube. When a minority male gets murdered by a cop, white people either don't care or cheer it on.
>>
>>65697538

Its not bait, I've been reading a book about him.(Williams)
>>
>>65697538
>implying killing shitskins should be a crime
>>
>>65697324
Because after Manson was sentenced to death in the sixties, the Supreme Court overturned all death sentences for a number of years for some reason. After the death penalty was reintroduced, everyone who had had their sentence commuted couldn't be sentenced to death again. Rookie committed his crimes after all of this. Look it up.
>>
>>65697513
Steve Grogan and Bruce Davis killed him
>>
>>65697324
Manson was on death row, but the state changed the law before he was killed. One of the documentaries I watched about Manson mentioned how fortuitous that was.
>>
>>65697324
He actually avoided it because of a technicality in the California legal system. He was originally scheduled to be executed, but California abolished the death penalty for a short time in the 70's. Once you come off of death row, you don't go back on.
>>
>>65697538
You misspelled "spoiled sovereign citizen".
>>
cheers peeps. makes things clearer to me.

seems a bit weird get rid of death penalty/reintroduce death penalty..

make your minds up..
>>
>tookie actually murdered multiple people
>manson did not

Its not that hard

>I'm reading a book about him

seriously? You spend your free time reading about nigger gangs?

>>>/r/cuckolding

also Manson was supposed to be executed
>>
>>65697839
>seriously? You spend your free time reading about nigger gangs?

some of it yes, when I'm not rolling in my crib with my 40 and my homies and marijuana etc.
>>
>black guy doesn't have to spend life in prison
>white guy does

seems like a hate crime towards the poor white guy to me.
>>
>>65697633
>>65697738

I'm white, I'm not involved in racial political sentiment. But I still don't think it's right that some whiney white millennial can literally talk shit to a cop and sperg out in his face on video and NOTHING will happen, meanwhile a minority male will get shot and killed for taking a few steps in the direction of a cop from many yards away. It's not right, I don't subscribe to the /pol/ hivemind.
>>
Manson was railroaded to cover up Hollywood Jew pervs fucking underaged girls.
>>
>>65697538
>spoiled white millennials
>minorities

Yes I am sure spoiled kids and niggers are committing similar offenses leafcuck
>>
File: [euphoria intensifies].gif (134 KB, 287x344) Image search: [Google]
[euphoria intensifies].gif
134 KB, 287x344
>>65698074
>>
>>65698313

That makes no sense. Can you say it again, in a different way?
>>
>>65698450

Very original. It's like you're the first person to ever use that meme on the Internet. You must be so proud. I got an idea. You can use that meme in cesspools like 4chan and 9gag as an ad hominem way of deflecting everyone that disagrees with you! Good luck.
>>
>>65697324
You cunts haven't had an execution is 50 years. Fuck off.
>>
>>65698074
>I'm white
Leaf pls.
>>
>>65698536
nice impotent rage you moose fucking idiot lol
>>
File: ZS_SR_552-556_img6.jpg (22 KB, 280x249) Image search: [Google]
ZS_SR_552-556_img6.jpg
22 KB, 280x249
>>65697324
>>65697461

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yvAgmRU49c
>>
>>65698536
>trying this hard
>>
>>65698074
Niggers are feral chimps that need to be euthanized at any sign of provocation.
>>
>>65698313
>Petty theft
>Assault
>Drug possession
>Not similar offenses
>>
>>65698563

We lost faith in it, after too many stitch ups by the courts/police.(The Derek Bentley case is a point)
with modern Dna evidence etc it may yet return.?
>>
>>65698565

I am white though.

>>65698635

You must have an entire stash of those original memes, ready to use in cesspools as an ad hominem against anyone that disagrees with you. Right? Can I see your folder? Do you go on other sites like 9gag and IFunny and use them too?
>>
>>65697324
Let's be real here. Niggers don't understand prison. They look at prison like it's an opportunity for free rent, free food, and to be around people similar to them. They don't think of it as a punishment. White people do. Manson is miserable and we want to keep him that way.
>>
>>65698650
I've listened to his stuff before, it starts well but goes off musically rambling later..
He's got a good guitar tone though
>>
I wish I looked that ripped with an afro.
>>
>>65697324
Stop making dots before question marks you sick degenerate fuck.
>>
>>65698456
Spoiled millennials are not committing murders and robberies like poor minorities, they are doing petty shit like stealing Trump signs and shoplifting.
>>
>>65698889
get fucked toiletland
>>
>>65698743
just look at how mad this tiny penis loser is hahahahahaha
>>
>>65699004

That's debatable.

>>65699182

Alright Timmy, enough with the hat memes. Your brother needs to use the computer now. You can try to be a cool kid on 4chan when you've finished your homework.
>>
>>65699242
strong projection from the impotent faggot detected

i am lmao at your fucking life you moron hahahahahaha
>>
>>65698743
>I am white though.
Yeah I'll totally believe that over the internet.

Though I'll bet your understanding of being white is appearance-based, the kind of mindset given to little kids.
>>
>>65699459

Your Dad is going to be angry when he comes home, Timmy. You promised to be a good boy this week!

>>65699513

It doesn't matter what you believe or not. What I originally said was simply what happens in America, no matter if you are for or against it. You are for it, I am against it.
>>
File: tOTcCRH.jpg (111 KB, 695x850) Image search: [Google]
tOTcCRH.jpg
111 KB, 695x850
>>65698701
>Murder
>rape
>Assault

That's what niggers are all about. Spoiled white kids are smoking weed and playing video games.

Gas yourself weeb
>>
>>65699883
Must be nice not living around wiggers.
>>
>>65700000
>>
>>65699699
You began your little diatribe stating you were, hence my reply.

If it didn't matter, then don't state it. Most people who start sentences like you do immediately discard any genuine connection to it soon after.
>>
>>65700390

What is with this bitterness? I stated my position and I confirmed that I was against how minority males are treated in America. I'm a bit taken aback by the bitter spergy rage I am receiving in this thread. If you can't handle someone having a different opinion than you, get off 4chan, or better yet, get off the fucking Internet and go see a therapist. That goes for everyone else that sperged out here in this thread too.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.