[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>white westerner shoots up a church >no one on pol says
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: Dylann-Roof.jpg (148 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
Dylann-Roof.jpg
148 KB, 950x534
>white westerner shoots up a church
>no one on pol says "the civilization of great white technological advencement and peace bombing strikesagain

You are hypocrites. No fire will be started.
>>
>>65697211

One time in the last god knows.
>>
>>65697211
>westerner
What?
>>
>>65697479
he is obviously newly arrived with his French welfare paid internet.
>>
>>65697319

Since what, the last six months?
>>
Also Mohammed, being white isn't a religion or ideology.

Being a Muslim is, and by "pure coincidence" most of the shit happening in the world today is due to your subhuman paedophile prophet.
>>
>>65697319
>>65697829

This shit happens all the time.
>>
>>65697852
This
>>
>>65697211
>You are hypocrites

You noticed, they are. So are you probably.
But hey, at least you're not racist.
>>
>>65697211
You're comparing a race to a religion, at least get your argument straight before you come in and get all the sub humans like >>65698736 and >>65697829 rallied up.
>>
>>65697829
>>65697944
No it doesn't. Go take a look at the yearly terror attacks. Over 98% is Muslims, every year.

And before you desperately say "Th-they just don't put white people on it!" Roof is on the terror list for that year and Breivik for his.
>>
>>65698887
they put white people on only when it can't be avoided because of the amount of press coverage
>>
>>65698887

Mhm.

http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/DSDR/studies/25561
>>
>>65699030
No they even put Jews on there when it gets next to 0 international coverage.

You're talking out of your desperate ass.

Non whites and libcucks are like sad little kids clinging to the notion that there's a Santa. There's not, just acknowledge reality and deal with it.
>>
>>65697211

Send the shitskins back to their countries and the violence will cease.
>>
>all the while yelling "GOD IS GREAT, MY GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD. JESUS IS THE SAVIOR"
>white westerners around the world openly praise him, mock victims

Yes, I can see the similarities.
>>
>>65697211
Go back where you came from.
>>
>french flag defending Muslims

Of course.
>>
>>65699127
We're talking worldwide you idiot. Did you not notice I mentioned two people from different countries?

Yes in the US, there is less Muslim terror, since they're not even one percent of the pop. They've still been responsible for 30% of terror related deaths since AFTER 9/11 despite barely existing in our country.

You people are mentally pathetic. Tell me, how many deaths from church shootings has there been in the last, 10 years and how many were caused by white people?
>>
>>65697211
Ta gueule bougnoule.
>>
>>65697211
>Was arrested by white people
>thrown in prison by white people
>condemned by white people

lemme know when muzzies at large take the same effort
>>
>>65699534
This. 25-50% of Mudslimes say that they SUPPORT terrorism against non-Muslims in the name of the "global jihad." Mudslime religious leaders do NOT condemn terror attacks, but rather condone and fund it. It's hard to take any Mudslime seriously when he adheres to his ideology instead of renouncing it and becoming a normal human being.
>>
>>65699318
I swear at least 50% of /pol/'s "French" posters are sandniggers, it's a shame.
>>
>Black Panthers go to said church a few times because the church likes them.
>Black Panthers killed and raped white women in 70's.

Do you see why he massacre'd those niggos?
>>
File: oncloud1488.jpg (788 KB, 1200x674) Image search: [Google]
oncloud1488.jpg
788 KB, 1200x674
>>
>>65697211
Look the point is Christianity or white cultures or any of those don't condone murder and massing killing like that, also none of those mass murders do it in the name of Christianity/white culture or any other organization and even if they claim that, there's no basis to claim those groups influenced the murders actions. They are quite clearly lone nuts.

Meanwhile it's all through the Koran and Islam to do that kind of shit. The only really peaceful part of Islam are the people not actually following it's teachings. They are actually doing things because their religion tells them to and supports those radical action.
>>
>>65700037
I swear most of France is 50% Muslim it's a shame
>>
>>65699318
Let me guess, OP is you with a french proxy ?
>>65700037
This is obviously proxy dude.
>>
>>65701052
shut up australia
>>
>>65697211

Maybe if barbers didn't let kids permavirgin themselves this wouldn't have happened?
>>
>>65701134
I was being genuine, I really hope you guys recover from this plague
>>
>>65697211
I'm not white I'm half Hungarian so I'm allowed to say fuck honkeys
>>
>>65701570
It's something like 8-10% muslim, and 15-18% non whites. Can't be precise, those kind of statistics are forbidden. They're still room to "recover" as you say, and it'll be done soon.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.