[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump is degenerate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
File: sasse.png (19 KB, 502x224) Image search: [Google]
sasse.png
19 KB, 502x224
How can /pol/ hold up Trump as the anti-degenerate candidate when he's a degenerate piece of shit?

>has publicly bragged about sleeping with other men's wives
>has cheated on his own wives
>divorced 3 times
>been to a fag wedding
>vocal supporter of abortion until very recently
>has literally stated he has never asked God for forgiveness for anything and somehow still has the evo vote
>wishy washy on Obergefell, no statement from him when it was decided.
>supports Planned Parenthood
>draft dodger
>not active in his church
>daughter is a Christ-rejecting kike
>wants to kill ISIS's family members

I used to like this guy but finding out about several of the above points has just made me too disgusted with him to support him anymore. His policies are probably pretty good but he is a despicable piece of filth, I just can't vote for him. He can win without my vote anyway.
>>
File: 1456676409350.gif (434 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
1456676409350.gif
434 KB, 300x100
>>65693787
You have to go back
>>
Yeah but he's going to make America great again.
>>
What's wrong with supporting planned parenthood when most of their abortion business is blacks and mexicans
>>
>>65693787
People are going to vote for him ironically, and kick themselves after he actually wins and ruins the country.

The whole election is shitposting.
>>
I wonder why people dont use this this kind of energy in revolt of the pedophile Nintendo rep or the Swedish youth pushing for incest and necrophilia..

Instead the thread is filled with Beavis and Butthead style comments.. Kind of retarded and childish.
>>
>>65693841
yeah but it has electrolytes
>>
>>65693787

There was a TRUMP GENERAL thread yesterday that featured Trump women supporters and their degeneracy. Literally. I can't find it in the archives, but almost the entirety of that thread was people posting slutty selfies of trump women supporters. Hardly anything about politics or substance.
>>
File: 1453392739075.jpg (149 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1453392739075.jpg
149 KB, 800x820
>>65693787
>>
File: file.png (136 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
file.png
136 KB, 500x211
>>65693787
>he is a despicable piece of filth, I just can't vote for him
You can't vote for anyone then, unless you want to write in a candidate. Every politician is a huge piece of shit.
>>
>>65693876
Because I don't want them murdered, I want them out of my country and wallet.

And the legitimization of abortion encourages the declining birth rates of whites no matter how much you post edgy shit about killing nigger babies.
>>
>>65693984
You talk about people being childish yet wish people would talk about a fucking video game company on its death bed. Fucking really?
>>
>>65693787

Yeah, let's vote for Hillary instead right?

What about the faggot cocksucker homosexual Rubio?

Or the shit skin pedophile Cruz?

Why do you Americans hate yourselves so much?
>>
>>65693957
>ruins the country

Seems hard to do at this point.
>>
>>65693787
Congratulations on learning how to greentext, however it is still painfully obvious that you are a shill
>>
Trump comfirmerd alphabull. Cucks BTFO
>>
I'd vote for Trump over a cuck or a bitch
>>
>>65694049
I always seem to miss the interesting threads
>>
>>65694032
>implying it isn't what plants crave
>>
>>65694125
I'd probably just stay home. Like I said, he can still win without me.

Rubio and Cruz are still far to the right of every president we've ever had and would doubtlessly help the country. And you can tell just by their skin tones that they're both obviously of European Spanish heritage. And neither of them are degenerate fag-enablers like Trump.
>>
>>65693787
this is without question the best idea possible

do you think a jiddahi just springs out of a hole in the ground because MUH OPPRESSION

families, their society, literally everyone is complicit and everyone is our enemy

they murder entire families themselves, eye for an eye is literally the only rational reaction to it
>>
>>65694125
lol Trump is the worst corporate oligarch. he'll only use whatever power he gets to further himself and his CEO buddies.

at least the other politicians still have to answer to public opinion and political ettiquette. Trump will just do whatever is in his best interest and call you names
>>
File: lowquality.jpg (101 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
lowquality.jpg
101 KB, 5000x5000
>>65694112
>Nintendo
>on its death bed
>>
>>65694112

Yes we know youre a Liberal.. Learn how to read and communicate.

The non-liberals will either end by your grunting and lack of communication skill or the other way around.. It doesnt do much to waste time to prove a an unprovable triviality just to brag at your next feminist LGBT rally.
>>
>>65694420
You're thinking of clinton. Have you seen her political donors list, even pre-election? Don't you remember who signed NAFTA? Clinton fundation means anything to you?

You need to lurk more.
>>
>>65693787

Why is Trump so Alpha: The list

>has publicly bragged about sleeping with other men's wives

Alpha as fuck

>has cheated on his own wives

If you think monogamy is a thing at his level you are a fool. Business is sex. And Don is the Alpha.

>divorced 3 times

Better than being a cuck like hillary. As an Alpha the Donald is polite and ends it.

>been to a fag wedding

I didnt know going to a fag wedding was grounds for degeneracy. I think its the being a fag part. Weddings are a party and gays know how to party. Going to great parties is an Alpha trait.

>vocal supporter of abortion until very recently

Outright lie. His official stance until before the presidency was "I dont like the idea of it". Dont lie just because the Alpha has you cucked.

>has literally stated he has never asked God for forgiveness for anything and somehow still has the evo vote

I didnt know it was our place to judge others religious practice. An Alpha does not ask for forgiveness anyway, that shit is weak.
>>
>>65694743
>wishy washy on Obergefell, no statement from him when it was decided.

Literally wat?

>supports Planned Parenthood

An Alpha male wants healthy females. Breast and cervical exams as well as std testing and contraceptive measures are in that interest. He has also stated he does not like it being state funded and would in fact defund it. Its an institution that could very easily and profitably survive as a private entity anyway.

>draft dodger

Are we talking about Bernie Sanders? What people dont realize is that any college student could get a defferment. Trump was attending one of the most prestitious buisness schools in the world and the American government would rather send the betas as fodder while the next generation of Alphas continue their studdies.

>not active in his church

He literally talks about going to chuch in both his books. He is active in his charity and has founded many charities of his own. Not to mention the insane amounts of money this man has raised at his many fine charity events. Trump is a busy man. Sometimes you gotta close the deal rather than sit in a pew. Jesus understands this is the way of the Alpha.

>daughter is a Christ-rejecting kike

Alphas destroy their enemy from the inside out.

The most Alpha thing on this list. Fucking liberals dont understand that when you kill terrorists their children, nephews, brothers and friends see that and want to become terrorists too. With an insane caliphate such as ISIS we dont have the luxury of rehabilitation. This is an insane apocalypse death cult whose families will gladly die for Allah. Its just gotta happen.
>>
>>65694743
>>65694758
Holy fuck the delusion. Is this real?

>cuckolding your fellow man is "alpha"
>adultery is good
>divorce is good
>enabling faggotry is good
>alphas sit in front of books and ask the Jews of academia how to make money while betas go and fight wars
>converting to Judaism is "destroying it"
>killing women and children is honorable
>repenting of any of the above is weak

I'm surprised you didn't try to tell me how abortion is actually alpha too. I mean that's what your role model Roosh V says.

Sure if you satanically invert everything good and decent in the world then Trump is a great Christian guy. But unfortunately I don't have the time or the energy to contort my value system through a painfully cringeworthy "alpha-beta" system so I'll just have to stick with my conclusion that this dude is a degenerate piece of garbage who will be first to hang from the lampposts on the day of the rope.
>>
>>65693957
He's merely a tool for ousting the establishment. He's also a lot more fun than any other candidate. It's common knowledge that no president has the power to tank the US, so I have no issues voting for him regardless of his policies. As long as he isn't anti-gun.
>>
File: donaldo.jpg (94 KB, 1280x620) Image search: [Google]
donaldo.jpg
94 KB, 1280x620
>>
File: op's true colors.png (245 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
op's true colors.png
245 KB, 1024x887
>>65693787
>>
>>65695418
How does Trump's sweaty orange syphilitic ballsack taste you fag?
>>
>>65695507
Pretty good, I'd imagine, since any woman who has slept with him has bragged about the sex.
>>
Caesar regularly cuckolded his opponents. Do we think any lesser of him for doing so? Of course not.
>>
>2016 AD
>basing your support for a candidate on religious views

I seriously hope....
>>
>>65695577

double du bs confirm, Trump is the next Caesar
>>
>>65695574
Well the fetishistic "alpha Trump" worship is starting to make sense now. It's essentially a homoerotic power fantasy.
>>
>>65695266

>being this beta

Do not worry. Glorious Leader Donald will purge your kind soon.
>>
>>65695266
>>65695722

Props to you for saying it the way you did, but you are talking to a bunch of basement dwelling hypocrites that worship Trump and live vicariously thru him because they are, like I said, hypocritical basement dwellers. They will go thru mental gymnastics to justify their support for him. All Trump supporters can really do in real life is masturbate to anime all day (the guys do that) and take slutty nude selfies with MAGA hats (the women do that).
>>
>>65696254
Aren't you at least a little bit embarrassed with yourself? Seriously.
>>
>>65696375
Thank you my Canadian friend, looks like even in the mindless depths of the self-contradictory Trumpist hell this site has become you can still find a few traditionalist allies.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.