[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Swiss don't want foreign criminals to be deported
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 9
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35680760

What the fuck Switzerland you were Europe's only hope.

This whole continent is doomed now, pls nuke.
>>
>>65689911
>I researched one whole minute into the topic
> I feel obliged to shitpost about a random thing i know nothing about

This is what britbongs actually believe
>>
File: [email protected] (29 KB, 348x316) Image search: [Google]
tlc-logo@2x.png
29 KB, 348x316
>>65690112
>eagerly awaiting for your cuck explanation as to why their human rights must be protected
>>
>>65690195
> now Ahmed, would you rather preserve the rights your ancestors fought for, or would you prefer to BIN THE KNIFE?
>>
File: swiss cuck.jpg (67 KB, 394x538) Image search: [Google]
swiss cuck.jpg
67 KB, 394x538
>>65690329
Still no explanation.
>muh research
>>
File: 1454108776738.jpg (77 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
1454108776738.jpg
77 KB, 620x387
>>65690481
>Bongs in charge of the judicial system
>>
>>65692206
>p-pls don't talk shit about switzerland-kun, I'm 1/4 Swiss, 1/4 Scottish, 1/4 Italian and 1/4 cherokee.
>>
>>65689911
>swiss don't want foreign criminals to be deported
that's simply wrong. The only thing they don't want is that they don't get deported automatically without a court or a trial or something else. This also would have ment, if you would have been to fast with your car 2 or 3 times you would get deported. Also the most people who would have been deported would have been citizens of other European countries
>>
Swisslads, ya blew it!

For why?
>>
>>65689911

This thread: Proof of how much /pol/ actually reads before replying. And not knowing shit about any subject.
>>
>>65692560
>The only thing they don't want is that they don't get deported automatically without a court or a trial or something else
That's not true, under the proposed changes, there would need to be convicted before being deported

>if you would have been to fast with your car 2 or 3 times you would get deported.
So? Speeding causes many deaths every year, and it's mostly kebab youth who have a fetish for drifting

>Also the most people who would have been deported would have been citizens of other European countries
A criminal is a criminal, no matter where he's from.
>>
>>65694005
yea, but there would be no control if the deportation is legal or not. It would just have been autmatically. The voted on a new law which makes it easier to deport foreign criminals in the last few months. This vote was not about deportation it was about autmatically deportation.

>>65694005
So if somebody who is fully integrated, works hard everyday and is paying taxes and has a good job, drives to fast a few times he should get deported ?

>mostly kebab youth who have a fetish
this would not be even 10% of all foreigners in switzerland. Do you really want a bank manager from germany or france or GB or the USA be deported cause he was to fast a few times ?
>>
>>65689911
Fucking Swiss I thought you were good.
>>
They already have a law which deports criminals directly. This law was about automatic deportation for basically anything. I hope the SVP doesn't see this as a setback, it was really just a not well thought out proposition and they rightly rejected it.
>>
>you were Europes only hope

There is no hope.
Don't know why you were putting any false hope in a country like Switzerland. Sure, they lasted a while longer than their bordering countries, but it was inevitable that they fall victim to progressivism. There is no hope. All we can do is sit here on our little corner of the internet and vent our frustrations.
>>
Does it matter?

We're fucked just like the rest of you.

The only difference between us and you guys is that it will be way easier for all the new muhammad goatfuckers to implement sharia law, since they can simply start a referendum.
>>
>>65695284
You still have guns though.
>>
>>65695422
Not for long though
>>
File: 1456682692763.jpg (81 KB, 800x577) Image search: [Google]
1456682692763.jpg
81 KB, 800x577
>>65689911

the brexit is europes hope of destroying it...if we fail its the burgers duty to save us from the cucks and mudslimes

yanks will be like "its your problem LOL" but we all know they wont pass up a race war and the chance to save the uk from muslims...it would be a sexual fantasy for them lets face it

SAVE the uk...from MUSLIMS.
>>
>>65690481
>Still no explanation
How about this: We didn't vote against deporting criminals, we voted against making deporting criminals mandatory.
>>
>>65697473
>caring what some /pol/tard thinks
>>
>>65692560
Thank you for explaining this in layman qord for pol
>>
>>65694005
If you get fined for speeding, it counts as if you were convicted here.
>>
>>65690112
>>65690329
>>65697473

>this much damage control
>>
>>65700093
>british
thinking he knows more about a country than people who actually live in this country ?

you overastimate yourself a lot faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (541 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
541 KB, 1200x1200
You guys really love to make a storm in a glass of water.

This initiative was shit from the beginning, because the way it was written gave too much power to the government and punished people for extremely petty crimes (urr durr speeding, everyone speeds, those who don't are poorfags that rely on public transport).

The SVP shot themselves in the foot because the left quickly used these sorts of examples to show how ridiculous it was to kick secondos for doing two "crimes" within 10 years.

Now if the SVP had said that only immigrants that committed violent crimes, drug dealing, vandalism, rape, child molestation, murder and attempted murder would be automatically kicked out, this shit would have come through.

But nope. The right decided that kicking out people for stealing a fucking Apple was a good reason and since the majority of the population has common sense they lost.

That's fucking it. They lost, because they are morons.
>>
>>65700563
>implying you shouldn't kick out foreign robbers
>>
>>65700563
You're a fucking retard lmao

This was actually the plan of the SVP

When the Ausschaffungsinitative was accepted, the SVP already started collecting signatures for the Durchsetzungsinitative. And this put a lot of pressure on the government to implement the law seriously.

Even if the DSI was lost, the end result is still better than it would have been without the DSI.

Learn how2politics
>>
>>65700772
That's not how it works.

You are just another of those guys that would gladly see people get put to a wall and shot for stealing a loaf of bread, but luckily not every right wing person is that fucking stupid. That's why idiots like yourself makes us look as crazy extremists.

Armed robbery is not like stealing an apple. If you can't see the difference it makes me think that you would happily live under shariah law where they cut your hand for stealing a cup of water.
>>
>>65700772
they will get kicked out you dumb faggot. But it depends on a court if they get kicked out or not. They next thing is that you will simply get kicked out for driving to fast or anything like that automatically without any check from anyone. This would be against the constitution and the constitution is the most important thing a state has
>>
>>65700949
I understand that it was done with the AI in mind, but this was still a blow to the SVP and it made a shit ton of people think that we are just racist extremists.

Look at how many people went to vote, it was crazy high. It's making the young voters actually care for politics and this will be a bad thing for the SVP.

If the DSI had been moderate it would have come through.
>>
>>65689911
Lol please read in to a topic if you're going to make a thread about it. This party in Switzerland wanted to deport ANY foreigner, even EU citizens if they broke the law twice within 10 years. This also encompasses little stupid things like driving too quick on the highway...
>>
>>65695284
You need at least 50.1% to win a referendum.
At that point in time its already over.
And muslims have low turnout when it comes to voting because voting is haram.
Also, if they would vote, a lot of female muslims would secretly vote against it because they know what is coming for them
>>
>>65700958
That isn't what I said.
I said that foreign criminals should be sent back regardless of the severity of their crime.
Why should I let someone who can't behave themselves into my house?
>>
>>65701159
The voter turnout was high because the young people were mobilized. Basically every "popular" person for youngs was advertising against it (Knackeboul, that Yugo on facebook, Swiss meme facebook), they spammed the people with fake scenarios.

The SVP didn't put a lot of effort into their campagin, either because they became lazy or because they knew they won't win.

The end result is that the laws got hardened (from the AI) and the SVP can now closely monitor what the judges are doing.
>>
>>65701921
so you would send a manager of a bank back into their country if he is too fast with his car?
>>
>>65690112
this. get your fucking facts straight, Muhammed. >>65689911
>>
>>65702270
Yes.
We have enough of a crime problem as it is without adding foreign criminals.
>>
>>65690112
Britbongs are stupid fucks

>ban encryption
>muh terrorism
>>
>>65702849
so you would through out an irish guy when he drives to fast. You ares stupid as fuck, also you wouldn't even be able to move to switzerland
>>
>>65689911
>The proposal rejected on Sunday included automatic deportation with no right of appeal if a foreigner committed two minor offences within 10 years such as speeding or arguing with a police officer.

That was overkill, Ahmed.
>>
>>65703064
When you go to a new country you should be on your best behaviour, if you can't even stop yourself from speeding why should we accept you?
I also couldn't through out an Irish guy because Ireland is in the EU.
>>
>>65703340
so if you live in this country for 25 years and you go to fast with your car, you should be send back into a country where you have nothing, might not even speak the language ? Thats insane
>>
ITT: cucks from nogunz cuckcountries having done zero research, having zero knowledge about what laws came into effect. on one hand, you dumbass EU cucks constantly say the mainstream media can't be trusted, on the other hand you're unable to do basic research into a topic without using the daily mail and other shit tier media.

dumbasses the lot of you.
>>
>>65700563
This would have cleansed your country though.

Most immigrants would be eligible for deportation.

You'd become gloriously white once more
>>
>>65703594
for who is this ?

>>65703659
90 % of the foreigners are from other white european countries you faggot. YOu don't have a single bit of knowledge still you are posting shit
>>
>>65703586
>staying somewhere for 25 years and not gaining citizenship
>>
>>65703760
>for who is this ?
op and the legion of people thinking anything was lost.

i actually voted against it because the initiative goes too far. deporting germans and french for petty crimes just doesn't make sense. in reality, criminal foreigners get deported anyway. of course only if their home countries take them back, which all countries in the maghreb don't. so with or without the DSi we can't deport them. we also can't deport anybody to a warzone.

the thing is this: the opponents of the DSI promised to start deporting more people and handle things stricter in general. if they don't deliver and the deportation numbers don't rise, there will be a new initiative very soon and the chances of passing will rise significantly.

another thing is, because the EU is unable to stick to the dublin accord, we can't deport many rapefugees because many EU countries don't register them properly.

the EU, shengen and the dublin accord is done for, there's no way back now. in five or so years the EU will be history when we get another 1-2mil rapefugees this summer.
>>
>>65703964
why should someone change a EU citizenship against a switzerland one ?
>>
Swiss are fucked. Everyday I our options seem to be only to set their centers and homes on fire as they sleep. Try and bomb cuck politicans while you are at it.
>>
>>65704326
because you can keep your citizenship when you get the swiss one? one of the main reasons many young foreigners don't get citizenship is because they'd have to do military service.
>>
>>65704467
>we are so successful because we behave like savages
oh wait, you're a fat burger in mommys basement.
>>
>>65704326
>what is dual citizenship
>>
>>65704489
not if you are austrian for example. There are a few countries who do official not allow dual citizenship. Austria is one of it. Also a lot of EU countries do not allow dual citizenship if it is not really necessary.
>>
>>65695422

Means shit with the numbers game
>>
>>65704630
>there a countries which don't allow dual citizenship
dumbfag
>>
Stop hating on my country when you don't know shit I'm tired of those Threads

>based swiss is now cucked lel i'm a moron that can't read

FUCK YOU
>>
>>65704672
We're talking about European countries, the closest I know of that doesn't allow dual citizenship is Romania or Bulgaria.
>>
>>65704489
A bit unrelated, but if I have done Israeli military service I believe I am exempt from Swiss one?
>>
>>65704730
Why the fuck do you care what they think? Are you an autist?
>>
>>65704782
Austria doesn't allow dual citizenship, that's only one example.
>>
>>65704801
I don't care what they think.
The fuck you is a bait, i'm not actually raging.
Yes i'm an autist tho
>>
File: 1452527450770.jpg (63 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1452527450770.jpg
63 KB, 720x540
>>65689911

I'm all in favor of deporting criminal foreigners, but the law was silly.

If there was a threshold for offense committed, for example robbery or x degree misdemeanor/felony then yeah I would be all for it, but deporting someone over committing a petty, and I mean really, really petty, civil fine petty offense twice in two years was just stupid. Especially given the fact that citizenship in Sweden isn't granted on birth, could lead to some really funky situations. I guarantee it would have been overturned pretty soon even if it did pass.

I would prefer Switzerland would have a single strike policy, where if you're a foreigner and you are convicted of a serious enough offense i.e. robbery, burglary, mugging, assault, battery even once, out you go, immediately, no questions asked. If you win your appeal you can come back, but in the meantime, out.
>>
>>65705245

Twice in 10 years*
>>
>>65704952
kek
Remind me again why someone who has spent 25 years in Austria shouldn't want to have Austrian citizenship?
If I remember correctly Austria will grant citizenship to someone who's stayed there over 20 years.
>>
>>65705245
Switzerland*
>>
>>65703217
Nah, non-white immigrants need to feel that they are second class citizen otherwise they get too uppity
>>
>>65703760
>90 %

Sure they are

>310,800 Muslims
>>
Lol haha, Swiss are such cucks now, right guys? H-Heh
>>
>>65705408
it was not about the austrian citizenship. we were talking about the citizenship in switzerland.

>>65705738
are you this stupid ?
Do you think no moslem does have the swiss citizenship ?
>>
File: sharialand.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
sharialand.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
sure is islamabong in here
>>
>>65690112
>>65690329
>>65692206
Holy shit, why are swiss so sensitive?
>>
>>65706047
Achmed please go
>>
>>65696384
how bad is it actually? i always hear about the muslim hordes overpowering brits, but how is the everyday life affected by kebabs? do you get harassed regularly on your way to work/home? other problems? genuinely interested.

We, Czechs, only have a huge Asian(mostly Vietnamese/Chinese) population, but aside from the occasional marijuana(they don't delve into cocaine/heroin here) deals and busts that are frequent even amongst our population, the Azns are pretty dank. When i was in elementary, i had Azn friends and they mostly spoke our language well and were fun and polite. Those who couldn't speak our language at least tried and did their homework and shit well. Every single one of them went to high school or to work in their parents' businesses. I'm kinda afraid of the muzzies, because i don't think their mentality is anything like that.
>>
>>65706419
>no argument
hello achmed

whats your IQ, <70 ?
>>
>>65689911
people have made their choice I don't agree with their decision but I respect it
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.