[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>literally joooooos: the man >thinking your endorsement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 350x262
>literally joooooos: the man
>thinking your endorsement will be anything but cancer

Why did David Duke decide to fuck Donald's campaign up
>>
He didn't actually endorse Trump

The media is calling it an "implicit endorsement" whatever that means.
>>
he looks like Richard Chamberlain
>>
>hurr literally hurr durr
>>
>>65689579
Here's his response:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XUvSzaxMic
>>
Because it exposes the deceit of big media, probably
>>
I don't know, he must be delusional to think Trumps support would even blip up because of it.
I mean here you have a man that was thinking about running for president as a fucking ex klansmen grand wizard thinking people would vote for him.

Only thing he had to do if he actually supported Trump was to say positive things about him in his videos.
>>
>>65689579
Did David Duke ever go by Daisy Duke before his hormone therapy?
>>
>>65689579
Duke was one of the reasons why Trump left the reform party back in 2000
Duke just needs to shut the fuck up about Trump until the race is over
>>
Duke never endorsed Trump. He likes his idea for illegal immigration, but he never endorsed him.

Regardless, MSM is running with it.
>>
This All reminds me of the South Park episode with the town voting to change the South Park flag

>flag is 2 white people hanging a black man
>many in the town want it changed
>conservatives want it to stay the same (to preserve history, regardless of racial prejudice inherent in flag)
>KKK supports keeping the flag
>jimbo and Ned infiltrate KKK to convince them to switch sides, bc everyone will vote against them in principle
>???
>profit

Really a oversimplification of the episode, it really is a funny and smart episode
>>
>>65689689
this
>>
>>65689579

Honestly David Duke is a fucking idiot. He is basically the type of guy who tries to paint white nationalism/supremacy as peaceful "race realists" who want to "preserve" their people but the guy is a moron who just tries to conceal hatred and malicious motives with moderate words. Kind of like how feminism states it is "for equality" between the sexes, but when was the last time you saw a feminist rally for wrongfully convicted male "rapists" huh?

PS: David Duke is Jewish. He got a rhinoplasty to change his nose lol. I'm only half white but come on. You really can't say that this faggot is the leader of your movement, stormcuck stomweenies.
>>
>>65690131

I don't think he's Jewish lol, just a vain cunt who wants to look more Nordic.

And you're right his shtick only works if you only watch his YouTube vids. You listen to his radio show for a while and his hate comes out from time to time, calling Jews reptiles and making subtle jibes at blacks etc.
>>
>>65689579
those dreamy eyes though, tbqh familia.
No homo.
>>
>>65689579
>>65689883
That's what I don't understand. Why can't these idiots shut the fuck up until Trump is in the White House?
>>
>>65689579
democratic front :^)
spook the spooks
>>
>>65689737
Eye opening, thanks for the post Ausbro
>>
>>65689579
he said he never endorsed Trump. Sound like he said pro-trump shit and the media being the media, they concluded he endorsed trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XUvSzaxMic
>>
>>65689737
>>65691172
if only that could get a couple hundred million views

too many inconvenient truths at once for many people
>>
I don't like Duke, but why shouldn't he be able to endorse whoever the fuck he wants? I get people are worried about this in a strategic sense due to libshits, but it's fucking retarded it has to matter.

You can tell the media is desperate af right now.
>>
Tom Metzger supported Obama. This shouldn't be an issue.
>>
File: 1456367060665.gif (3 MB, 353x209) Image search: [Google]
1456367060665.gif
3 MB, 353x209
>>65689579
The only people who keep pushing this are anti-Trump shills.
I'm looking at (You) OP.
>>
Trump is a cryptokike.
>>
>>65690434
lol so?
>>
>>65692844
Quickly tell me about this Tom Metzger?
>>
>>65689579
why are his eyes so weird looking?
>>
>>65693564
He is a Reptilian who betrayed his own kind, in order to save us all.
>>
>>65689579
He was actively misquoted by the media. Same shit as the "Muslims have to wear badges" thing.
>>
>>65689639
He said "I'm voting for him" which is basically an endorsement. What the fuck is an endorsement even anyway you
>>
>>65689579
But the guy is way smarter than you'll ever be?
I bet you don't even have a highschool diploma limey
>>
DD reached the peak of his relevancy in 2012; people have moved on.
>>
>>65693543
He is lives near me. He is the basis for American History X. His "character" is the old leader.
>>
>>65693543
He hosted a famous white pride cookout once that went terribly wrong for him. While hosting a cookout for his politically minded friends one guest took exception to his lack of dedication to the cause. He shattered Metzger's jaw for stating that beaners were less of a problem than blacks and thus worth less time and energy combatting. While Metzger reeled in pain the disgruntled guest forced his face onto the grill of a barbecue spilling the sausages and jacket potatoes into the dirt. Such was the reputation that nobody stopped him from raping Metzger's wife in front of him. You may have heard of this man, Metzger was just a footnote on his story of glory. You know him by many names, one of his favourites was Ben 'Six Million More' Garrison.
>>
>>65692884
[citation needed[
>>
>>65689579
Holy shit is that moot?
>>
>david duke said stuff hissssssssssss

who cares

should we go ask mass murderers who they would vote for?
>>
File: trump mussolini.jpg (161 KB, 795x591) Image search: [Google]
trump mussolini.jpg
161 KB, 795x591
Why does /pol/ keep shitting on David Duke? He didn't even endorse him, he just said that he was going to vote for him.

This doesn't even matter. Trump retweeted Mussolini and when CNN asked him if he knew it was a Mussolini quote and he didn't give a shit.

>Trump: "It's a good quote, it's a very interesting quote. I know who said it. What difference does it make?"
>CNN guy: You want to be associated with a fascist?
>Trump: "I want to be associated with interesting quotes. It got your attention, didn't it?"

So this whole thing with David Duke is nothing for Trump when he's intentionally tweeting out quotes from fucking Mussolini and not backing down.
>>
>>65695149
I wish Dump was had any positives of mussolini or the powerful speeches of hitler, it's so sad to see ur country go down by the hands of a clown dictator
>>
>>65695149
>Why does /pol/ keep shitting on David Duke
Because people like him keeps the nationalist movement down
>>
>>65695293
How so? David Duke hasn't done anything to hurt Trump and Trump just shrugged the whole media invented "scandal" off and moved on. This whole thing was a non-event that got about a day of coverage until Trump came out with the Mussolini quote and the Jeff Sessions endorsement and the whole David Duke thing went flying off the front page immediately since the Mussolini quote and the Jeff Sessions endorsement is a lot more interesting than David Duke saying some positive things about Trump on his radio show.

David Duke wouldn't even be offensive to normies if they actually listened to him speak. He goes out of his way to always speak in a very friendly way. If the media actually put a spotlight on us then /pol/'s love of Trump would be a far bigger liability than David Duke since any given thread on /pol/ is filled with more extreme racism and antisemitism than anything David Duke has said in the last 40 years.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.