[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anyone honestly think any of the debate/negotiation tactics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9
File: vlad.jpg (38 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
vlad.jpg
38 KB, 620x387
does anyone honestly think any of the debate/negotiation tactics that trump uses will work on other world leaders? Do you really think putin is going to be intimidated by a business man who has had daddy hand him 95% of everything hes ever earned through loans, education and social connections?

like him or hate him putin came from the bottom up, and a lot of other world leaders are in the same kind of boat. i seriously doubt Intimidation through what is essentially school yard bully tactics will work on anyone other than the softer non sociopathic politicians like jeb.

I honestly dont even think this shit will work on hillary because theres a good chance she is incapable of having feelings.
>>
>>65687943
I think Trump wants to actually work with him. I'm sure Trump would prefer making mutually beneficial deals with Putin than going to war with him. Neither one are stupid.
>>
>>65687943
>le ebin putin is a badass meme
He was a depressed secret police manlet who managed to maneuver his way to the top by dumb luck and retard strength.
>>
>>65687943
>>65688926
Dropping sanctions and Putin will cooperate.
>>
File: Untitled_228bb9_5839855.jpg (41 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
Untitled_228bb9_5839855.jpg
41 KB, 500x427
>>65687943
Tuesday is getting closer, isn't it?
>>
>>65687943
No I don't think it will. Trump is used to getting whatever he wants. He has the advantage of the bully pulpit but he lacks support and can not simply decide everything (the office of president is no dictator...yet). I predict that he'll sour relations abroad and put us on a path that will divide us from our western allies. Honestly Trump seems to have more in common with Putin and China than he does with the western world leadership. WW3 looks more realistic everyday.
>>
Trump and Putin are on the same side, moron.
>>
File: 1453786124722.jpg (44 KB, 495x358) Image search: [Google]
1453786124722.jpg
44 KB, 495x358
Trump's the only on (besides Bernie) who doesn't actively want war in Russia.
Every single other candidate has disparaged Putin and declared an intention to attack Russia. Figure it out.

Trump also doesn't seem to have this "I gotta prove myself a tough guy!" attitude that every other candidate has.

As for Hillary, she's said nasty shit about him for years and since the Russian administration isn't filled with retards, they would see Clinton as the worst kind of Washington slimebag.

I hate how elections bring about all these "world leader understanders" come lately. You're a fucking ignoramus and probably never even read news outside the USA.

Watch Russian news and Trump seems to be the only one they like.
>>
>>65690461
And another thing.

Because normie idiots are all convinced Putin is some KGB super genius they think him liking Trump is code for "Putin wants us to elect a bigot so Buzzfeed will hate us!".

These people should be strongly discouraged from breeding.

Having the lowest risk of nuclear war is by far the bigger factor. Trump also hates the gulf states for the cunts they are, everybody else wants to keep doing dirty business with them.

These guys out of the way would be better for Russia and frankly, for all the bullshit the Russians do they're not the ones funding Wahhabi/Salafi mosques everywhere with oil bucks.
>>
it's like you're forgetting the president has the might of american influence and the military behind him. he could be a crippled eunuch, but if he has the will to use this power, other leaders will listen.
>>
>>65687943

Trump and Putin are practically BFF you fucking autist wake the fuck up
>>
>>65690593
Putin is pretty cunning.
>Trump also doesn't seem to have this "I gotta prove myself a tough guy!" attitude that every other candidate has.
That's literally his biggest selling point. I understand you like the man and would probably let him fuck your wife for the posterity of the nation but try to be objective.
>>
>>65690847
Trump's already proven himself, what he does is assert it.

It's why people laugh when Jeb or Rubio try and look tough, it's fake and even the people who say "he did so well!" know it's bullshit which is why instead of silently believing it, they try and convince others when it should be self evident.

The only person who isn't being objective is numbskulls who think there has to be something sinister behind Putin's motive when it's blatently obvious Trump is the most likely candidate to remove sanctions and not start a war, ie: be good for Russia economically.

Retards support Hillary at this point, at least Bernie has some principles.
>>
>>65690847
Russia is not the enemy, there needs to be consequences for playing greenmen in Ukraine but the renewed hateboner the US has is not healthy.

Putin is cunning but as long as oil remains as low as it is it will severely limit his options.
>>
>>65690839
Thank you. And enough with the lies Trump's daddy handed him everything.
>>
>>65690847
Trump doesn't have to prove himself as a tough guy. Everyone already knows it and believes it. If you want to see "I gotta prove that I'm a tough guy" attitude, look at how Jeb and now Rubio are behaving.
>>
>>65687943
Most of the world leaders are exceedingly stupid. They'll be easy enough to control. As for the rest, just make pragmatic and mutually beneficial deals with them.
>>
>>65687943
If anything Putin and Trump will become friends. They will probably get into a tank and do donuts out side the Kremlin just for the laughs.
>>
>>65687943
>>65690433

You guys are exactly right. Trump has been handed privilege his whole life and has been surrounded by yes-men.

The ironic thing is that a wimpy/pacifist leader is actually what America needs right now and would make America safer. America needs to be more isolationist at the moment. Let India and Japan beef up their militaries to discourage Chinese aggression. Let the Russians fuck themselves over by sticking their dick in the shit of Ukraine and the middle east, Putin has already taken a huge shit on Russia and Russia is completely fucked in the medium-term. Let the fucking Muslims clean up their own mess in the middle east.

America needs to stop being world policeman. America needs to worry about itself, protect its own direct interests, and work with allies. America is still so strong no one will fuck with her directly.
>>
>>65691681
>Trump has been handed privilege his whole life and has been surrounded by yes-men.

Let me guess, you think Hillary is better for the job?

Trump already wants to move out of Europe and let them make their own way. Stop getting your news from Buzzfeed and The Guardian.
>>
>>65691000
It's all fake. These are politicians. These aren't mma fighters or navy seals. All of them. Every last one running now is trying to fake a multitude of characteristics. Trump is not excluded from this btw. He just seems to convince people he's a tough guy moreso than anyone else.

To be honest Rubio made Trump look like a bitch last debate. I know you won't agree but Rubio was on Trump's heels like an attack hound. I don't even like Rubio. I think he's fake.

>be good for Russia economically.
First of all, try to compartmentalize your thinking instead of throwing up strawmen. I said Putin is very cunning. I didn't say any of the other stuff you imagined. The biggest threat to Putin's power right now is that it is a tough looking manlet sitting on the foundations of a crumbling economy. It's only going to last so long. I want to get along with the Russians. I don't want war but Putin wants Russia to be a global pole of power again and he is a threat to us if we underestimate that about him. I'm not the kind of person who thinks Putin is a threat right now and would be stupid enough to try to go to war with us but I recognize that he's trying to make Russian able to stand up against us again. We should stop that. That's what were doing now. I'm in favor of the sanctions.

>Retards support Hillary at this point, at least Bernie has some principles.
I agree completely.
>>
>>65691005
I'm not militaristic. I'm not a "fuck all the russians and commies!" kind of person either.

I don't believe Russia is our enemy. I'm sure we have a lot in common with Russians besides the squatting. I don't think Russia is the enemy, but I do think Putin is and I honestly think a lot of Russians should feel the same way.

I like the way Ben Carson talks about him, "we need to put the little guy in his box".
>>
>>65692071
>make assertions
>pick sides
>get called out
>"they're all fake, you're all dummies!"

Take the pseudo intellectual bullshit and walk.

>I don't want war but Putin wants Russia to be a global pole of power again and he is a threat to us if we underestimate that about him

Hurry up and get Alzheimers, Mr. McCain.
Russia isn't going to take you over, you have more a threat from China economically and the Middle East culturally.

Wake the fuck up.
>>
>>65691046
I don't believe Trump is a tough guy. He's a mean person but he's not particularly tough. There's a difference. Every single debate, Trump has to show everyone how mean and therefore how tough he is. I know his followers already think he is but that doesn't mean he doesn't have to keep the mean guy attitude up. He's a asshole.
>>
>>65687943
Putin has dealt with Billionaires before, and when they were no longer useful....

>>65690433
All true.

Trumps ego will also get him in deep shit fast, Putin might be a depressed manlet, but he knows how to actually manipulate people.
>>
>>65687943

He isn't going about "muh freedom, we must spread them" like Hillary or Rubio are, so I don't think he's into idealist foreign policy. Also, he's taking advice from a former general who wants to repair relations with Russia.
>>
>>65691681
>The ironic thing is that a wimpy/pacifist leader is actually what America needs right now and would make America safer.
I know what you mean. The media has led people to believe we are facing an existential threat when what we really need is to tell the military industrial complex to fuck off and keep them at a capped place or even defund them a bit. But people are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to scared to hear this despite the facts of how massive and powerful we already are. We don't need a weak limp wristed faggot. That's a fallacy of simpletons. It isn't a binary of weak and aggressive. We need a leader who is not weak but is also not aggressive. Someone who keeps our military up to date and properly prepared but isn't eager at all to use them.

The same side that will deride the mass media for being corrupt and PC, are the first to take the blue pill of paranoia and sensationalism that the infotainment industry puts out. Good luck changing their minds.
>>
It'd be interesting to know what Putin's assessment of Bush/Obama/Hillary/Trump would be behind closed doors.

I think he would either see Trump as another Berlusconi or as a useful idiot (maybe both!).
>>
>>65692213
>Russia isn't going to take you over, you have more a threat from China economically and the Middle East culturally.
I said Russia isn't a threat to us right now. Try to qualm your emotions and read without making emotional leaps.
>>
File: 1422661391637.jpg (10 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1422661391637.jpg
10 KB, 360x270
>>65692424
>Putin has dealt with Billionaires before, and when they were no longer useful....

Can you stop with the Hollywood scare tactics?

For one the oligarchs were very different people, secondly Trump is president in this scenario and thirdly he's not even in Russia even if he wasn't.

The most likely scenario at this point is the USA/Russia warm relations (because like fuck Clinton/Cruz would warm them) or if we get crazy Trump/Putin team put cuban cigars out on captured Saudi prince's foreheads.

>>65692588
You're the one being emotional since you seem to take your foreign policy views from Tom Clancy novels.

Being vague and saying "well, not right now" isn't any use as a phrase. They can't invade you, they can't economically dominate you and they can't culturally subvert you.

The USSR is dead.
>>
>>65687943
fucking shills

literally out of material
>>
>>65692670
>You're the one being emotional since you seem to take your foreign policy views from Tom Clancy novels.
This is an emotional response.

>Being vague and saying "well, not right now" isn't any use as a phrase
I wasn't vague. Please read. Putin is trying to build Russia back up to stand on the global stage as an opposing pole of geopolitical power like things were during the cold war. He is not a threat right now for the reasons you listed but he is a threat because he wants another cold war and if we play along with him, we may hand that to him. The problem with Putin isn't so dire that we need war, we simply need to contain him and keep the little guy in his box. Eventually his power is going to collapse when the Russian economy becomes worse. He can only keep the illusion up so long. It's also a big deal because China is making a lot of power plays and the last thing we need is a strong Russia under the leadership of someone who would cut an alliance with the Chinese.
>>
>Trump fighting with Putin

Kek

GTFO Obama cocksucker
>>
File: 1453045260697.jpg (75 KB, 630x473) Image search: [Google]
1453045260697.jpg
75 KB, 630x473
>>65687943
>Do you really think putin is going to be intimidated

Why would we want our greatest hope to be "intimidated?"

We want you to be intimidated or just kill yourself outright.

We want Trump be be Putin's best bro and ally.
>>
File: 1454305944735.jpg (26 KB, 280x300) Image search: [Google]
1454305944735.jpg
26 KB, 280x300
>>65693141
I have asserted you have no evidence to back up your claim, you have provided nothing.

>the rest

This is equally stupid, supporting Obama and neocon retards has provided precisely this as China and Russia are closer than ever through meddling in Ukraine, the Middle East and the South China sea.

Get this through your head. You do not have a seat at the big bosses table, you have *zero* benefit from electing people based on what they'll do to help big finance/military industrial complex get richer. If you're worried about *actual* threats, concern yourself with demographic/cultural replacement and the loss of higher paying jobs since that's what's most likely to affect you directly.
>>
>>65693676
>supporting Obama and neocon retards
You can agree and disagree with certain positions of people even if you disagree with them overall. This is a fallacy. Obama's response to Russia hasn't been the typical neo-con response and this has caused him flak from neo-cons. Obama has been using sanctions and containment and they've been working.
>as China and Russia are closer than ever
They are temporary allies but it's also a fallacy to assume they wouldn't be allies if Obama had done something else. I called it years ago in a paper I wrote for a GE course I had to take. Back then I foresaw China and Russia working together. I think many people had foreseen this. They have a mutual interest in countering the geopolitical power of the US. I also predict they'll turn on eachother. I'm a prophet...jk I think anyone can see these patterns easily.

>I have asserted you have no evidence to back up your claim, you have provided nothing.
That makes two of us. I didn't realize we were all providing sources here.

>you have *zero* benefit from electing people based on what they'll do to help big finance/military industrial complex get richer
So now you're moving to this arena because you lost the other? I think I pointed out in another post of mine how I think we need a leader who will tell the military industrial complex to fuck off and defund them. Big finance is a big topic and I'll leave that for another day.

>threats, concern yourself with demographic/cultural replacement
We have a culture here in America despite the question people pose about our culture. People that come here from other countries (and this is the history of our country) are unspoken expected and pressured to adopt our way of life. We value freedom, individuality, secularism, and so on. You know our culture. Even your country is being replaced by it. We are the largest exporter of Californication for better or worse.
>>
>>65687943
Putin isn't intimidated by him but Obama is intimidated by Putin.

Trump and Putin understand each other which is why they will be able to make great mutually beneficial deals.
>>
>>65694179
You are talking without saying anything.
If you're bothered by the establishment, then elect somebody who will shake it up - voting for another knowing this is supporting them.

As for Russia and China you can predict all you like but they're not turning on one another if you keep using the same shithead policies you're promoting. You're more likely to get this if Trump sides with Russia as he wants to and you get higher skilled jobs back from China, you can have that in the next four years.

>californication

Cool memes, incoming populations don't hold these values in great numbers as you do. For all I care you can mock this concept right until you're a stranger in your own country & join the cuckservatives on Redstate for all I care, I don't live in the USA.
>>
>>65694461
>If you're bothered by the establishment, then elect somebody who will shake it up - voting for another knowing this is supporting them.
Why are you telling me this? Who are you assuming I support?

China and Russia will turn on eachother in the hypothetical where they beat the US for dominance of the geopolitical hegemony. So yeah they're friends for now. Until that day comes...which I don't see happening anyway.

>You're more likely to get this if Trump sides with Russia
Oh you're a fan of Trump. Trump is a proven liar and a bully. You really think he has all your best interests in mind and will follow throw with everything he has said? You also think everything is going to work out peachy for him? Why? Because he said so?

>Cool memes, incoming populations don't hold these values in great numbers as you do
Actually those "values" have already infected almost every country.

>For all I care you can mock this concept right until you're a stranger in your own country
I've never felt like a stranger in my country. I live in Commiefornia and everyday I have to share this place with some of the stupidest and some of the smartest in the world. Everyday I share it with almost every race and you know what...despite the doomsday scenarios and cries of the world falling apart, things honestly haven't changed much here and the world keeps spinning. I think you spend too much time on /pol/. People come here. They often adapt to the way of life here or their children become Americanized. It seems we're going to be putting a big damper on illegal immigration in the coming years. It doesn't concern me. As much as the doomsday scenarios are posted around here, It's not the biggest issue in this country for me. I'm happy when we de-incentivize illegal immigration and go after the employers who hire them, but I don't think the overwhelming cultural mainstream of America is due to change anytime soon (for better or worse we're consumerist).
>>
>>65695119
Again you're talking without saying anything, these are talking points from the 90's.

If you want to imply you don't know what Trump might do, why make implications of his possible actions? This is a "god of the gaps" type argument where you think "well, don't know for sure, so i'll put my asspull assumptions in".

You seem more interested in trying to look relaxed and like you don't care than understanding anything - you also claim to have written papers but it can't have been anything intelligent if you believe containment theories around Russia still apply in this day and age. The only people that even still practice this do it out of habit, people are simply not interested in acting like Russia is the big bad while Middle Eastern states actively work against The West and cry "xenophobia" when they're called on it.

So what if Trump is a bully. The USA is the greatest bully on the world stage. Clinton is a certified liar and criminal, Cruz and Rubio are religious maniacs and sellouts respectively. I care about results, not on how you think a candidate reflects on you personally.

This is a waste of time and you are an idiot. Don't breed.
>>
>>65695583
>Again you're talking without saying anything,
So are you and I'm responding to you. Don't be surprised.

>these are talking points from the 90's.
Great. The 90s were awesome.

>If you want to imply you don't know what Trump might do, why make implications of his possible actions?
I don't know everything that Trump will do but I am very suspicious of a lot of the things he says. The man has a history of lying and running pyramid schemes and he'll say whatever he can to get elected.
>"well, don't know for sure, so i'll put my asspull assumptions in".
We don't know for sure about any of the candidates. So yes we will have to make assumptions based on the person's character and history.

>if you believe containment theories around Russia still apply in this day and age
They do lol. They're working.

>while Middle Eastern states actively work against The West and cry "xenophobia" when they're called on it.
You sound frustrated with the Middle East. I understand why you would. But IMO we overreact about that too. I'm down to just contain the retards and let them implode and come back after they all killed eachother. I'm not at all concerned about terrorist attacks either. We get "mass shootings" here almost daily and every now and then a terrorist attack is going to happen and a few more people will get killed. The world isn't a safe space. I come to terms with this things and try to place emotional response to the side.

>So what if Trump is a bully. The USA is the greatest bully on the world stage. Clinton is a certified liar and criminal, Cruz and Rubio are religious maniacs and sellouts respectively. I care about results, not on how you think a candidate reflects on you personally.
Well he'll alienate and divide the country which is all going to make shit harder in the future. Also being a bully all the fucking time isn't just being a jackass, there's time when a leader should exhibit assertiveness.
>>
>>65696070
Why do we need a leader who is just going to be an edgy cunt all the goddam time? I don't think that's helpful most of the time.

Now to address your strawmen (Hillary, Rubio, and Cruz):
Yes Hillary is the typical establishment lying shill. Not much will change under her presidency. Rubio is a bit maniacal for my tastes. He's also a lying and I can't trust him. He overreacts more than most of the other candidates and would likely send us into WW3. Cruz hasn't seemed super religious to me besides the typical evangelical pandering (welcome to the Republican base). He's also a trickster and has been playing dirty but they all have (including Trump let's be honest). Cruz is actually the most conservative up there with a record of it.
>>
>>65687943
Putin endorsed Trump

Putin would walk all over Hillary
>>
>>65696070
Why even try and "contain" Russia, it's a pointless exercise that generates this ill will you seem so afraid of. I honestly don't care if they want to kick around eurotrash political sellouts.

"Containing Russia" by acting like a passive aggressive housemate undermines what can be an otherwise productive relationship.

You seem to think a possible election of Hillary (with her warmongering international record and body count), Rubio (who is completely inexperienced in anything, even in politics and espouses establishment points constantly) or Cruz, who is an actual religious maniac whose father thinks he's some anointed king to bring about the end times - are all better choices than Trump.

Going over past records, Trump's the most level headed of the entire bunch. An idiot might pick Rubio thinking "well I have no idea, so maybe he's better?"

Whatever though, it won't be me getting drafted in another world war.
>>
>>65696477
>Why even try and "contain" Russia, it's a pointless exercise that generates this ill will you seem so afraid of.
I just went over this in a few posts back and forth with you. I'm sorry for the ill will but it would be far worse if Putin was aloud to become a geopolitical superpower.

>"Containing Russia" by acting like a passive aggressive housemate undermines what can be an otherwise productive relationship.
Putin undermines what could otherwise be a productive relationship. Putin has been passive aggressive. We've been boss nigga cutting him off and putting him in his box.

>You seem to think a possible election of Hillary (with her warmongering international record and body count), Rubio (who is completely inexperienced in anything, even in politics and espouses establishment points constantly) or Cruz, who is an actual religious maniac whose father thinks he's some anointed king to bring about the end times - are all better choices than Trump.
They are safer choices than Trump. Maybe not Rubio. Probably not. Clinton is a fairly safe choice. She's too pussy (pardon the pun) to flippantly start WW3 despite the talking points. Cruz isn't looking particularly for WW3 either. On the plus side Cruz values the bill of rights and is more constitutionalism and conservative than the other candidates. I pretty fucking cynical about our political process but Trump certainly isn't some ray of hope. He's actually the most troubling sign of how low we've come.

>Trump's the most level headed of the entire bunch
If you go over past record, you'll find a history of empty promises, of shady dealings, of being bailed out by the banks because he built up a facade of success in his early days, cutting corners, lying, pyramid schemes, cozy relationships with the media, inconsistent views, and so on. He's just as bad if not worse than all the candidates up there imo and more dangerous because the average person doesn't realize he's equally corrupt.
>>
File: trump_I-see-faggots_0012.jpg (539 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
trump_I-see-faggots_0012.jpg
539 KB, 1920x1080
>>65687943

>Trump
> interacting with any world leader

Those of you who aren't shitting your pants over this thought are too retarded to live in this world. You represent an imminent danger to all of humanity. Please exit the gene pool by the most expeditious route available.

Right now.

> pro-hint: Ted Cruz is worse. Not by much, but in different ways.
>>
>>65696823
You can't even articulate why it's important to go after Russia other than "well, it's bad for us". Hillary is establishment, she will do what big finance wants and if that's a war, it's a war. Same with the others really.

The only thing that gives me solace is the fact that your breed of politics is (thankfully) dying and dying fast, so the entire conversation here is moot anyway.
>>
>>65696329
This, OP is a fag.

Trump would ally with Putin and make the world great again.
>>
>>65697106
I already did. Go back and read. Putin wants Russia to be another geopolitical superpower like it was back in ye good ol glory days. I don't have a problem with Russia but Putin being in charge of a superpower would be bad. He'd instigate conflicts throughout the world to try to undermine the western world and the US hegemony. I know some of you don't think that's all that great but a Putin hegemony isn't going to be better.

>Hillary is establishment, she will do what big finance wants and if that's a war, it's a war.
Yeah and it looks like it's inescapable. You might say Obama is establishment. Why hasn't he declared war on Isis and put troops on the ground? Maybe big finance and the military industrial complex aren't the only interests in America. Us going to war in the Middle East seems imminent, unfortunately. Too many normies think we need to because the media and politicians say we do. I bet Trump would send us to war over there just as much as the other candidates. I don't think Trump intends to go to WW3, but I think he's the most likely to amp up tensions that would lead to that.

>my breed of politics is dying
What breed is that?
>>
>>65687943
>daddy hand him 95% of everything hes ever earned
Stopped reading

You are all replying to a bait thread.

Sage and ignore.
>>
>>65697512
This desu. The banks gave him like 40% when they bailed him out for building up a fake empire with their money and cost them more to let him fail. Fucking Trump was too big to fail. Top fucking kek.

Not saying he doesn't run a successful business now. Which he does selling idiots a bunch of bullshit from China and Mexico. But the nigga Jewed himself to success. You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>65690433
Ww3 is closer if hilary gets elected, she is a 10/10 warmonger
>>
>>65692163
Russians love Putin.
>>
File: 1453851524007.png (376 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
1453851524007.png
376 KB, 1000x500
>>
>>65697445
>He'd instigate conflicts throughout the world to try to undermine the western world and the US hegemony
>implying he isn't already doing this
inb4
>implying he won't do this in the future
not stupid

>Why hasn't he declared war on Isis and put troops on the ground?
Because the last time America declared war on an abstract, insurgent force, all the while attempting to nation-build in the Bush(es) administration - they got their asses handed to them.

>What breed is that?
The pathetic loser type, you know. The one you live every day.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.