[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Next Conservative Party leadership election
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: kevinoleary11032014-c2346243.jpg (114 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
kevinoleary11032014-c2346243.jpg
114 KB, 480x360
There will be soon be a Conservative Party leadership election in Canada to know who will succeed to Stephen Harper.
What do you think of Kevin O'Leary /pol/?
>>
Is he actually running?
>>
>>65687378
Is he Canadian?
>>
>>65687406
I don't know if he made his decision, but he said that there is good chance that he will
>>
I think he is nothing but a cockroach who will be stepped on in the political arena

For that reason, I'm out
>>
>>65687490
Someone post the rhino blood copypasta
>>
Wonderful.
>>
>>65687378
Based as fuck on Shark Tank. Shits on everybody to see how they deal under pressure, picks apart every little detail, and makes ridiculous lowball offers often to inflate his own percieved worth as an investor.

I like him as the Canadian Trump. If only Mexico also had a based rich bald guy, we could have a business-royalty Empire Of The Americas triumvirate.
>>
>>65687378
>Kevin O'Leary
Why the fuck would I ever support some failed Donald Trump wannabe when I can just wait for Der Trumpenfuhrer to anschulss Canada in a few years?
>>
>>65687489
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/kevin-o-leary-liberal-leadership-1.3467710
>O'Leary also rebuffed comparisons of him and Donald Trump, the ex-reality TV star and businessman currently campaigning to be the Republican candidate in the upcoming U.S. presidential election.

>"We both enjoy success in reality television," O'Leary said, "but that's where comparisons end. What Trump is doing in the United States has nothing to do with the challenges in Canada."

Here it says he might run for the Labor party, wtf? Is he only doing this because the conservatives have a bad reputation now? It also says he doesnt like to compare himself to Trump
>>
>>65687378

he's a knockoff trump

actually isn't a very good businessperson. got lucky with one single software deal and soldout or some shit?

actively just tries to say incredibly baseless shit to get attention.

I like the guy but I can't see him as being any more than a media person. If he wants to be taken seriously he better start acting worthy RIGHT NOW and every day until the election.
>>
>>65687378
He's going to run as a liberal you retard
>>
>>65687602
He has called himself a political agnostic. He could care less about the party identity politics. He just wants the economy run properly.
>>
>>65687612

he's more of a "simon cowell" than a "donald trump", but not a very good version of either.
>>
I think he's based. Hop on the bandwagon faggots
>>
>>65687378
comes across as a discount Trump right now. I did see he was attacking Tredau's fiscal policies about a week ago.
>>
>>65687378

He looks like Lenin without facial hair. That's why I know he's bad.
>>
File: 220px-Maxime_Bernier.jpg (15 KB, 220x322) Image search: [Google]
220px-Maxime_Bernier.jpg
15 KB, 220x322
>>
>>65687743
He may not be as large a character as Trump is but his knowledge of economics is solid.
>>
Id vote weedman before id vote oleary
>>
Can he fund his own campaign? He's worth something near 300 million.
>>
thanks justin
>>
>>65687987
I read somewhre that the campaign for the conservative party leadership costs 6 millions of dollars, so I think that yes he can
>>
>>65687378
Honestly he is the best shot you have.

Unlike Le Weed Man he at least has a basic grasp of economics. His Business knowledge could be put to good use.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (120 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
120 KB, 1920x1080
>>65688141
>>
>>65688187

nuuuuuu, annex us!
>>
File: jeb shark tank.png (80 KB, 1002x556) Image search: [Google]
jeb shark tank.png
80 KB, 1002x556
>>
He doesn't talk French, so I think he can't win because Quebecers will never vote for someone who is not bilingual
>>
>>65688739

He actually speaks decent french, just refuses to. He was born and raised in Montréal.
>>
>>65688811
Montreal has a big English-speaking population who doesn't speak French
>>
>>65687720
As it should be. If people cared less about labeling themselves and just fucking did their job the world would be less fucked
>>
>>65687378

>Trump light

no. just no.
>>
He'd just be Harper but worse. No values, only cares about himself.
>>
You will need to be some sort of TV personality to even get a nomination for anything the way things are going.

Politics is all a spectacle - the important issues like immigration are already pre-determined, you just need somebody with TV experience to talk crap with the public
>>
>>65687378
You're Fired > You're Dead to Me
>>
>>65688811
>just refuses to
Good for him. Remove frogs, Canucks.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.