[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many Americans did the Oscars inadvertently red pill tonight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: FyH402u.jpg (455 KB, 1638x2048) Image search: [Google]
FyH402u.jpg
455 KB, 1638x2048
How many Americans did the Oscars inadvertently red pill tonight?

I just watched an Academy Awards ceremony that began with an anti-white monologue, directly insulted white presenters, ended with "BLACK LIVES MATTER", and rolled the credits to a Fight the Power.

THE ACADEMY AWARDS JUST ENDED WITH A FUCKING NWA SONG.

Trump is literally the last hope of western civilization.
>>
>>65684326
That was a Public Enemy that calls Elvis a racist
>>
Elvis was a hero to most
But he never meant shit to me you see
Straight up racist that sucker was
Simple and plain
Mother fuck him and John Wayne

chuck d was a goddamn retard
>>
Reminder that Trump is shown twice in the illuminati card game which predicted events such as 9/11 and the Boston bombings.

Reminder that Trump is a zionist jew plant shill.
>>
>>65684569
chuck d detected
>>
File: tumblr_ntgd2f7kNc1udbo2eo1_1280.jpg (97 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntgd2f7kNc1udbo2eo1_1280.jpg
97 KB, 960x1280
>>65684626

Behold.
>>
>>65684764
That doesn't look anything like Trump.
>>
File: trump-cover-final.jpg (222 KB, 1100x1466) Image search: [Google]
trump-cover-final.jpg
222 KB, 1100x1466
>>65684936
>>
>>65684764
>>65684936
There is an "Enough" card.
>>
File: 1456543769962.jpg (60 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1456543769962.jpg
60 KB, 640x640
He announced Charlize Theron and Emily Blunt as "a white woman, and an even whiter woman". They are literally from opposite ends of the planet - Charlize is from South Africa and Emily is from England, but ethnic diversity among whites means nothing apparently.

The one good thing is that it woke my wife up to what's happening to our society. Trump earned another vote from my household tonight, and I don't think I'm alone. She actually asked me what's going to happen to us if he loses.
>>
Who cares?
>>
>>65684569
If trump was a shill I'd imagine he'd prep more for debates and have more fleshed out policies. Seems like he just walks in and talks shit.
>>
File: stfu whiteboy.jpg (50 KB, 430x552) Image search: [Google]
stfu whiteboy.jpg
50 KB, 430x552
>black red carpet interviewers
>black award presenters
>black host
>prison bar stage decorations

>blackest academy awards ever
>>
>>65684569
>>65684764
Everyone else is confirmed 100% fake,
so we might as well put our hopes in him
>>
>>65685325

This. Better the potential saviour we don't know than the devils we know.
>>
>>65685416
What I don't like about Trump is that he doesn't value privacy and is a warhawk like Hildawg.
>>
File: 1456305483684.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456305483684.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
We need the God Emperor more than ever.
>>
Trump will inspire black people to make more and more movies.
>>
>>65685594
>that video

I expected liberal butthurt bu this is pretty fucking sick actually
>>
>>65684326
>jew deliberately nominate zero niggers this year to stir the pot
>niggers blame it on "white" supremacy
>jews turn the oscars into a race bait circus
Well played jewlywood.
>>
>>65684569
The what?
>>
>>65685594
Ho. Ly. Shit.

What the fuck did I just see!?
>>
bullshit propaganda fest. I dont know how it goes from a couple buying two tickets and overpriced popcorn to a huge propaganda event. It's not enough that these people get paid zillions to make whats mostly mindless fluff anymore and then we have a three hour circle jerk about who the jews like the most. No, it needs to be a big propaganda piece too.

btw it would be demeaning to give someone a nomination or award because of their race imo. Just like it would be demeaning to make a black spiderman or something. You deserve your own heroes. Anyways I can't wait for next year when a black wins a white-guilt pity-oscar.
>>
#NO1MATTERSMORE
#MANDATE #MERIT
#CRYWOLF #ERRYDAY
#MOREJUSTICE4MYGROUP
#LOOTTHEOSCARS
#WATCHOUTWHITES
#BLACKPOWER
#MYTRIBEOVERYOURS
#DIVERSIFYWHITES
#LESSWHITES
>>
>>65685592
hes definitely no war hawk. remember, didn't want to go to the middle East!
>>
>>65684764
That's Obama. We have to play the Trump card to stop the jews.
>>
>>65684326
>caring about the affirmative action awards
>>
File: illuminati-card-the-frog-god.jpg (51 KB, 414x598) Image search: [Google]
illuminati-card-the-frog-god.jpg
51 KB, 414x598
>>65684764
>>65684569

This is the one that I'm concerned about
>>
>>65684418
No thats Fight the power by NWA.
Elvis was a hero to most
But he never meant shit to me you see
Straight up racist that sucker was
Simple and plain
Motherfuck him and John Wayne
>>
>>65685310

>No black winners.
>>
>>65685161
Non-black South Africans and non-black English are definitely white. What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>65687116
It's still diversity. There were white winners from a dozen different countries.
>>
>>65687256
This, since when diversity became a term solely about the white-nigger-shitskin proportion?
>>
>>65687256
Yes, but he was just saying they were both white.

If the situation were flipped and /pol/ was complaining that the nominees were all black, saying "oh but one was from Nigeria one was from Sudan one was from Liberia" wouldn't be a reasonable comeback.
>>
>>65687812
You misunderstand.
They are both white, but from vastly different countries and backgrounds. That background means nothing -- white people are just white meat.
>>
>>65684560
That's fucking bullshit. Elvis learned to play the blues on Beale Street back in the 50's when it was teeming with niggers. They loved that white boy.
>>
>>65688102
Yes, I understand that. I understand they're both from vastly different countries from backgrounds. The same could be said of nominees from Nigeria vs. one from Cote d'Ivoire or something.

This is only in response to Chris Rock's comment of

>"a white woman, and an even whiter woman"

There's nothing inaccurate about that statement given the context of what he intended.
>>
>>65686816

Literally foreshadowing the aftermath of the beta uprising with Pepe/Kek idols. Spooky.
>>
>>65686625

Stop living in denial.

That's Trump and you know it. The jew media even exaggerates his hair as golden such as that of a lion.
>>
this shit is so funny to me. i don't even know how to describe it. it's like i'm in one of those sci-fi novels. some weird, near future culture dreamt up by somebody like john sladek.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.