[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why did he go into politics? Has he always been interested,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
So why did he go into politics? Has he always been interested, wanted to be involved? I'm interested in why he suddenly wanted to run for President now of all times.
>>
Hillary and him made a deal.
>>
He could get idiots to vote for him.
>>
He was always interested. Many interviews of him talking about in the past.
>>
>>65679022
Now is the time of white genocide
>>
Why did you get into shit posting faggot?
>>
>>65679022
He has a dungeon in one of his towers where he dresses up in leather and handcuffs and Hillary whips and humiliates him, and he does everything she tells him.
>>
Why has he forced himself into the media his entire life, despite being in real estate?

He's a narcissist.
>>
>>65679022
he's expressed interest for a while now

he almost ran for pres back in 2000 as part of some third party
>>
>>65679022
he had talked about running for president way back in 2008, and only just now is doing it. he is honestly probably just doing this to inflate his self-worth. not electable at all.
>>
His entire life has been leading to this.
He's an old man, he wants to give probably the last able bodied decade of his life to helping restore the country that has given him so much.
>>
He's had an occasional interest in it.

He fit the right model for being the guy to be a fulcrum of power and managed to get it right.
>>
>>65679022

If this country goes to shit everything he's tried to be won't amount to shit a hundred years from now. He's egotistical, sure, but what he needs is what we need.

If America isn't great, Donald isn't great.

He'll do whatever it takes, because this his last game.
>>
He began a campaign in '92 and decided to back Ross Perot's indie run instead, handing the election to Bill Clinton.
>>
He realized how exploitably dumb the Republican base is.
>>
>>65679022
This is all you need to see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
>>
He's been talking about it since '88

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
>>
>>65679022

He's always been disgusted with American politics, but I think that now he sees that good men must get involved and change the course of Western corruption, or die trying.
>>
>>65679559
>>65679590

>dat trump hivemind

spooky
>>
>>65679559
>>65679590
I was just about to post this but did a refresh.
>>
>>65679022

He didn't suddenly want to run. He's always said he would run if things got bad enough. After Bush and Obama, he sees it as bad enough.
>>
>>65679559
Holy fuck his voice was amazing
>>
I realized he's simply an egomaniac who wants to everyone to think he's the greatest.

Originally, he was probably fairly agnostic about most politics. He probably went mostly Democrat because it's an easy way to look good.

But he realized he could adopt this personality of a "No holds barred, "Fuck everyone else," "Show no restraint," "Say anything that pops instead your head," etc conservative-ish politician and everyone would love him and tell him he's the greatest.

So he's just riding that. He doesn't care what he feels or thinks deep down, he's adopted this reckless personality and he's just going to see how it turns out.

And I'm fine with that.

Build the wall.
>>
>>65679022
He has stated that if he didn't like the direction the country was heading in and if things got bad enough he'd step in. A culmination of the past 20 years or so is probably why he's in the race now
>>
File: 1456722152380.jpg (90 KB, 771x682) Image search: [Google]
1456722152380.jpg
90 KB, 771x682
He wanted to make gay marriage laws great again.
>>
File: 1456708431426-4.png (830 KB, 1315x998) Image search: [Google]
1456708431426-4.png
830 KB, 1315x998
>>
>>65679906
It still is. His way of speaking, mannerisms, attitude it's all still there.

If anything he's even more commanding now as he's in his intellectual prime.
>>
>>65679906
And an even better voice is one of the tradeoffs you get when you get old.
>>
File: IMG_20160226_182240.jpg (159 KB, 1124x690) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160226_182240.jpg
159 KB, 1124x690
cus Obama made fun of him back in 08 he knew he couldn't beat em on 12 and knew hillbillies were feed up with a Nigger in the Whitehouse so he planted his campaign under the most racist platform he could find but being as subtle as possible.

he know right leaning fucks are idiots so the first order of the day was to convinced them that they don't want a politician on the white house even tho he actually formed a failed party and had fumbled 2 previous presidential runs.

then he sold the idea the he cares for the people even tho he has a record of the opposite.

then he sold the idea that he is a successful business man despite being bailed countless times

I can go on and on but that's mainly it, he is trying to get back at Obama pic related and he'll burn any breach to accomplish that goal
>>
>>65679946
>pic
When America stopped being a gay?
>>
File: image.jpg (343 KB, 1315x998) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
343 KB, 1315x998
>>65680524
*yawn*
Whatever anon, he's not racist, you just wish he was so you'd have an actual reason to dislike. Go suck Hilary's establishment cock and go shill at the local bar or something

Trumps policies will bring competition back to business, and he can be the one to rid us of corrupt lobbyist influence in politics (he even called out the healthcare industry in the last Houston debate, I doubt you watched it though)

Punished trump will have his revenge
>>
>>65679022

Hes a tool to destroy the GOP and ensure a victory for shillary. He never planned to be president at all, merely to distract and entertain. Trump understands contemporary America, he understands the media, and he understands manipulation.
>>
>>65679022
I really don't see the problem. If someone skydived for the first time in their life I wouldn't expect that was the first time they thought of it.
>>
There's videos on YouTube where he was on Oprah and Letterman around 1987, in one of them he basically said if things got bad, he'd run for president.
>>
hes always been like this. he was talking about how the US was getting fucked over way back in the 80's on TV shows. back then he had no intention to run for president at all.

you'd have to be a conspiracy theorist to think trump's been faking his attitude for over 40 years. hes 100% real. while leftists might not believe it, there used to be a time in america where billionaire businessmen cared a lot for their country and people.
>>
>>65679022
We have an oligarch on last president's votes. With his own party, program, debates and shit.
He lose of course.
After half of year he said fuck it, drop party and go on vacation to fuck hookers.
I don't blame him.
>>
>>65680087
>>65680170
It's amazing how consistent he is
>>
>>65679559
why should anyone return their profits to their customer? does he do that?
>>
>>65679022
Imvhho?

He wants a legacy beyond the money.
He wants to be the man that "fixed" America. The man that pulled us from the brink if disaster.
His ego and his pride demand it. He will not fail. Because failing is for losers.
>>
>>65681338
As one of my teachers used to say, "do what works."
>>
I honestly think the inception of his campaign could have come from him reading some German talking shit on his country on the internet.
>>
This video needs to be watched by more people
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQhZ8KbNpRU
>>
>>65679022

He's been plotting to do this since like the 80s. He was talking this stuff back then with Opera.
>>
>>65679559
>>65679590
how does he do it?????????
>>
>>65679281
If could see this 20 years ago but Hillary is now an old women suffering the effects of strokes and blood cots. She's not even fit for conspiracy.
>>
>>65679022
He perceived that Americans had been dumbed down enough for him to take over.
>>
>>65679022
He almost ran in 2012. It's not a sudden decision
>>
File: america gay.jpg (90 KB, 771x682) Image search: [Google]
america gay.jpg
90 KB, 771x682
>>65679022
>>
>>65680524
you forgot to tell us you were voting for rato
>>
>>65680997
weakest conspiracy I've seen, and I've heard square earth.
>>
File: youregonnaloveme.jpg (30 KB, 427x489) Image search: [Google]
youregonnaloveme.jpg
30 KB, 427x489
>>65681280
Source for those with energy too low to provide one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZpMJeynBeg
>>
>>65681413
We speak alot of pride. But i don't how pride could wear his haircut. I give him the sens of duty. Regardless of how misguided.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.