[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on this, /pol/? https://www.youtube.c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: tfw no loo.jpg (23 KB, 397x298) Image search: [Google]
tfw no loo.jpg
23 KB, 397x298
What are your thoughts on this, /pol/?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv5WlxjLe7s
>>
>arabs being insufferable, entitled, self righteous pricks

Nothing new here
>>
>>65679073
"If all the germans suddenly disappeared and only the immigrants remained, i bet no one would notice"
What a fucking slut
>>
>>65678889
No surprises here.

Some people REFUSE to assimilate.

Even your people do a MUCH better job of assimilating here in the US.
>>
>>65679416
I remember when i went to the States and I had this long chat with the taxi driver, he was pretty friendly
Do Indian taxi drivers ever try and talk to you guys or something?
>>
File: how_to_poo_in_loo.png (80 KB, 320x198) Image search: [Google]
how_to_poo_in_loo.png
80 KB, 320x198
>>65680029
>>65679250
>>65679091
>>65678889
>>
>>65678889
>inb4 poo in loo
>>
>>65680103
"Squatting is the only natural defecation posture"
>Checkmate Americans
>>
>>65680377
Away from the community and in the toilet is the only place to defecate.
Checkmate, Indians.
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>65679416
thats because you americans figured out how to expel the loo witches back in the 1800's
>>
>>65678889
DESIGNATED
>>
File: BobbySquat.jpg (197 KB, 640x855) Image search: [Google]
BobbySquat.jpg
197 KB, 640x855
>>65680377
POO IN LOO WITH STOOL
>>
>>65680809
N-no way
There's no way that something like that is possible
>>
>>65680603
>>65680766
SHITTING
>>
>>65678889
What is your opinion on Pakistanis?
>>
>>65681233
Some of them are okay, i guess
But most of them tend to be insufferable cunts
Plus, one of the worst terrorist attacks on India (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Mumbai_attacks) was carried out by Pakistan so its kinda justified for me to have some negative sentiments towards them
And i heard from my American friend that they're annoying and being degenerate assholes where he lives
Soo, there's that
>>
>Moving to a country whose people you hate

Why? I honestly can't understand it.
>>
>>65681654
They're complete fucking cunts
I'm pretty much hoping for the Germans to riot against the government and purge those entitled cunts out of Germany
>>
File: img_0537.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
img_0537.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>65680809

Just use a squat toilet already, plebe
>>
>speaking german, as a non-german by heritage
>dislikes germans

Kill them all
>>
>>65681933
Based American
>>
>>65680377
So? Human beings weren't meant to land on the moon either.

Enjoy your shitting streets, I'll shit on a throne like a king
>>
>>65681933
>what is diarrhea
It's like they didn't realize it was a possibility to have shit squirting everywhere from an illness
>>
File: RWN.jpg (91 KB, 484x1024) Image search: [Google]
RWN.jpg
91 KB, 484x1024
>>65682046
This.
They are the true orphan children of history.
At least Millenials have a heritage to discover.
Immigrant offspring will only discover the rope.
Nobody is going to miss them :^)
>>
>>65682046
Its fine if they disliked germans or something like that
What i'm irked about is how entitled and pretentious they're acting like
>>
>>65682705
What's the situation in Austria?
Aren't you guys just next to germany?
>>
>>65682339
Come on, be honest with yerself
Every person in the world just wants to shit himself in public without having to face any repercussions
Ye know i'm right mate, even if you deny it
>>
File: refugees vs racoons.webm (3 MB, 676x872) Image search: [Google]
refugees vs racoons.webm
3 MB, 676x872
>>65682837
Situation is similar.
Luckily for us, the migrants are all retarded.
Nobody briefed them that we're basically a part of Germoney, so they're mostly passing through.
The rather small percentage that decides to stay is large enough, because of the sheer total number of migrants.
We've had several terrifying rape cases already and our facilities for migrants are way over capacity.
Demands for the government to resign are being voiced and these groups cooperate with their counterparts in Germany, and other neighboring countries.
Right wing anti-immigration party has been leading the pols for a while now, riding the polls at 1/3 of the electorate for half a year now, while the parties that form the government dropped below 25% each, all in all a historical first for Austria.
In this regard, we're better off than Germany, where their right wing anti-immigration party is just above 10% nationwide, their highest state poll at 17%.
But they are steadily rising.
Oh, and according to polls, a whopping 40% of the people have zero confidence in ANY kind of news media.
This number is also rising.
>>
File: 1440655517083.jpg (394 KB, 1100x732) Image search: [Google]
1440655517083.jpg
394 KB, 1100x732
>>65682954
>Every person in the world just wants to shit himself in public

Walking around in shit stained clothes is not a normal occurrence for Australians Pajeet. Fuck any social "repercussions", I just don't want to die from diarrhea like a micro penis poo peasant. This is why you're 3rd world, you don't understand basic hygiene. Its why we laugh at the indian kid in school, they always stink like last weeks naan bread. It's like you can't separate your skin from fecal matter, its become such a part of your culture and identity that ceasing to smell like shit would probably cause you to go have an aneurysm.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.