[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
american currently in canada here Canada is literally a fake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9
File: 1449713336016.jpg (38 KB, 594x446) Image search: [Google]
1449713336016.jpg
38 KB, 594x446
american currently in canada here

Canada is literally a fake country, created when Britain was forced to dump a few hardcore cucks (who formed the vast minority of American loyalists) somewhere after the Revolution. Canada has no real identity (DUDE PINEAPPLE PIZZA LMAO) outside of Quebec (which doesn't even want to be a part of Canada). "But that's not fair, Canada has culture!" you say. Very true. The flannel-clad lumberjack, trapping fur and making syrup is a well-known icon world-wide - a QUEBECOIS icon. The only thing close to iconic culture that (Anglo) "Canada" has are the Mounties, and those guys are just gay cowboy police who had to go settle the west because the "Canadians" were too cuckolded and scared to do it themselves. One of Canada's folk heroes is a cop who took away an American cowboy's guns when he tried to go find gold in the Yukon. Can you honestly think of anything more pathetic than that? Great Britain doesn't give a fuck about Canada. Just because you say "Zed" instead of "Zee" doesn't mean they care about you. And why would they? You threw away your British heritage for A FUCKING LEAF and what do you have to show for it? You're a bargain bin America, basically an oversized Vermont. Canada is blessed that they happen to live next to the single most benevolent and peaceful military superpower in Western History. Nobody else would let a pathetic joke like that exist right on their doorstep. And we don't even have to. With NAFTA and the gradual erosion of anything remotely uniquely "Canadian" you're grandchildren will be begging us for annexation. I just hope that my progeny have the good sense to reject it. I wouldn't want this great country bogged down by something as pathetic as """"""""Canada"""""""".
>>
>>65676380
>One of Canada's folk heroes is a cop who took away an American cowboy's guns when he tried to go find gold in the Yukon. Can you honestly think of anything more pathetic than that?

lol is this true?
>>
>>65676380
>Canada is blessed that they happen to live next to the single most benevolent and peaceful military superpower in Western History.
wew lad
>>
>>65676552
yes
>>
BTFO!
T
F
O
!
>>
>>65676380

When you visit Cucknada or Straya, You can easily notice that people there are somewhat intellectually retarded and countryside redneck minded. It's like they kinda look high all the time.. fuck
>>
>>65676380
You guys don't have Hawaiian pizza down there?
>>
>>65676380
You must be in Toronto.
>>
>>65676380

Fuck off… Nova Scotia or newfoundland alone has more 'Identity' than your whole strip mall nation.

Eat a dick fag.
>>
>>65676552
Sam Steele actually governed large portions of the frontier back in the day. He was quite literally an appointed dictator that enforced Canadian sovereignty at gunpoint.

Before that, British Columbia was quite literally overrun by bandits outside of New Westminster.

By all reports, he was quite a shitbag. But he was a bad ass nonetheless.
>>
>>65676380

Another buttblasted American. Stay cucked fags, and enjoy your non-freedoms.
>>
>>65676380
>basically an oversized Vermont
Hey there is no reason to insult vermont like that just because burlington elected hernie panders does not mean thats what the rest of the states like and further more we hate canadians
>>
>>65677673
I don't think that OP realizes that you are right.

Beyond the urban decay, the only common theme that ties the country together is a pervasive feeling of ambient rage.
>>
>>65677771

Actually I take that as a compliment… New England is the nicest part of America by far in my estimation.

It at least seems rooted and the place seems more 'authentic' for lack of a better word than most of the Us, which seems like a pleasant if slightly sterile disney land
>>
>>65676380
weedman dead yet?
>>
Why is canadian 'culture' so much weaker than straylas? Its just such a poor effort from an anglo saxon nation. :/
Chinks buying the place and SJW faggots in Melbourne/Toronto. We have the exact same handicap.
>TRY HARDER.
>>
>>65678343

It's not weaker at all 'mate'

Overall it's probably a better place than Austrailia - even with the shit weather.

We are just so close to the giant over-exposed US that we get a bit lost in the shuffle

If we were in the middle of buttfuck nowhere like you we would suddenly be seen as 'unique' and we'd probably develop an annoying accent like you guys have!,… and we'd become drunkards with bright red sunburns and melanoma too who knows?

Just fucking with u mate… I'm sure Australia is super nice, and I hope to get there one day!
>>
I really enjoy visiting the United States, and have always had nothing but pleasant interactions with Americans.

Except OP, he's a penis
>>
File: 1414090214489.jpg (11 KB, 392x243) Image search: [Google]
1414090214489.jpg
11 KB, 392x243
>the single most benevolent and peaceful military superpower in western history
>>
also american in canada
can confirm
>>
>>65679151

Yes, for all the banter… Americans are a hospitable people.

Canadians are more polite, but Americans are certainly more friendly in my experience.
>>
>>65679548

Mongolian in USA with canadian proxy… can confirm you suck giant black dicks
>>
>>65679041
Just tell liberal murica to fuck off and stop imitating him. murica is a bully that only respects strong cultures weedman is just an invitation for more cultural dominance.
>>
>>65678160
aww thanks canada bro yea we are one of the few places in the US with an actual culture and honestly i was just shit posting we really only hate the filthy queebs who come down here and talk shit about us in french in front of us and think we don't know what their saying
>>
>>65676380
Then leave if it's so bad
>>
>>65679748
FUCKING FRENCHFAGS GOD DAMNIT I HATE THEM
>>
>>65676380
Shut the fuck you faggot. The only reason why anyone gives a shit about your country is because of Hollywood and your military domination. That's it.
>>
>>65679748
Wow. No banter between murica and canada huh? God its so obvious canada is the bottom as well.
>>
>>65676380
Quebec and maritimes have cultures while other provinces are just immitating US
>>
>>65680022
Fuck you mon tabarnak!
>>
>>65677227

>when you visit

Americanshavepassportsmeme.jpeg
>>
>>65680022
Mad the internet has revealed little qubec has more culture than the rest of canada combined? >Even without a flag too...
>>
>>65680551

1 block in Old Montreal has more culture than Australia… Go Huff some gas you bogan
>>
>>65676380

I'm already begging for annexation now 2bh.
>>
File: image.gif (498 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
498 KB, 400x225
>>65676380
AHHHHH FUCKING SAVAGE
>>
>>65677736
Nigga you need to quite literally read a thesaurus
>>
File: 1455842394321.jpg (12 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1455842394321.jpg
12 KB, 500x333
>>65680228
>Faroe Islands
>list of great achievements:_____________________________________________________________________
>>
>Quebec dick riders

Place is full of faggots and hipsters fuck you if you disagree. Spread the word that Canada sucks Amerilard the less retard fucks the better.
>>
File: laughing01__1_2_3248.jpg (34 KB, 400x283) Image search: [Google]
laughing01__1_2_3248.jpg
34 KB, 400x283
>>65676380
>you're grandchildren
>you're

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
>>
File: joaquin-phoenix-shock-signs.gif (932 KB, 245x150) Image search: [Google]
joaquin-phoenix-shock-signs.gif
932 KB, 245x150
>>65676380
America, the single most benevolent and peaceful military superpower in Western History?????

How many countries has the USA attacked in the last 50 years?

How many democratically elected governments has the USA overthrown in the last 50 years?
>>
File: hillary-15956066103.jpg (28 KB, 323x500) Image search: [Google]
hillary-15956066103.jpg
28 KB, 323x500
>>65676380
I can't find anything at all in this post that is incorrect
>>
>Canada is blessed that they happen to live next to the single most benevolent and peaceful military superpower in Western History.

Mind explaining that one, OP? Read up on all the military coups we've been involved in and come back to me.
>>
>>65677673
CAPE BRETON REPORTING
>>
File: 1456631479689.gif (3 MB, 426x213) Image search: [Google]
1456631479689.gif
3 MB, 426x213
>no real 'identity' muh melting pot
>nowhere near the clout as the US
>while US begins to crawl out of 2008 we're falling back in
>bet completely on oil
>false oil boom distracted the fact Manufacturing Industry was rotting from the inside out
>suddenly try to go back to manufacturing in a panic and find it in shambles/deported to Mexico
>think investing billions of 'Infrastructure' and 'Renewables' will save us
>can't grasp Infrastructure is short term jobs
>can't grasp Renwables is European companies coming in to sell MONORAILS(tm) and gobble up the ez cash
>housing market is completely over inflated shit due to letting Foreigners come in and pay ridiculous amounts to park their money in Vancouver/Toronto houses, thus giving even shitty little towns the idea their houses are worth way more
>lol weeeeed man! lol freeee education, that we'll charge the working people for by raising the cost to drive and heat their homes, so the students can graduate into nojobs
>need to raise interest rates, but can't since consumer debt is so high and majority of people's finances are fucked
>oil industry hasn't started collapsing like it should yet(smaller companies being gobbled up) nor has the true loss been shown in Oil Provinces
>Maritimes a used wasteland, getting crushed by awful winters and now with no Oil Field for people to actually work in
>>
>>65684611
>attacked
>implying we weren't promoting democracy to create more Americas around the world
>>
>>65684690
who is this literal semen demon?
>>
>>65684611
>How many democratically elected governments has the USA overthrown in the last 50 years?
>implying doing this is a bad thing
>>
>>65684886
She's your future President Mexibro
>>
>>65684926
Well yeah, overthrowing a democratically elected leader for refusing to trade oil with you is suddenly a good thing.

Totally.
>>
>>65685175
Get out of my country you fucking commie
>>
>>65685624

Nah, I think the US was correct in it's actions during the cold war, but even a proud American should face up to the reality that the government has gone completely rougue

I don't even blame 'Americans' for that - beyond their naivety.

The US military has become a Zionist/Globalist mercenary force.

Honestly, I hate to say it - because I think The US Was doing a good job in difficult situations previously… but it's time to take the blindfold off

Something has gone HORRIBLY wrong. It's happening all over, but the US has that military that will be getting used for all the wrong purposes - if Hillory is elected
>>
>>65685624
>"You don't indiscriminately murder people for oil profits, therefore you're a communist pinko."

topkek
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.