[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't YOU decided to go to Medical School yet? /
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: Derpolsoldat50x.jpg (22 KB, 250x337) Image search: [Google]
Derpolsoldat50x.jpg
22 KB, 250x337
Why haven't YOU decided to go to Medical School yet?

/pol/acks and their peers should seriously consider doing something that is above all.

Stop being a NEET. Do something that will provide relevance to your life and allows your ideas to resonate with society while being rich.

>free to move to any country in the world
>high standard of living
>park anywhere >:)
>women fall over you and don't want to leave you unless you literally are physically a 2/10
>buy whatever you want
>save lives, ability to LEGALLY KILL SHITSKINS

That last one is enough reason to BECOME A DOCTOR TODAY!

US Students:
http://www.princetonreview.com/med-school-search

EU Students:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_medical_schools_in_Europe

Shitposter/sprinkle-on-bread-delicacy Students:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_medical_schools_in_Australia
>>
bump you fucking retards better listen
>>
>>65676311
I don't have 500k to spare for medical school and I don't want to take that out in loans. Instead I'm in a PhD program where my tuition is waived and I have a nice stipend. I'll still be a doctor, just not MD, which to be fair MD more than likely makes more than I will. Not all about the money though
>>
im going into the medical field...to pay for law school
>>
Medical school is hard as fuck to get into. Need a 3.8+, crazy good MCAT, and community service since age 12. I'd do it but I'm a 3.0 slacker. I work in healthcare which is kinda funny.
>>
>>65677347
The 500k can easily be make back within 5 years of work. After that its the best. PhD in what?
>>
>>65677632
If you have 2 years left in College GET THOSE 4.0s!!!!!! YOU CAN STILL DO IT. PLEASE. I KNOW YOUR COUNTRY IS A MEME BUT WE WILL TAKE YOU HERE IF YOU BECOME A DOCTOR! YOUR MINIMUM SALARY IS 220k! Imagine the respect, the money, the importance youll have to others.
>>
>>65676311

shit tier at organic chemistry
>>
>>65677818

I'm out of school. I'm still trying to find out what to do with my life, but med school is out of the question for me. I'm considering doing a Masters/PhD in philosophy because that was one of my undergrad majors and, well, fuck it.
>>
If you've been NEET you're automatically disqualified. Schools have thousands of qualified applicants each year and being a NEET for ANY period of time is a big enough red flag to disqualify you.

>tfw probably can't get in to Canada and will have to go to the States
>>
>>65677996
No, come to NYC and retake the last two years of college here for free. Get your GPA to atleast a 3.5 take the MCAT then profit. DONT SAY ITS OUT OF THE QUESTION. IMAGINE YOURSELF 25 YEARS FROM NOW! WILL YOU HATE YOUR JOB? YOUR FAMILY? YOUR SHITTY FLAT? HAVING ALL THE RIGHT IDEAS BUT NOBODY GIVES A FUCK CUZ YOURE A LOSER? NO DONT DO IT! DO ALL YOU CAN TO GO TO MEDICAL SCHOOL.
>>
im going to law school in rovaniemi university

entry exams a bitch but i will autist my way through. i have a dream of creating a legal model for white-only privately owned town thats founders will all be full /pol/-mode and let in only good non-degenerate people

much like orania in south africa
>>
>>65677652
Fair point. I feel like I wouldn't be cut out for the medical field, I'd also rather deal with my colleagues than potential colleagues in the medical field. My PhD will be in chemical physics, surface science and catalysis are my focus. More related to chemical engineering desu senpai
>>
>>65677996

learn a trade. nobody wants to do it anymore so the labor pool is shrinking. once you're trained and licensed you can travel to follow the work. not hard to make $125-150k per year if you're good.
>>
>>65677911
Now thats some top tier procrastination. Don't be a dumb nigger. Get a text book and master the questions part of it. Easy A+

DO IT YOU DUMB FUCK. What state are you in?
>>
>>65678244
Well Done anon. Now get off pol and STUDY YOUR FUCKING ASS OFF!
>>
>>65676311
med school is only worth it if you're interested in surgery or specializing a specific field. If you just want to practice medicine or work in a decent medical field just go Physician Assistant. You do literally the same fucking work as doctors, without having to slog through 7+ years of hell.
>>
>>65678279

I've been considering that too. My father is in the trades (a painter) and does well for himself.
>>
>>65678486
All Doctors specialize in a specific field. Don't discount yourself. Join Medical School today! Or you're a lazy NEET that should into brevik because thats all youre worth.
>>
Medfag here (pathologist). Pretty comfy to make a guaranteed 350k every year diagnosing shit under a microscope. I'm an antisocial introvert so there's no way I could have done investment banking or some shit like that. If you're good at multiple choice tests and are unautistic enough to not be red flagged at an interview, I would recommend it.
>>
>>65676311

I'm in med school

Literally 40-50% of the students on my course are pakis. Seriously not even an exaggeration. I wanna drop out but I'm 3 years in already, so I'm just dragging my feet through it.
>>
>>65678827
I have a friend whose uncle is head pathologist at a very nice hospital in my parents area. Sounded very comfy, congrats on getting to where you are.
>>
>>65678827
What volunteering did an antisocial person do?
>>
I don't meet the entry requirements and I don't like debt. Also I'm retarded.

Just let me be a fucking blue collar slave in peace.
>>
>>65676311
am engneering degree
>>
>>65678950
Do a little bit of volenteer work in white areas. You might get some motivation from that. Just come to the US though please. The NHS pays you shit.
>>
am med fed (PCP-IV)
not bad i must say
>>
>>65679340
your degree doesnt matter. What was your GPA in college?
>>
>>65679227
Not too much, some just bullshit exaggerated club positions. I also did a masters prior to getting in, which really helped me because it let me pad my CV with research publications, conference presentations and awards.
>>
>>65676311

Almost done law school. Canadian salaries aren't bad at all.

I'm not going through all that schooling again just to be a doctor.

>tfw youth is traded for a future
>>
I've done my MBBS
And the best thing you can do with a MBBS degree is open a clinic which gets you only about 5$ - 7$ a day so without a PhD, your MBBS is more or less worthless
But PhD in India costs a fuckton, so it's basically cheaper studying overseas than here but i dunno where I'm supposed to go
>>
>>65680271
Bretty good alternative atleast.
>>
>>65680287
Get Indian MD, become a Poo In Loo Doctor here.

Jokes aside, if you do well on our license exam you can make around 200-280k a year. Not bad for an Indian amirite?
>>
Going to post this every day from now on. Im going to bed. GO TO MED SCHOOL NIGGERS
>>
>>65680583
Not bad?
That's fucking mental
We get like 6990$ per year with those qualifications here
>>
>>65676311
I did.

I got secondaries but no interviews ;_;
>>
>>65676311
I'm a faggot who can't deal with gore outside of my internet safe spaces.
>>
>>65676311
I'm to stupid to get in. Even if I did get in I am to stupid and lazy to graduate. I am a failure to the white race. Both of my parents completed college however, so I must have some good genes in me. For this reason alone I do intend on procreating to further our race.
>>
>>65676311

I don't want to help people.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.