[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>W-what do you mean we can't come in your country? My
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: lebanon-201505-crobbins-0193_0.jpg (198 KB, 1240x828) Image search: [Google]
lebanon-201505-crobbins-0193_0.jpg
198 KB, 1240x828
>W-what do you mean we can't come in your country? My children are starving and we have been on the run for weeks now.

How do you respond to this?
>>
>>65673485
With bullets.
>>
Sorry.
>>
Fuck off, we're full
>>
>>65673485
stay in Turkey

there is no way in Turkey

no one is starving in Turkey
>>
Sure come to my country were you'll probably end up homeless and outcasted
Try solving your issues before migrating?
>>
>>65673485
You have to go back.
>>
>>65673616

>go to america
>get shot
>>
>>65673485

Here is your humanitarian MRE provided by the UN.

Then I point them toward the nearest refugee camp in their own nation.
>>
>>65673485
Sorry, we're full
>>
>>65673485
Yeah sure Toots. Ill set it up and get back to ya. Its gonna be great. Youll see.
>>
>>65673485
They don't look starving
>>
>>65673485
fucking fight for your country you coward dipshit
>>
>>65673485
F U L L
U
L
L
>>
>>65673485
You should solve your own problems instead of bringing them to someone else to solve.
>>
>>65673485
If they follow the same process by which all other refugees enter Canada then they can absolutely come. There is a structure upon which nations operate and consistent ignorance will have terrible results.
>>
You weren't coming over in the first place, your coward husband ditched you so he could come over by himself. Don't worry, the refugee camps in your own country are as good as, if not better than, any housing that would be given to you here.
>>
>4 children
>1 mother

>perfectly healthy

Tell me why we just dont shoot donw their make-shift boats.
>>
>>65673616
/thread
>>
>>65673485
Why is my country obligated to help you?
>>
>>65673780
Damn straight.
>>
File: 1451242025768.png (260 KB, 876x800) Image search: [Google]
1451242025768.png
260 KB, 876x800
>>65673485
Go back and Make Mexico great again!
>>
>>65673485
Keep running
>>
File: 1e0.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1e0.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>
>>65673780
>go to UK
>get raped
>get stoned for not following shariah law
>get decapitated
>killers aren't prosecuted because they were simply uneducated

Tell me moar Akmed
>>
>>65673485
Here's enough food to get you to a country next door to your's that is not in the middle of a war.
>>
>>65673485
sounds like a you problem
>>
>>65673485
We're not anywhere near any conflict. Refugees flee to safe harbor, they don't go looking for the best gibsmedats.
>>
>>65673485
Fuck off
>>
>>65673780
>be england
>get overrun with the third world hordes
>>
>implying anyone would want to come here
>>
I don't make the rules.
>>
>>65673485
We have war veterans starving, why should we give you shit when you've done nothing for us unlike our vets.

So Go fuck your rapist sons.
>>
Go make Mexico great again. Quit drinking so much coca cola
>>
>>65673485

Your stomachs and round faces certainly tell a different story.
>>
what's with this shit, really? even outside /pol/, what is WITH THIS SHIT? my uni now has debates about fucking syria and i'm wondering why is it whenever sandnigger countries fail in saving their people it is either the success or "failure" of western countries. anyone remember sudan?

everyone was so fucking ANGRY at the united states for not magically fixing sudan, where retard niggers were exterminating other retard niggers. why is this the US's problem? or the EU's?

>infterfere with a country
>GIT OUT OF OUR COUNTRY WHITE DEVILS
>don't interfere
>WHY AREN'T YOU SAVING OUR INCOMPETENT ASSES WHITE DEVILS

really, is anyone else sick of this shit? what are the white devils to do with idiots who can't get their shit together?
>>
>>65673485
You are human garbage and so are your filthy children. Thats all these refugees are. The third worlds trash trying to stink up the first world.
>>
>>65675006
>really, is anyone else sick of this shit? what are the white devils to do with idiots who can't get their shit together?

yes this 100% why can't the shitskins do it themselves, white people had to pull ourselves out of savagery without any help why can't these idiots.
>>
>>65673485
Tough shit. Maybe you should push your men harder to take their destiny into their own hands rather than allow your failed state to continue. Your men are responsible for your protection, if they cannot do that, then history shows you will not survive. It is the duty of citizens to rule their countries, only subjects bend the knee.
>>
>>65673485
>W-what do you mean we can't come in your country? My children are starving and we have been on the run for weeks now.
You and your children are absolutely not my fucking problem, nor are they my countries problem, your deaths will in no way make the world a worse place, if anything it will make the world slightly better
>>
>>65675256
and the thing is, it's fine to call this a "humanitarian crisis." but people are actually calling out the west here. i've seen people who want to SUE the united states for not helping enough!
JUST! what....?WHAT? why? what the hell. have the brains of all these people turned to mush? LEARN HOW TO GOVERN YOUR OWN GODDAMN COUNTRY NIGGERS, IT'S A NEW CHALLENGE BUT AFTER ALL THESE THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF CIVILIZATION YOU CAN DO THIS MUCH, I BELIEVE IN YOU, TRULY!"
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.