[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fill me in on Crispy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9
File: kriskristie.png (179 KB, 372x415) Image search: [Google]
kriskristie.png
179 KB, 372x415
To the east coasters, is there any dirt on this guy or reasons to dislike him. I thought this tub-o-lard was likable but had a limpdick following, and now he's running around with Trump. Is he based? Would he make a good VP?
>>
There's dirt on him for shutting down a bridge to make some political statement but he's stood by NJ and NY through so many disasters no one really cares about it anymore
>>
he got stumped on one of the morning shows today
>>
I'm from NY, voting for Trump, and I like Christie.

I especially liked it when he exposed Rubio.
>>
Feckless fat fuck senses a shift in the political landscape and moves early to get into the God Emperor's good graces.
>>
From NJ, although I'm not a political guy and mostly lurk here he's cool and I even saw him attend his daughters basketball games when I worked the scoreboard. Also he cared for the hurricane we had, sandy, very well imo
>>
On the bridge jam:

>Christie's political standing was badly damaged by the scandal.[29][30][31][32][33] Once considered a leading contender for the 2016 Republican nomination for President, Christie dropped out of the presidential race after a poor showing in the New Hampshire primary. The scandal was widely cited as a major factor in the early demise of Christie's 2016 presidential ambitions.[34][35][36][37][38]

Widely cited? This is news to me, wikipedia.
>>
>>65671223
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/06/18/chris-christie-to-the-drug-war-i-wish-i-knew-how-to-quit-you.html

hes just not the sharpest tool in the shed...
>>
Trump's not gonna announce his VEEPEE til after he gets nominated. Otherwise, he'd be showing his hand too soon.
>>
literally had a friend whose guy was Christy and is now saying he guesses Trump. So it was good for that in Texas no less I guess.
>>
>>65672027
It was a big deal when it actually happened, rarely heard about it during his campaign
>>
>>65671223
NJ here, Christie is based. Based Christie Creme.
>>
>>65671223
Christie is shit, but he can be useful for Trump as an attack dog.
>>
>>65672160
Would Christie be a viable running mate?
>>
>>65672326
Maybe, but I hope not. He would be a good AG.
>>
File: 1452220911519_20160108_005713.jpg (234 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1452220911519_20160108_005713.jpg
234 KB, 960x720
This fat fuck literally stole a muffin off of someone's table at a diner. I work as a waiter (North jersey) and this summer Christie came down pretty early to have breakfast. A family left not too long before he came in and they left some food unfinished. He fucking took a blueberry muffin off the table before he sat down at the booth next to it. I swear he ate it in 2 or 3 bites before he ordered. Un fuckin believeable this guy
>>
NJ here, Christie is not based, he is a terrible running mate, he would be a shit AG too. The closer Trump associates himself with Christie, the more I would question Trump's judgment. And I really fucking like Trump too. That is how much I hate Christie.
>>
>>65672326
No, he's too outspoken and aggressive. Veep will need to be someone more calm and collected to temper trump.
>>
>>65672412
The man likes his sweets.
>>
>>65672326
No, not at all
>>
>>65672430
What don't you like about him? He BTFO of Rubio, he can't be that bad.
>>
>>65671223

members of his staff pleaded guilty to shutting down a bridge to punish a democratic mayor in his state who didn't endorse him

Christie claims he didn't know or approve of it

also I think there were allegations that he withheld reconstruction funds from hurricane sandy from localities in the state that didn't support him.
>>
He won't get re-elected as governor because NJ has a fucking huge Muslim population so he's endorsing Trump for a position as Attorney General. He'll do well in that role so I don't mind.
>>
He's aggressively anti-marijuana, which is what put me off Christie completely. How can anyone possibly choose to make an issue out of marijuana in 2016 unless they are completely out of touch with reality?
>>
>>65672412
I respect that. Eats the leftovers of the people without shame. Wouldn't the muffin have ended up in the trash?
>>
>>65672727
You are making an issue out of marijuana right now.
>>
No. He's just hopping in the bandwagon.
>>
>>65672237
this, it was brought up in one of the earlier debates but it it didn't really stick from what I remember.
>>
>>65672727
So many big things fucking America up and you want to talk about Marijuana?!?
>>
>>65672657
This was all I needed to read. He is such a based governor that he willingly goes out of his way to damage opponents of his the other party just to prove he is better then them.

Christie is governor of one the most drug trafficking states on the East Coast and used to be an attorney general. He knows all the tricks and he rightfully calls people out like Rubio when he sees bull shit.
>>
>>65672650
He is that bad. I can understand how you might have a favorable view of him if you only know him from the campaign trail, I will even admit that him fucking Rubio's day up was entertaining. But please know, that his home state hates him. The only reason he got re-elected is because the Democrats threw the election, they ran some nobody named Buono and devoted zero dollars to campaigning. The man's whole outlook on governance is obnoxious.

Our taxes are sky high across the board, people are fleeing this state like its on fucking fire (those that can afford to leave anyway), and our gun laws are absolutely retarded. Hes only small government when it suits him.
>>
File: christiemad.jpg (6 KB, 269x188) Image search: [Google]
christiemad.jpg
6 KB, 269x188
>>65672412
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little robot? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Seton Hall University of Law, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Krispy-Kreme factories, and I have over 300 confirmed bridge shutdowns. I am trained in Sumo wrestling and I’m the top governor in the entire Republican Party. You are nothing to me but just another donut. I will devour the fuck out of you with an appetite the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that incomplete and incorrect shit to me in a debate? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of fast food employees across the USA and your memorised 25 second speech is being called out right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your political career. You’re fucking dead, choker. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tank your polls in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my opening speeches. Not only am I extensively trained in destroying your foamy, pill-popping ass , but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Trump Organisation and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the debate stage, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you wouldn’t have dispelled that fucking fiction. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, bubble boy.
>>
>>65673101
No. He killed someone doing that. The traffic that was caused for his political stunt trapped an ambulance that was carrying someone with heart problems and they died. And he fucked the shore big time, which is one of our state's biggest revenue sources. There are towns on the water that are still in shambles after Sandy, thanks to his fuckery. Christie might call bullshit, but he himself IS bullshit. Hes not a badass, hes a blubbering child.
>>
so how much does he really weigh? does he just not carry it well?
>>
>>65673376
Im sure the state troopers will break down his door late tonight for blasphemy of the prophet (Chirstie).
>>
>>65672813
me too... its not that hes anti-marijuana... hes practically responsible for killing Sabina Joana and who knows how many other people have had to suffer under his dumbass and other retarded mfers like him that think marijuana is going to make the whole world go crazier than it already is if there isnt some draconian law there to shield us all from it...
>>
>>65672934

LOL - that's exactly the question I'd like to ask Chris Christie. You fail at reading comprehension.
>>
>>65672694
He won't get reelected because this is already his second term you twat.
>>
>>65671223

Chris Christie is a north-east Republican. That means he is just another kind of liberal known as a neo-con. That means he likes big govt bureaucracies, he likes big govt programs, and he likes big govt spending. It also means he might not like big taxation, but he likes borrowing big money from big banks to pay for all his big bureaucracies, big programs, and big spending.

Neo-cons such as Christie are going the way of the dinosaur. Slow and steady decline towards extinction. The Republican voter base is not interested in his kind and hasn't been for over 10 years now. The Neo-cons are losing election after election and being replaced with Republicans who favor a limited federal govt and a return of federal powers to the states.
>>
>>65672934
ignorance... is it as blissful as ive heard?
>>
>>65674090
>big
>big
>big
>big

oh I get it
>>
File: eugenemccarthy.jpg (14 KB, 342x450) Image search: [Google]
eugenemccarthy.jpg
14 KB, 342x450
>>65674090
The only thing that saves us from the bureaucracy is inefficiency. An efficient bureaucracy is the greatest threat to liberty.
- Eugene McCarthy, quoted in Time magazine, 12 February 1979
>>
>>65674545

This guy gets it.
>>
>>65671223
Hes fat as shit and that makes me uneasy. I don't trust fat people, they're greedy and short sighted plus they're always sneaking around doing fatty shit like taking angled photos for dating sites or getting the last piece of pizza when you wanted it for lunch at work or whatever.

God hates fats
>>
File: 1431995799267.jpg (63 KB, 438x470) Image search: [Google]
1431995799267.jpg
63 KB, 438x470
>>65674545
I don't listen to dead people
>>
File: trump.png (57 KB, 236x258) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
57 KB, 236x258
>>65674925

hes YUGE!!
>>
He a fat fucking limpdick cuck
>>
>>65672430
Head of the teachers union detected
>>
>>65672412
Better than ending up in the trash.
>>
>>65671223

All you need to know about Chris Christie is that he endorsed Donald Trump. It was hus biggest endorsement at the time, and it was a massive blow to the establishment who were at that very moment thinking about plans like a brokered convention or bringing Romney in. An from endorsement Christie, the influential and well-liked former head of the Republican Governors Association, mad any argument that Trump was a fringe candidate that the GOP would have to fight exponentially harder to make.

Perhaps even more importantly, it came as a huge surprise the day after the debate, so instead of the entire news day being about how RUBIO FINALLY SLAMS TRUMP at the debate, it became about the endorsement.

It was huge, it was helpful, it was timed perfectly. After that, Christie has my blessing to shut down the entire Lincoln Tunnel by personally blocking it with his own ass if he wants to.
>>
File: godfather05.jpg (97 KB, 608x501) Image search: [Google]
godfather05.jpg
97 KB, 608x501
His name is Luca Brasi he helps my father out sometimes
>>
>>65675755
Its an equally smart move for Christie. Trump makes him famous...
>>
File: chris.gif (57 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
chris.gif
57 KB, 320x240
>>65676334
>>
What most of you are forgetting is that Christie is ultimately a non-factor. There's a reason he's out of the race, he was polling at like 2%. His entire base is just chump change.

Now what he MIGHT do is bring in some more conservative voters who were on the fence about Trump. Whether he actually is, as someone else ITT stated, a neo-con, or not, he has been playing the role of the arch-conservative for this entire campaign, and you'll find most of his supporters in church on Sunday mornings, probably in the front row.
>>
>>65676334
/thread
>>
>>65676820

I disagree. Trump's issue right now is not drumming up votes, he's got that taken care of by himself and is on track to sweep Super Tuesday. The most potentially damaging threat right now isn't someone beating him out for the nomination at the polling booth, its dirty tricks like a brokered convention, GOP refusal to allow Trump to claim the party brand, or a manufactured ballot crisis that requires someone like Romney bring brought in as a "compromise candidate" to "save the party". For any of those options to not be the suicide of the GOP they would need to secure the image of Trump as a fringe outsider who isn't a real Republican and has to be stopped before he destroys the party. With Trump's endorsement from Christie, the well-regarded establishment moderate who as the head of the Republican Governors Association raised a shitload of money for Republicans all over the country, that argument becomes far tougher for them to make.
>>
I use to work at a hotel across from gov office in Trenton I would see him pretty often. The state trooper cars always marked his arrival. He use to have a belly like three times the size you would expect from a big dude. Like you would look at his face and think there is a chubby dude but look down at his belly and have to move over out of his way. 80% of his weight was in his belly. lap band surgery or whatever has brought him back to close to normal amerifat. Most state workers here hate him because nobody's getting any raises for years. And he fucked the teachers union pretty bad. Seriously in a bad way.

However he is one of the most razor tongued devils I've ever heard. Like you would never want to be in a your mama battle with him. He would destroy anyone. He is so quick witted it's crazy. Like that jab at Rubio was nothing for him. I doubt it was even planned. He does an ask the governor radio interview like once a month on 101.5 jersey station if you want to listen on the web he is pretty funny takes calls from supporters and angry people

The bridge thing, well most people just assume he did it. But honestly he is usually not so passive aggressive. But I guess his homies took the fall for him. That pretty good leadership.
>>
>>65671223
Don't trust him. Chrispie has an awful track record on guns, and he's a fat tub of shit. Can you really look at that face and say you trust him?
>>
>>65671859
He's shrewd and dangerous, best to keep him close.

Plus his big fat mouth is hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrAA7zz490I
>>
>>65672412
this dude really had his eye on that muffin for himself and christie took it right out from under you. get use to it.

>>65672727
He actually did pass medical marijuana

The reason the party bashes him is he gave a half bro hug to obama after ;hurricane sandy which is like the dumbest thing you can criticize him for.

also we have dunkin donuts here so the krispy kreme name doesn't really hit home.

our taxes are crazy here but I don't think he started that. as far as new jersey governors I dont think he is that crazy we had the gay married dude, the guy in a wreck going like 90.

>>65673535
he didn't kill nobody. the response time was like 2 minutes slower than normal. i think FEMA might have fucked you but not the gov.
>>
>>65671223
Jeff Sessions will be VP.

Screencap this.
>>
>>65671223
The only faggots who don't like Christie are "DUDE WEED" and butthurt Randlets. Christie is based and brings the bantz. Bridgegate was the sole reason for him not succeeding, it really hurt him big time. If the scandal never happened he would have been a serious contender this election cycle, maybe even have had enough support around him by this time last year to where Donald Trump might not have even run. He was a national hero 3 years ago due to his leadership during Sandy and people were saying he was going to be the nominee back then also.
>>
>>65671223

New Jersey native here.

This is an ultra-blue state, but he somehow managed to get elected and reelected by pretty much being New Jersey incarnate. Talks straight, isn't afraid to tussle with protesters or reporters when they get uppity, makes compromises with the dem majority when necessary. Is hated by unions because he's trying castrate their power over public school system.

We love him, even a lot of the Dems here.
>>
File: 1448170907440.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1448170907440.png
296 KB, 649x649
>>65681898
>Can't manage his own fucking health
"Yeah dude, go ahead and run the most powerful country in human history."
>>
>>65672412
>stole
>the family who bought it left it there
>not wasting food is somehow bad
lmoa lad
>>
>>65672412
how many bites is it suppose to take to eat a muffin?
>>
>>65673307
Sounds more like you have a state legislature problem.
>>
>>65672326
He doesn't bring anything to the table Trump doesn't already have. A cabinet position I could see, but not VP.
>>
>>65683209
Attorney General
>>
>>65676334
Fuck does this mean Krispy Kreme dies trying to save the Don?
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.