[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sen. Jeff Sessions Endorsement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
File: lmaocruz.jpg (283 KB, 1310x1698) Image search: [Google]
lmaocruz.jpg
283 KB, 1310x1698
SURPRISE ENDORSEMENT CONFIRMED

CRUZ BTFO BY HIS OWN WORDS

RUBIO KEKS NEXT IN LINE TO BECOME AN HERO

MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN: ONE ENDORSEMENT AT A TIME

>http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/28/game-change-jeff-sessions-endorses-trump-from-stage-in-alabama-stunning-event-unites-populistnationalist-movement/
>>
rato pls drop out
you're almost as bad as jeb
>>
Fug, forgot to prevent the whole kek thing.

No matter, y'all get the point.
>>
File: RonPaul2.jpg (148 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
RonPaul2.jpg
148 KB, 900x675
>>65671167
This was beautiful.

What a time to be alive.
>>
has cruz responded to this news yet
>>
>>65671237
We need Cruz and Rubio to guarantee a Trump win. Establishment is pushing for Rubio. Plus, Cruz is better and doing better than Rubio
>>
>>65671356

Article is five hours old.

Either way he's going to either burn a bridge or be forced to admit Trump is a viable candidate
>>
>>65671167
Rato and Rubot drop out to endorse Rmoney
>>
I was at that rally. Fuck Sessions, and Shelby
>>
Btw, this is proof that nobody who has ever worked with Cruz likes him, not because of his politics like the Cruzfags want to pretend, but because Cruz is a greasy, sleazy, underhanded little rat-man.

Sessions is more conservative than Cruz will ever be. But he endorsed Trump because even Jeff Sessions knows what a slimy snake Ted "The Canadian" Cruz is.

I am so glad Cruz's campaign is coming to an end. I hope his career is next.
>>
>>65671426
maybe im spoiled, trump responds quickly on twitter and i'm used to that now

cruz has to be reeling though. this is the end
>>
Anyone have a link to a video of the rally where sessions shows up?
>>
Wasn't Sessions one of the guys who stated/voted that people should be able to beat the shit out of gays and not be charged with a targeted hate crime? If so, wow, Trump is indeed an absolute madman.
>>
File: 1416024508515.gif (2 MB, 255x164) Image search: [Google]
1416024508515.gif
2 MB, 255x164
>>65671167
>whose telling the truth
Fix it you shitposting kangaroo
>>
File: 1453261372283.png (470 KB, 902x902) Image search: [Google]
1453261372283.png
470 KB, 902x902
>>65671167
How badly will this hurt Cruz? Will this give trump texas?
>>
>>65671507
elaborate
>>
>>65671540
>Btw, this is proof
Of politics.
>large sweeping character judgments shall be made on the basis of political alliance dealmaking
Kill yourself.
>>
>>65671237

Rubio is guaranteeing the votes stay split between him and Cruz, ensuring Trump keeps the lead. It's pretty much universally accepted that both Cruz and Rubio need to stay in the primary race for as long as possible if you want the Trump nomination. Their voters consolidating could spell trouble for Trump.
>>
>>65671626

It's in the article link dammit.

>>65671643

No idea but what's more important is that Cruz is caught between a rock and a hard place.

>>65671703

I just got home from class and took the image from reddit. I considered it more important to get the info out quickly as opposed to letting this fly under the radar - the surprise nature of the endorsement has its drawbacks.
>>
>>65671643
sessions has said a decent amount of fucked up shit in the past. his loose lips cost him a job as a federal judge or something
he's great
>>
>>65671764
You sound upset? Good. Your tears are delicious. Cruz is not a real American and he is a greasy snake. Jeff Sessions saw that. Most Republicans see that. Most Americans see it. You and your little cabal of traitors are on their way out.
>>
>>65671705
It will cement Alabama for Trump, but then AL wasn't much wasn't in doubt.
>>
File: 8c4.gif (2 MB, 189x392) Image search: [Google]
8c4.gif
2 MB, 189x392
>>65671167

He truly inspires people to be a part of a greater tomorrow.
>>
>>65671876

If I recall correctly, it's because he didn't outright condemn the KKK. There's a vox article on it

http://www.vox.com/2016/2/28/11130298/donald-trump-sessions-klan
>>
>>65671507
I live in Alabama and we're poor, stupid, and fat. And these cocksuckers have been in way too long and keep getting voted back in.

Term limits when?
>>
>>65671167
>CRUZ BTFO BY HIS OWN WORDS
>your pic
Apples and oranges. Sessions may endorse Trump, but he won't come out and reverse his previous statements that Rubio was behind the gang of 8 amnesty and Cruz wasn't.
>>
>>65671978

People think it's heresay to think someone in great political standing can't be a racist or "prejudice". They most certainly can, but they just can't be outright about it. Sessions didn't exactly walk that fine line and paid the price.
>>
>>65671978
and trump accepted his endorsement on the day when the media was trying harder than ever to smear trump as a racist

trump does not give a single fuck
>>
>>65671986
at least you boys kicked all the mexicans out. not like here in texas.
>>
>>65671813
>>65671404
if RATO drops out a lot of his voters go to trump and he wins, if RATO stays in it leads to a brokered convention where trump's nomination is stolen.

thats how its going to go down.
>>
File: Who Hates Ted Cruz More.png (947 KB, 740x3078) Image search: [Google]
Who Hates Ted Cruz More.png
947 KB, 740x3078
>>65671813
The establishment is saying a thing through this: they will not allow Cruz a path to the nomination, but will allow Trump's. Telling.
>>
>>65671167
And if you want to know who is telling the truth, take a look and ask people like Jeff Sessions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1oZR8NFYVo&feature=youtu.be
>>
I just think sessions is the epitome of a corrupted politician, which is what Trump is against. He's big into the donor and lobbyist market, which Trump is against. He also was only 1 of 3 people who voted against funding Veteran's Affair, which Trump has been a big advocate for.

I don't think Session's endorsement is going to do any damage to Trump, though it does give the media more fuel for the "Trump is a racist" rhetoric, but this is just one endorsement I would have liked to not see happen. Trump has the greater good of people in mind; Sessions is just a straight-up sleeze-bag.
>>
>>65673045
>>65673045
We have to take all the help we can get. The important thing is to keep the ball rolling to continue acquiring establishment defectors
>>
>>65671507
I assume you are going to vote against Shelby on Tuesday? He's been in office longer than anyone on this board has been alive.
>>
>>65672538
That article is just shilling for Cruz
>>
>>65673045
>corrupted politician
name a politician who isn't corrupt
>>
>>65673876
Perhaps, but it's not wrong.
>>
>>65673965

Yeah, I know what you mean, but Sessions has just been the poster boy for corruption since the beginning. He's a shit bag. Once again, the endorsement isn't going to hurt Trump in the slightest; I just don't like the shit-bag.
>>
>>65673045

No. Sessions is the real deal. His aids and advisers- like the one he has lent out to Trump as a senior policy adviser- literally call out George Soros by name and often discus many points that /pol/ would be very familiar with.

He's also quite powerful- this is not some obscure state representative who becomes a /pol/ meme after a couple of controversial statements, this is one of the most influential and well-regarded men in the Senate who has spent years building a powerful political operation. Trump's immigration plan essentially IS Jeff Session's plan, he drew it up in cooperation with his staff.

Trump is a game changer, but by himself all he is going to build is his own ego and legacy. But with people like Sessions, there is the potential to cement this into a real movement that changes the course of American history.
>>
>>65671167
Can we please get Trump to tweet that pic? Dear god it will be amazing.
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>65674247
i don't know much about him, but from what i do know about him, i would bet money he's less of a shitbag than the other shitbags
>>
The world is divided into two teams now.

Those who know that you can't stump the trump, and those who will never learn.
>>
>>65671643

Makes sense since all violent crimes are "hate crimes"

Notice Leftist tactics:
>"hate" speech
>"hate" crimes

It's all communist bullshit meant to destroy America.
>>
>>65674701
I think even the establishment knows the writing is on the wall. It's like when the German army had to conscript kids because they ran out of fighters. Rubio is making a fool of himself trying to pay Trump's game.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/Conservative/comments/486nfo/alabama_sen_jeff_sessions_endorses_trump_it_is/d0hn19s

They are soooo salty right now.
>>
>>65675192

I love how they default to "Trump must have bought him out". That's something I could definitely see Sessions agreeing to, but Trump wouldn't do that.
>>
>>65671167

Can't eff the Jeff
>>
File: 1456266170138.jpg (362 KB, 1650x1017) Image search: [Google]
1456266170138.jpg
362 KB, 1650x1017
woaah an endorsement from a senator who oversees one of the worst states in the entire union durr
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.