[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should we reintroduce Human sacrifice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
Should we reintroduce Human sacrifice?
>>
>>65670671
Sure
>>
For what purpose?
>>
>>65670671
this is why people are talking about walls so much lately
>>
>>65670785
To grant favor with the gods, why else?

Obviously shit isn't working NOT sacrificing the pure to the deities.
>>
File: smug vampiru-.jpg (189 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
smug vampiru-.jpg
189 KB, 1920x1080
>>65670785
>asking questions
>year of our Montezuma

I see someone who is going to the altar soon
>>
>>65671011
>>65670881
Which gods though? I don't want any of those precious virgin, still-beating hearts going to some panzy ass god of the arts or some shit. That shit is rare nowadays.
>>
>>65670671

No, it would just give ammunition to whiners. This kind of shit is why colonialism failed. You need to be subtle about what you're actually doing. You don't plant your flag on your shores and name the capital after their king. You let them think they're in charge and that they're a proud African Republic. Then you sign deals where you get all their shit.

I got kind of off topic there, but I stand by my point. Colonize Africa now.
>>
>>65670785

Cause it's fun. Why don't we open gladiatorial arenas too? Just get them to sign a waiver.
>>
>>65671508
What culture is that from?
>>
>>65670671
Isn't ISIS already doing that?
>>
>>65670671
Yes. We even go so far as to let the sacrifice argue their case. When they go full retaed or spew sjw memes, we dip them in the lava. They make a compelling case, we let them chose their replacement. As it was done in our father's times, as it will be in ours.
>>
>>65671508
>Gladiator games are televised
>criminals compete for the chance at freedom
>citizens can volunteer for the chance to win hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars a game
>everyone competes for the chance at a new life
>no one is forced to do it if they dont want to

I see no downside.
>>
>>65671147
The true gods are nameless and inscrutable. It's impossible to try and catalog them. You ever read on them? They're fucking weird gender-benders giving birth from their head and fucking their daughters. It's all they do besides punishing us for perceived slights.

It's better to just chop up a young virgin every so often to appease them in general than to try to appease them individually.
>>
>>65670671
>>65671955
op is starting a call in pollack show lets enjoy jews and fun
>>
>>65670671

We already have.

Its called abortion.
>>
>>65671887
Define criminals.

>put the criminal kikes on Wall Street, Washington, and other pieces of lone wolves like Soros to fight for the death
>Trump or other members of his administration act as the Emperor in the Coliseum and judges who dies and lives
>winners get freedom, if they fuck up again, launch them straight at the wall
>make them fight in entertaining ways picked by voting, you pay to vote and vote for more than once
>use the money to balance the deficit

A man can dream.
>>
One nigger and one jewelry everyday until things get better.
>>
>>65670671

Yes mass extermination should be allowed
>>
>>65670671
Yeah probably. Couldn't make things any worse. Maybe we could use it as a form of eugenics.
>>
File: moloch.gif (163 KB, 392x440) Image search: [Google]
moloch.gif
163 KB, 392x440
The jews would approve of it
>>
>>65672659
> >put the criminal kikes on Wall Street, Washington, and other pieces of lone wolves like Soros to fight for the death

They already do. It's called capitalism. Winners become billionaires, losers become millionaires, normies not playing the game get cucked.
>>
Can we sacrifice the sluts instead of the pure waifus?
>>
>>65670671
mannablót?

that was rarely used up here. There is a couple of references, one about a swedish king that went mad and sacrified his sons each uhm don't remember likely each 9th year I would guess. This would involve in draining the blod(as the name indicates),collect it in lautboller, and paint it on god figures, paint the walls of the hof & squirt on people etc. Just like regular blots, except you didn't eat the flesh. It's yndlingasaga I do believe, process is described here.

Well other than just lynching people as a sacrifice to Odin. Last one is best I guess lol
>>
>>65675122
Arent you supposed to hang christfags from trees or something?
>>
>>65675122
also doesn't work on normal people that first one described, it has to be nobels. Well other than this kings were bloted like that when there was bad years for farming. Like lit then the farmers went after the king and sacrificed him. Kinda win win if you ask me
>>
>>65675387
not necessary with christians, any will do. They will be servants in the after lyfe. But yes
>>
>>65675629
I onced roped a dead pig into a tree. Does this mean I get a pet boar in the afterlife, do I get to eat it or did woden already eat it?
>>
>>65670785

Population control
>>
>>65670671
Only for violent criminals and niggers.
>>
>>65676025
Woden already ate it.

Look, magick and sacrifices and rituals are like paperwork. If you fuck it up, fill it out wrong, leave a signature line blank, don't file it with the correct supporting forms, it doesn't count for anything and you have to do it all over again. Same if you sacrifice under the wrong contex, the wrong time of the moon cycle, with the wrong incantations, the wrong colored candles, the wrong ceremonial dagger. Even if the rope is the wrong material, it doesn't count and you have to do it all over again.
>>
>>65670671
be our guests
youre our guests
white and moorish,
niggers, churches
be our guests
be our guests

just dont forget youre guests firsts
>>
>>65676415
Fuck off mericunt, you dont know
>>
>>65674975
No dice, the gods demand a beautiful virgin sacrifice.
>>
>>65670671
Yes, if you are LGBTQABCPDBYSXZW, athiest, or a liberal you are required to be entered into a lottery. Afterwords your corpses will be used to fertilize trees used to create bibles.
>>
>>65670671
>Should we reintroduce Human sacrifice?
You already have. Abortion and euthanasia are legal.
>>
>>65670671
Usmc is already active.
>>
>>65678053
Not the same, those are meaningless deaths and not in the dedication of a higher power. I'm talking about sacrificing people over the altar of a god.
>>
File: 1431127084857.jpg (248 KB, 1139x1600) Image search: [Google]
1431127084857.jpg
248 KB, 1139x1600
>>65670671
No, Jesus got us covered in His blood.
>>
>>65678126
>Not the same, those are meaningless deaths and not in the dedication of a higher power.
O rly? Leftists are pretty sure that what they're doing isn't "meaningless" and that they're serving a 'higher power'.
>>
>>65678149
This.
>>
>>65670671
>reintroduce
No need, blacks have been at it for a while
>>
>>65671887
>plot to Running Man
>>
>>65671147

They're still around and they've been coming down from the mountains. By 2030 we're going to see some shit.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.