[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Jews so superior?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: Family-Photo.jpg (118 KB, 960x757) Image search: [Google]
Family-Photo.jpg
118 KB, 960x757
Why are Ashkenazi Jews so superior /pol/ ?

Ashkenazi Jews are the most advanced people that exists on earth ; every other race's success and disparity between them can be explained through external factors like geography, domestication of animals and... well, just luck.

These are the decisive variants that will end up forming the most important and unique internal factor within a population : culture (if you want to extend more about this read Guns , Germs and Steel). But that doesn't apply to them. They got superior genetics. 0,2% of total world population yet a vast percentage of nobel prizes.

Stop hating on Jews. You're making yourself look like a dumbass. If anything we should we helping them in their birthrate problem, it would be a shame that a such talented, intelligent, pathfinder people like them dissappear.

Pic related: the future of mankind scientfic progress
>>
File: 1423707894490.png (65 KB, 2511x1754) Image search: [Google]
1423707894490.png
65 KB, 2511x1754
Nobel prizes info.
>>
Shame they are so evil and hate me.
>>
File: 4096920738_85dde67075_b.jpg (417 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
4096920738_85dde67075_b.jpg
417 KB, 1024x682
White uncucked children.
>>
I've got no problem with the Jews. They're into economics and finance because Christians weren't allowed to charge interest due to a lack of understanding of the time value of money. They kept their culture alive and avoided race mixing.

/pol/ is butthurt because they lay everything they hate about modern society at their feet, but maybe Stacey wouldn't be fucking black Chad if you weren't such a pussy in comparison.

Blaming the jews and claiming you have a white birthright to succeed is literally an entitled "WE WUZ KANGS" attitude. You wanted racial struggle, /pol/? Well get struggling.
>>
>>65666419

>Evil
>says the Eternal Anglo.

Isn't your kill count all over the world counted by the millions?

Also, the world is evil. They have to look out for themselves. Otherwise they would dissappear.

Proof that they hate you?
>>
>>65666667

Sorry for the narrowly missed six-sixes Argie. Must feel like 1982. Let's see who it really was

>>65666666
>>
>>65666801

Ohh fuck. So close.
>>
File: jewishmedia.jpg (190 KB, 886x625) Image search: [Google]
jewishmedia.jpg
190 KB, 886x625
>>65666064
Control The Banks & Media
Divide and Conquer
Subjugation
>>
>>65666465
No, the plague of NYC and the surrounding counties. Not one thing has been published in that state for 25 years saying anything good about the damn hasidics.
>>
>>65666640

Right.

Keep in mind that a good chunk of /pol/ is cuckservative. Not national conservative like Israel, Japan etc.
>>
>>65667211

>Blaming an entire state failures for an almost imperceptible minority.

Shouldn't you be prepping your haitian bull that white cucks cherised to come in?
>>
>>65666960

The actual one sucks. I would have prefered racial banter be the GET. That is our bread and butter.
>>
>>65666064
bc they eugenics for years
it's still socially acceptable to only marry within your religions.
but all the inbreeding comes at a price
http://www.webmd.com/children/tc/ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-panel-ajgp-what-are-ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-diseases
>>
>>65667211
This. You want hilarious anti-Semitism, read the online complaints of Jews whose suburb is invaded by Orthodox cultists who literally believe they are religiously enjoined to treat everyone else like dirt.
>>
>>65667830

At the rate Israel discoveries in Medicine are developing, they'll be able to completely cure those diseases in 10 years.
>>
>>65667830

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease
>>
>>65666064
>nobel prizes
Lol.
>Not an award made by Jews for Jews
>>
>>65670110

Nice shitposting, idiot.
>>
If Jews really are the master race then why are they so ugly?
>>
>>65671074

Is beauty going to take you to mars?
>>
File: VWpmEpE-Y891hbS.jpg (457 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
VWpmEpE-Y891hbS.jpg
457 KB, 1200x1500
>>65671260
Jews can't into high trust societies. For as smart as Ashkenazis are, they are by nature parasitic.

Israel is on welfare and despite Jews being rife in European corporations, there are no homogeneous Jewish corporations in Israel because they simply don't trust one another.

Their high intelligence, coupled with their neurosis, superiority-complex, and hate for anything sacred to others makes them a dangerous enemy to healthy societies.
>>
>>65672190
meant to say corporations as large as ours. Even their businesses require outside contracts to function.
>>
>>65672190

>Western Europe
>US

Healthier societies than Israel.

Top fucking kek. Thanks for the laugh sir.

Israel receives foreign aid because it's still a developing nation and all their neighbours want them dead. Therefore a lot of their money must be spend on warfare. Jews are way more ethnocentric than whites will ever be.
>>
>>65666064
Well It would not be much of a challenge to go up against Nigger level Idiots now would it?

DEUS VULT!!!
>>
>>65666064
Because they are AshkeNAZI Jews. They combine Jewish low cunning with the great vision of the Nazis. But they also inherited the German trait of destroying civilizations
>>
>>65666666
>>
>>65666064
one is uglier then the other, lol
>>
>>65672919

Oh , the Philippine american wannabe poster has arrived.

Get out of your room and go fuck a cunt, loser. Fuck your sister at least. It's not like there's going to be much difference in those subhuman traits if you leave her pregnant.
>>
I think that all of you are misguided . You grew up in an anti-Semitic atmosphere , that's why you think aswell . Why does it brings you pleasure to stigmatize even more a people that is loaded with tons of suffering throughout history? Millions of people died , you got an idea of the dimension of what I'm talking about? And still you insist to continue oppressing those who suffer...
>>
>>65668747
Cure for genetic disease wouldn't come from the field of medicine, more likely in the biological sciences.
>>
>>65672190
How far back do you think holocaust delayed human achievements? It's very sad when you think about it.
>>
Eugenic breeding.

Intense study of Torah / jewish law, would earn respect and provide breeding opportunities in the old days.

Its sort of the opposite of of the dysgenic path the jews have promoted in our societies… where dumb, irresponsible people have tonnes of children, while smart women won't have any, or usually only 1 kid.

Over time it makes their people smarter, because smarter people had better reproductive success. After a while the intelligent people veer far away from the dumber.
>>
>>65673988
>Holocaust
>Implying
>>
>>65672919

The Germans BUILT the greatest civilization, they didn't destroy squat.

If you are only referring to WW2, than you need to realize there is much more to that than you are permitted to know.
>>
>>65666064
It's because they are so smart that we hate them. We can't compete on the same level of intellect. So Jews saturate the highest academic institutions, the media, and places of power. Yet they keep all that power and wealth within their small group.
>>
>>65666064
White/European blood.
>>
>>65675422

>Other people are smarter than me that's why they are a plague and an enemy of mankind. We must level down the world to our shit-tier conception of society... if i dont like someone else's culture i'd feel better bombing them!

I was just curious if any of you have evolved in your thinking. I have been disappointed to find out you have not. 2000 years and you're still barely tamed animals.
>>
>>65675863
Suit yourself Jew.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.