[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will women go back to being traditional and not SJW scum?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
File: gJHE2rE.jpg (594 KB, 1000x4624) Image search: [Google]
gJHE2rE.jpg
594 KB, 1000x4624
When will women go back to being traditional and not SJW scum?
>>
>>65661959
when we make america great again.
>>
>>65662135
What about Europe?
>>
>>65662538
They'll follow suit. Bunch of poser.
>>
>>65663338
So the immigrant stuff they copied off of the US?

Maybe they seen the US invading other countries but Europe got it the other way around.
>>
File: modern women.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
modern women.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>65661959
Better question would be, after all the shit women have pulled on modern society, will you take them back just because they say they're "traditional" now?
>>
>>65661959
>tfw tumblr has a small but growing sect of non-degenerate traditionalists
>tfw most of them are girls
>>
>>65663566
They're merely misguided, anon. You should know how volatile and fleeting they are.

Also, you've to think of the next generations.

Also women don't like responsibility. They exemplify this on a daily basis.
>>
>fathers a boilermaker
>im a tech
Fuck good thing he taught me how to weld.
>>
>sails engineer
>>
why women suck so hard in stem tho?
>>
>>65663700
They're not "merely misguided", what you're seeing right now in modern society is female nature unleashed. They know what they're doing and they want it exactly this way.
Female nature can be contained by strictly controlling women, but what's the point in sleeping with a time bomb under your pillow?
>>
>>65664618
I was being a little optimistic and extending them [women] an olive branch. Thankfully, not many of them are like this.

What do they have to gain out of inviting people over who will ultimately destroy them? I occasionally hear a quote like "When women obtain the right to vote, they will vote in people who will take said rights away."

Scary stuff.
>>
File: 1449148088092.jpg (279 KB, 640x1601) Image search: [Google]
1449148088092.jpg
279 KB, 640x1601
>>65664754
>What do they have to gain out of inviting people over who will ultimately destroy them?
pic related.
>>
>>65661959
I don't like full tradition and I don't like full SJWism. I like the middle of it. Where some traditions are good but I still think some things need to be progressed. I believe in equal opportunity.
>>65664179
I'm a woman in university for Pharmacy and I'm the top student. Even after getting top marks, the guys still treat me like an outcast because they're insecure a girl got higher than them.
>>
>>65664618
What exactly is female nature?
>>
>>65665197
mkay, let me reformulate. is not that women can't be competent in stem. is just that men are way more likely to pursue that field
and i find hard to believe that most women don't study stem for being "afraid of the ambient"
>>
brb becoming a boilermaker and being the most manly person on /pol/
>>
>>65665857
Women are afraid of entering these fields because they will be ridiculed by men
>>
as someone who actually has access to "traditional" women, it's really not all you guys think it is. there are areas and villages here where women are 200 years behind the times and while it sounds awesome in principle it's really...not? at all? i'll take opinionated city bitches with actual minds any day of the week
>>
File: 1437926124448-2.png (79 KB, 1479x571) Image search: [Google]
1437926124448-2.png
79 KB, 1479x571
>>65665584
Here anon, have a red pill.
>>
>>65666158
thats just not true. the majority of the women i met had no interest at all in math/physics (the class of electronics in my high school had 3 girls).
and although i think personal experiences are relative and not good for discussion, in this case is just incontestable that women don't give a shit about stem
>>
>>65663566
wow what a bitch, life sucks I know, but you don't have to be a little faggot and make a potentially irreverseable decsion that will ruin someone else's life and not clearly improve yours what so ever.
>>
File: 1453147037830.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1453147037830.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>65663566
she later went on to sue each and every one of those fellows for assault
>>
>>65663624
source?
>>
>>65663566
these days u can't be really picky tho, otherwise you end up alone.
>>
>>65665857
There's a shitload of women in my STEM classes. Admittedly my University is somewhat liberal but I'm fairly certain they're doing well in the classes.
>>
>>65665197
>I'm a woman

No you're not
>>
>>65661959
>Be a tech company
>Bring in SJWs
>Collapse
It's fine. Companies ran by men will replace whichever companies are stupid enough to bring SJWs in.
>>
>>65665197
>I'm a woman in university for Pharmacy and I'm the top student. Even after getting top marks, the guys still treat me like an outcast because they're insecure a girl got higher than them.

Probably pissed its easier for you to get a job over them regardless of grades.

I know thats how i felt about women in IT courses (Granted they were all deadshits who couldn't code to save their lives). Pharmacy might be different though. Also.

B R I S B A N E
R
I
S
B
A
N
E
>>
>>65663566
Nope, not in this life time. Call me a manchild, a neckbeard, Peter Pan-syndrome, ugly, fat, a NEET, weeb, whatever. I've been on the receiving end of feminine bullshit too many times to ever give another cunt another chance.
>>
>>65661959
If you want a real answer: WW3 when they all suddenly get cold feet about this whole "equality" thing

>>65663566
I'll let this generation die alone and work on whoever had the time to pass on their genes. We don't need these creatures raising kids.
>>
>>65666225
hello cuck

All I want is for women to stop talking. I don't even care about sex, I just want them to all collectively shut up and go back to cooking.
>>
>>65663566
Where's the video for this?
>>
>>65668365
>>65665197

Oh, also that's general disdain we have for people better than us. I assume since you're the 'top' student you fraternize with other top percentile students, and they're probably more jealous than anything which they would probably be of a man too.
>>
>>65663624
Sounds like bullshit but I'll take your word for it since I have no investment in tumblr or their userbase.
>>
>>65666706
I am not surprised.
>>
>>65665197
Probably because you got in because of affirmative action. Doesn't matter how good your grades are, that's all you'll ever be.

Also,
>women on /pol
>Australia

>>65668377
This. I just want to live my life without being bothered. I never even really gave the whole women thing a try because I figured out it was poisonous from the get go.

As soon as they lose their sexual monopoly women will be worth less than beef.
>>
When men stand up and beat the bitch when she leaves the kitchen I can't stand arrogant gashes
>>
>>65661959
When we force them, otherwise never.
>>
>>65668756
We can't do that without getting fucked by the criminal justice system then sued after. In fact she can kill you and get off the hook over "battered wife syndrome".

Honestly the only benefit to the world going to shit is that women will be the first to get fucked over by the system they themselves have created and undermined all attempts to oppose.
>>
>>65666158
>Women are afraid of entering these fields because they will be ridiculed by men

I was sceptical from the first time you mentioned you were a woman since /pol/ seems to be having an influx of these types of posters lately but this is what seals it for me, too typical of what some pants-on-head retarded feminist would say.

If you're genuine and this is your honest opinion, you are an idiot and regardless of your grades you're not cut out to be in the workforce. "Muh insecurity" is the absolute shittest excuse for not pursuing something you have an interest in. Do you think the men there are bursting out of their fucking balls with confidence and oozing self-assuredness and competence? Just admit you don't know what the fuck you're doing with your life and are in STEM because you fell for the meme if that's how you truly feel.
>>
Can't or won't cause I sure as hell can get away with murder throw the stupid bleeding cunt into the swamps won't no one know
>>
>>65665197
>the guys still treat me like an outcast because they're insecure a girl got higher than them
They're probably just too beta to talk to you. Guys in hard sciences spill massive amounts of spaghetti around women.
>>
>>65666706
Muslims had some significant high points in their power, and they're polygamous.
>>
>>65661959
When the money runs out and corporations can't afford to hire lots of borderline useless women in Human Resources and middle management
>>
>>65668504
first of all
>go back to cooking
you truly are from north america, as any true euro knows cooking is the dominion of men.
>collectively shut up
fine in principle, but after a while all you're left with is silence
>I don't even care about sex
i bet you don't, you...canadian
>>
I don't care about sex or women in general but watching them suffer and cry does turn me on
>>
>>65668518
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9noIXSPM3s
>>65669082
You mean their leaders were polygamous.
Average muslim beta guy still can only get one woman, if any.
>>
Speaking of Uni/STEM. What are some of the no-bullshit/red pill courses in Uni? I'm personally taking Psychology (Later Neuroscience) and there's next to no bullshit here. The human behaviour science is very controversial too--very interesting lectures.
>>
>>65670132
graduate level physics. only sexless gook girls in those classes.
>>
>>65669961
>You mean their leaders were polygamous.
No I don't. It was very common in older times, and is not uncommon even now.
>>
>>65668295
This.
>>
D R I L L E R S O F E A R T H!
R
I
L
L
E
R
S

O
F

E
A
R
T
H
!
>>
>>65670614
Tribal, war oriented societies tend to have more women than men, for the reasons stated in the post you first replied to.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.