[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Immigrants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: il2YQI.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
il2YQI.gif
2 MB, 320x180
How enriched is your area /pol/?
>Your most common immigrants
>The best immigrants
>The Worse

I live in California the most cucked state in the union
We the most common in my area are
>Mexicans
Who are a majority. Many are muh brown pride mi Raza. Some are white and Bros. Others are Weeaboo trash. They have great food. Ruin the weekends by playing there music all loud in there parties.
>Salvadorans
Are worse they are mostly criminals and illegal immigrants. They are like the Mexicans but much worse and hardly any white Salvadorans
>Chinese
Buying all the suburbs. Usually keep to themselves. Not the worse but they are buying all the housing here.
>Vietnamese
Have there majority enclaves in garden groove like the chinks they keep to themselves lots of there women are marrying white men.
>Arabs
Own all the the 7 eleven's and are usually rich. Hijabs on Women are growing each day.

The best immigrants here are two
>The Australians
who are in the coast areas are the Bro tier and great drinking buddies. The cunts from Melbourne are unbearable though
>The Slavs
Mostly Russian but some are Ukrainian or Belarusian they are pretty good once you get to know them. If you don't know them there usually assholes

The Worse are
>Salvadorans for reasons Stated above
>Poo in Loos
For being the worse smelling people ever they all smell like shit.
>>
>>65656998
It's bad
>>
>>65657620
I live in Minneapolis just fucking Somalis everywhere
>>
>>65657904
>Minnesota mainly Descended from Swedes
>Still import Somalis
>>
>>65658274
It's poetic
>>
Off-topic question here. Can anyone help me?
For some reason I cant see any flags behind the ID on my android. While a few days back I could. I cant find anything in settings of 4chan about it.
What do?
>>
File: 1449031427390.gif (3 MB, 338x252) Image search: [Google]
1449031427390.gif
3 MB, 338x252
>>65656998
>Maine
>Worse immigrants
French Canadians there like the French but more faggots
>Best Immigrants
Anglo Canadians
They are great and they aren't French faggots
That's it my state doesn't have many immigrants
>>
>>65658446
Close the browser delete the cookies and it should be fixed
>>
Massachusetts

Best:
>Poles and other Europeans

Worst:
>Hispanics
>>
Asians
>The best immigrants
Europeans
>The Worse
Asians
>>
>>65659076
hey, also from MA but a suburb. no mexicans that really settle here thank meme
>>
>>65659345
MA is mainly Puerto Ricans
>>
>>65658853
It worked. Thx anon! Really appreciated.
>>
>>65656998
I live in northern Maryland. No mudslimes, or immigrants of any kind, really. Very few blacks, and the ones who do live here are respectable enough. Mostly germanic whites.
>>
>The Good
- Polacks. Work hard and don't cause too much trouble other than the occasional drunken brawl. Some are seasonal but there's a Polish presence all year round.
- Indonesians. They're a bit too segregated for my taste but they don't cause trouble unless provoked. Good people all around.
- Yugoslavs. For many of the ones my age it's hard to tell that they're not natives. Most of the older ones I've talk with a heavy accent but they've all learned the language, or at least tried to. Never heard of them causing trouble any more than the natives.

The Bad
- Moroccans. By far the worst kind of people. Never met a decent one and I can't imagine I ever will. They will not hesitate even a second to smash a 95 year old war veterans' head into the pavement for his wallet containing 10 euros. From what I've heard from the French, this is a general behavioral trend for North Africans.
- Turks. Not as bad as the Moroccans but still pretty bad. Tend to be petty criminals where the Moroccans do the heavier stuff. Every single one of the little shits thinks they're tough shit. Tend to travel in packs. Always turns to the conditioned "it was the Kurds" response whenever they're called out on their shit.
- Gypsies. Self-explanatory. No one likes gypsies.
>>
>>65656998
>most common
bangladeshis for foreign labor
mainland chinese in terms of immigration
>the worst
mainlanders because most of them are rude, talk loudly all the time and never shower
>the best
rich whites because they help the economy grow, but that's about it
>>
good: vietnamese, balkans

shit:
north africans especially morrocans, turks
>>
>>65660227
What about Syrians?
>>
>>65656998
Mines pretty enriched about 51%Black heavily segregated, No real big chimpouts in a while walk 1-2 miles in any directing its nigger city, with shootouts and all that pleasantness. such is life in the rustbelt. Our whites are mostly Germans and Poles, Pretty calm at the moment so its good for now.
>>
File: 1454137965202.gif (460 KB, 255x192) Image search: [Google]
1454137965202.gif
460 KB, 255x192
>Pop. 2500
>96.6% White
>2.4% Hispanic/Latino
>0.2% African-American

Neighbor city
>Pop. 8000
>96% White
>2.4% Hispanic/Latino
>0.4% African-American

its fucking beautiful
>>
Orlando
Can't go to any big store without seeing kebab women. Its sickening
>>
File: Polscar.jpg (412 KB, 2592x3888) Image search: [Google]
Polscar.jpg
412 KB, 2592x3888
Worst Punctuation
>>
File: City.jpg (12 KB, 280x185) Image search: [Google]
City.jpg
12 KB, 280x185
There's a lot of bolivians and haitian immigrants in my town
They are hardworks and integrate very well
>>
>>65656998
>best immigrants, Cubans
>worst immigrants, Haitians
>>
>>65660879
Florida
>>
>>65660879
>65660879
T.Florida
>>
>>65656998
can we please vote for trump?

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/vote-for-trump
>>
>>65658684
>>65658684
New Brunswicker checking in
I just love my road trips to Bangor for shopping
God bless the USA and God damn the French frogs
>>
>>65656998

Vancouver:

Most common/worst immigrants: Chinese

Best immigrants: Persians

Seriously I am thinking of upgrading Persians to white. I know, I know, we need to consult the Oracle.
>>
>>65656998

>Dominicans
>Asians (come on, you have to ask?)
>Dominicans
>>
>white people
>based
Pick one OP
Can't yall die out already?
>>
File: 2000px-Flag_of_Colorado.svg.png (41 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_Colorado.svg.png
41 KB, 2000x1333
How enriched is your area /pol/?
>Californians, Texans, Floridians
>None
>Every last one.
>>
>>65661456
Canadian Persians must be different than American Persians, because they're all shitheads over here who think they own everything, when in reality they just fled Iran when the Shah was deposed to avoid getting BTFO by Islamists.
>>
>>65662635
Everyone I know is moving to Colorado for the weather and weed
>>
>>65662453
0/10
>>
>>65660500
where is this utopia anon? I want to check out real estate there.
>>
>>65656998
Mine is only true in my region so dont spout memes of turks and shit

most common are
>Italians
>Portugese
>Poles

Italians and portugese came mostly to work in the vineyards most italians those people are very good integrated.
Poles ,well they came here and mostly did handworking jobs like plumber or electritians and the are good integrated aswell.
We didnt get many turks because we are far away from the coal regions and heres only farmland but the few i know are pretty alright.

only seen blacks when i go visit the big citys
>first interaction i had with a black dude was he trying to sell me his jacket so he could get money for cocaine. (/pol/ is always right it seems)

im fine with the immigrants i know but it seems the more you go into the cities the more cancerous the immigrants get.
>>
File: 1455566940523.png (901 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1455566940523.png
901 KB, 690x460
>>65664659
>Germany
>Not Turkish
Ayy Lmao
>>
>>65656998
pakis
>The best immigrants
chinese
>The Worse
pakis
>>
>>65656998
>Most Common
Somalis
>Worse
Somalis
>Best
Swedes
>>
>>65664659
I'm shocked no German has mentioned Syrians
>>
I live in New Jersey. Indians fucking everywhere.
>>
Korea
>Most common: Chinese
>Best: White Americans/British
>Worst: Pooinloos, Chinese, North Koreans

It's all good though. The country is still 98% Korean. Don't have to worry about being raped or murdered by the Chinese, they're just annoying faggots. The North Koreans are the most annoying niggers, they want gibsmedat from the government and don't bother with finding jobs.
>>
texas here
mexicans are some of the best tb.h
they are also the worst
>>
>>65662635
Californian here can confirm everyone is going to Colorado here. Plus the weed refugees your getting. Colorado can't recover
>>
>>65656998

>ukrainian

no such Slavs
>>
>>65667817
Mexicans are cool in Houston, well behaved cheap labor and very friendly.

Louisiana blacks product of Katrina are the worst. They're always mugging and breaking windows around downtown.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.