[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are they saying /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: trump.png (471 KB, 853x477) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
471 KB, 853x477
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVxma4HDK-o
>>
Trump's gonna MJGA and then make anime real.
>>
>put subtitles on with auto translate. its broken gibbersh.

I shouldn't be enjoying this as much as i do.
>>
File: japantrump1.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
japantrump1.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
interesting...
>>
File: japantrump2.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
japantrump2.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
makes me feel like google is playing both sides like fiddles.
>>
Mr Donald Trump wins three states in a row defying convetional wisdom. Is this secret weapon his beautiful eldest daughter?

A extremely wealthy guy turns out to be and extremely competitive challenger.

Talks about how he's defying conventional political theory.

"The unthinkable has now become unescapable" - Washington Post
>>
Is that Takeshi Kitano or do all Asians really look the same.
>>
>ivanka

sweet lord have mercy.
>>
"only a jew could be cucked by his own stepfather"
>>
The world fears a strong white man.
>>
>>65655510
"Trump looks to be likely to be the Republican candidate. The other Republicans need to gather the courage and challenge him now if they want to have a chance.

Ivanka close up .. talks about her beauty, being born to first wife and how she was a model and graduated from Penn. Uni. Mother of two, manager.

Even the critical media says:
Ivanka is Trumps ultimate weapon
For Trumps venomous speech, Ivanka is the antidote

Even on the internet Ivanka supports her father
>>
>>65655719
I was going to say this.

I swear this fucking guy is everywhere does he ever sleep?
>>
>>65656122
>venomous
Centipede.
>>
>>65656005
Danish media is shilling hard against Trump non-stop at the moment. I have no idea why. It's not like any of the readers are able to vote. Maybe they hope to turn Europe against Trump or something.
>>
>>65656122
The two states Ivanka was encouraging people to caucas at were won handedly by Trump.

Was she Trumps devisive weapon

(this language is kinda strange, couched in the terms and mindset of "an decicive victory/weapon" kinda like how they thought in WW2)
>>
>mfw President Ivanka
>>
>>65655719
that's him

>>65656124
he is a being beyond time and comprehension
>>
>>65655719
That's takeshi, he' generally a boring miserable fuck these days apart from the comedy specials on New Years...

>>65654161
So we've just been talking about Trump, uh, I have his family here.
Firstly we have his first wife, Ivanka, uh excuse me, Ivana, Ms. Ivana.

Has 3 children (introduces them and rest of the family.)

You might need to take a minute to examine it to understand (Whites arr rook same (plus Japs aren't as used to the idea of step brothers/sister etc))
>>
>>65655426
h-holy shit
>>
>>65656869
thanks based NZ
>>
>>65654161
That shot of Beat Takeshi throughout though.
>>
>>65656005
I'm a Jew, and I'll admit, Trump makes me nervous.

I have nothing against Whites, but when you people have a leader and are racially conscious, you tend to fuck around with other races like mine. That's the only reason we've been trying to mind-fuck you. Not out of hate but out of fear for what you'll do.
>>
>>65655426
Trump officially has my vote
>>
Stupid roundeye Trumpu proposes shamefur trade deal
>>
>>65657232
Were coming for you jew
>>
>>65656869
Takeshi is fucking hard to understand like all old fucking men the world over

What I'm about to say might be (harsh/rough?)
But some of these children look a bit indecent/lewd. There was a bit of cheating going on right, affair? There's a bit too much freedom there.
>>
>>65657232
it's the republican primary kike
>>
>>65657440
Talks about being against pollitical correctness being a big part of his campaign (they describe it as thought discrimination) couldn't follow

Then the guy talks about the impact of young voters millenials in the election and how America has more of them because its a young country.
20-35 year olds having a really rough time economically, of course it's the same here in Japan, but the universitys in America can cost an insane amount of money, so you see many of them supporting Sanders.
>>
>>65658072
>here in Japan
>new zealand flag
hmm
>>
>>65658072
The strong personality of Trump is also popular with the young, you can see they're having it rough maybe want a change.

Then they go on to next story after a bit of fluff.
>>
>>65658183
Oh that's what the bald guy said. I'm too lazy to format in a clear consistant way
>>
>>65655426
wut. someone confirm this. too lazy
>>
File: kikes-are-evil.jpg (397 KB, 1460x790) Image search: [Google]
kikes-are-evil.jpg
397 KB, 1460x790
>>65657232
Fuck off spergberg. If you don't want people hating you, you shouldn't do wrong onto others. Get fucked.
>>
>>65656778
>Ron!
>>
>>65660935
Holy shit, another colweeb!
>>
>>65656370
I honestly don't think it's some deliberate agenda any more, they do the same in Iceland. They've just been trained to shill and do so automatically
>>
>>65662079
>turning Europe against the US

Great idea lol
>>
>>65657232
We will preheat the oven this time
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.