[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of the Suffrage movement and women's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault.jpg (194 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
194 KB, 1920x1080
What does /pol/ think of the Suffrage movement and women's rights in general? do sand Nignogs have it right in how they treat women little as property? Or Nah?
>>
>>65653532
I'm a woman and I think it was a good thing. It's senseless to discriminate voting based on gender.
>but women pick bad candidates and are ruining the country because of it

Dumb people pick bad candidates. Plenty of women vote exactly like the majority of men do. Admittedly, there are a bit more dumb women than dumb men, but if you really want to prevent some people from voting, it should be based on something logical, like IQ, and not on gender.
>>
Women will always vote for the candidate that are pro-social programs.

Women were suppose to be the moral back bone of society but they've liberated themselves into gibs me dat.
>>
Women's early suffrage movement fixed many things that we had gotten wrong. Everything we did pre 1980's in America was just. Sand niggers aren't doing the right thing but who gives a fuck about them.
>>
>>65653859
>Women will always vote for the candidate that are pro-social programs.
That's simply not true.
>>
I'm so conflicted on this stuff. The idealist in me says women should be given the same rights and opportunities. There are plenty of women out there who do good things and are great productive members of society when given those things.

But then the realist in me says just look at what the majority of women decide to do with those rights. Overwhelming voting and campaigning for everything that has been pushing Western civilization to the brink of destruction over the last century. This is probably the only thing that Muslims have right, the moment you stop treating women as property is the moment everything things to go to shit.
>>
>>65653532

arabs, etc., don't treat women as just property, but I wouldn't go as far as they do, obviously

women are mothers and wives, first and foremost, in a healthy society

equal does not mean identical. they have no business in politics, government, the military, or the law; that includes voting
>>
Women are children.

Giving women rights is exactly the same as giving children rights.
>>
>>65653800
The problem is not intelligence, its being unable to keep their empathy under control. You will find women of all levels of education and intelligence supporting, for example, mass immigration from an area of the world that considers them to be second class citizens.
>>
File: white male vote.jpg (130 KB, 857x601) Image search: [Google]
white male vote.jpg
130 KB, 857x601
I thought early women's sufferage was legitimate and necessary (in contrast to modern feminism, which is total bullshit) until someone showed me the statistics on the behavior of women

they literally destroy everything
end women's suffrage!
>>
>>65653532
The government didn't used to be a family outreach center and a welfare office. It concerned itself with two things: war and trade.

Thus, the only people who had the right to vote were the same ones who were subject to the draft: landowning white males. If the man was sent off to war, his vote went to his wife or closest female relative.

To this day, men still pay for their right to vote by being subject to the draft. However after women's suffrage, women got the right to vote for FREE!

Thus in the 20th century we had the sick spectacle of some citizens voting to send other citizens off to die for them.

Also, because voting wasn't tied to the family unit, the government was able to successfully pit male against female, dissolve the family, and ultimately wreck the birth rate.
>>
File: women in army.png (799 KB, 530x1403) Image search: [Google]
women in army.png
799 KB, 530x1403
>>65653532
I am all for womens rights, but not for them voting, they vote with emotions, they don't have draft so they dont have to decide who sends them to the killing grounds whilst we do, they always vote for a bigger government with more right for women whilst oblivious to the costs and consequences, women are also incredibly degenerate and white women are killing western society, they are losing their right to rights imo.
Women shouldn't be treated as property, nor should they be treated as goddesses, they should be educated to act like a decent fucking housewife/working mother.
>>
>>65654792
There are a ton of women who aren't overtly empathetic, and plenty of men who are. The gender gap isn't as huge as you think.
>>65654820
>this map
It's minorities of both genders who gave Obama his victory, not white women. See the pic posted above.
>>
>women
>suffering

The only time women suffer is when they give birth to a baby.
>>
>>65653532
I don't think you can have individual freedom without including all individuals in the voting process, save some felony level offenders.

With that being said, they have voted themselves into more rights than men at this point.

Still ticked off that they don't have to sign up for selective services. Based on that alone I would be all for denying their right to vote.
>>
>>65654384
I'm not sure what this is suppose to represent but nixon, reagan and bush were across the board landslide winners of electoral votes

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0781450.html
>>
>>65655174
>The gender gap isn't as huge as you think.
what koolaid are you on comrade
this is in your very own post
>>
>>65655174
In general, single women are overwhelmingly liberal and married women are significantly more conservative. (Though not as conservative as single men, and certainly not as much as married men).

Marriage drastically changes a woman's outlook. Rather than being concerned with muh body and muh equal rights she is concerned with her family, her kids, and her husband. Also, the man's masculine influence has a dramatic affect on her. Women are like putty in that respect.

I think there is a certain immaturity to unmarried women (and single mothers) which should definitely preclude them from voting.
>>
>>65655404
And that doesn't even control for married women who are know to take on the political positions of their husbands over time. It doesn't control for old women who were raised in a conservative society.

Make that graph with under 50 years old women and it will look worse. Make it about unmarried women and their true nature really comes out.
>>
>>65653532
women should enjoy the same rights as men. no more, no less. if they want or let themselves be treated like shit, they should be allowed to.

niggers should leave civilized society.
>>
File: feral kek.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
feral kek.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
>>65655354
HOLY FUCKING CHRIST HOW RETARDED CAN ONE BE
>>
Women never deserved the right to vote.
Women will continue not deserving the right to vote until we can conscript them into the service.
This is what true egalitarianism is but nobody refuses to see it.
>>
>>65655403
It represents for which candidates both genders voted the most for.
>>65655404
That's not huge. It's significant, but it's not enough to claim that "women", as a collective, vote solely with their emotions. I'm one of the most logical persons ever.
>>65655587
I'm single and never even had a boyfriend.

You're right when you say that unmarried women tend to be more liberal, but I'd argue that they're unmarried because of their liberal personality, not that they're liberals because they're unmarried. Same reason why liberals/girls who slept with a lot of partners tend to divorce more.
>>
>>65655916
>That's not huge. It's significant,
guess we just have to agree to disagree here
>>
>>65655916
>>65655403 (You)
It represents for which candidates both genders voted the most for.

And I'm stating that requires interpretation of the statistics if you're trying to convince me otherwise. As stated before most of the electoral votes were land slide victories Nix, reagan bush

but after that the votes remained consistant with the Dem party especially obama (socialized healthcare)
>>
>>65655915
I see that going one of three ways.

1. Make it so men can not be conscripted as well.
2. Women take the lead role in making sure their gender can be conscripted as well. (TOP KEK)
3. Continue to allow the half measure of 'equal' rights without equal responsibility to defend those rights.

I see 3 as the only outcome.
>>
>>65656506
Right, but the point is that there's still a really big proportion of women in all elections who don't vote for the dems. What I'm saying is that blaming all women and wanting to end women suffrage is unfair when there's consistently around 40% of women who vote republican, and around 60% of men who vote democrat.
>>
>>65655916
you always have outliers

you're an outlier and posting on /pol/
an echo chamber of right wing politics

I'm gonna assume you dont have a lot of female friends cause their trendy and typical interests probably disgust you.
>>
I think that someone's race or gender is not the issue, but that voting is too easy. Voters should be required to pass a test, like how you need to do for a driving licence, before you can vote to prove your ability to choose a leader wisely. If this were the case, Hillary wouldn't have the slightest chance of winning, and I think that that would be a good thing.
>>
You have to be able to think logically and dispassionately when dealing with global issues when voting. Women tend to be very emotional decision makers. As a result they project their personal feelings onto the world and expect it to change to meet their needs.

Allowing women to vote resulted in an obsession on social issues and abandoning a "live and let live" philosophy.

It's been a nightmare.
>>
>>65656731
4. Limit women's suffrage to local and state government only.
>>
>>65656757
It's not an insult to women

there are dumb men and dumb women hands down

dumb men know when to stfu and stay down when they're approached by stronger/smart men

but that doesnt translate across the board for women

you put a man vs woman in any type of competitive environment you're gonna have boundaries that cannot be broken. Therefor is was never an even battleground if one opponent must thread carefully in case he comes off as a bigot.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.