[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It’s obvious that the early Greeks and Romans were of north
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
File: blue and grey school uniform.jpg (152 KB, 689x1000) Image search: [Google]
blue and grey school uniform.jpg
152 KB, 689x1000
It’s obvious that the early Greeks and Romans were of north European ancestry. As were the early Egyptians. No other race of people have ever built advanced cultures and civilizations, which were all eventually destroyed by darker skinned people immigrating from Africa. Who have always attracted to culture, wealth and prosperity that they systematically dilute and destroy. At present, the wealthy and advanced cultures of Europe and the US are in the process of being destroyed by this race of people.
>>
WE WUZ ROMANZ AND SHIEEETTTTTTT
Fuck off, Lombardnigger
>>
>>65644033
>it's obvious
That's good, otherwise you might need to post a source!
>>
File: AMEN.jpg (32 KB, 480x369) Image search: [Google]
AMEN.jpg
32 KB, 480x369
I'd like to think the Romans are what their origin story said they were.

A mix of the Latin tribe in the area and the Spartans who had fled to the Italian peninsula.
>>
File: 1450634048047.jpg (114 KB, 680x529) Image search: [Google]
1450634048047.jpg
114 KB, 680x529
>>65646067
Oops wrong pic, meant to post this.
>>
>>65646067
I'm so glad I deleted my Faceberg.
>>
>>65644033

You are tourist on vacation in Milan fag. >Romans north Europeans fought to keep north eurotrash out.
Top lel
>>
I myself have a question.

Looking through some history I read that many Roman patricians ended up living in Naples, but more specifically the island Capri off the coast of the gulf of Naples.

Is this area still filled with what would be the descendants of the "Roman patricians"?

Thanks ahead.
>>
Bump.
>>
Amen
>>
>>65644033
R1b haplogroup is the successful one, tutanchamon had it, Romans had it most of western men have it.
>>
>>65644033
WE WUZ
>>
>>65647683
Reproduction doesn't inherently mean the best genetics in terms of contribution to civilization.

Many famous innovators, artists, and inventors never had children.
>>
>>65647985
I don't see what you're trying to say. That successful people of other races all died out? The proof that r1b is most successful is everywhere. And i can't even imagine what we would have if catholic priests could have families like orthodox ones since most of intelligence during middle ages were monks and priests.
>>
File: Italy-Y-DNA-maps.jpg (81 KB, 760x400) Image search: [Google]
Italy-Y-DNA-maps.jpg
81 KB, 760x400
>>65648447
I think it has less to do with the haplogroups (which is important considering Italy was a cluster fuck off different ones) and more to do with the fact that more intelligent, creative individuals may not have had as many children or any at all.

I think you are confused with what a haplogroup is as well. It has nothing to do with race as you will find many haplogroups in one race with many more subclades. All it is, are paternal genetic markers.

For example the typical R1b subclade associated with Romans is R1b U-152.

What I'm trying to figure out is if the Roman Patrician is somehow still alive somewhere, where would it be located and gore would we test the authenticity of the ancestry of these "Patrician" descendants?
>>
>>>65644033
WE
>>
>>65646067
AMEN
>>
>>65646067
AMEN
>>
>>65644033
>Romans
Sure they were white but not that north like you would think.

>Greeks
Not really, they were a bit whiter than now and some came from north at the start but you are stretching it a bit.

>Egyptians
Now you are just being delusional.
>>
>>65651141
I knew an egyptian copt in college, he would get into fights with the 'we wuz kangs' niggers, because he hated them trying to steal his country's history. He himself looked like a slightly brownish white guy. Not like an arab at all. When he dyed his hair blonde, you'd swear he looked almost like he was in brownface.

Also he really hated niggers. It was the kushite's that ruined egypt. In coptic communities to be called black or dark is the one of the worst insults you say to a person.
>>
>>65644033
>It’s obvious that the early Greeks and Romans were of north European ancestry.
kek no
>>
>>65644033
You are actually wrong and I am finally starting to see why so many of these blacks are claiming that they are moors and that their ancestors built civilizations that whites stole from them.

The problem is even your most liberal of whites would never want to admit such a thing can be possible. You have to understand that slavery didn't just have an affect on the black race physically but it also did psychologically as well. These psychological harm got passed down to them generation after generation and the racist mostly pro white civilization really has done everything in their power to hold blacks down.

I know it is hard to comprehend since you are in a position of privilege but please try to hear us out here. It isn't as easy as telling them it happened hundred years ago and get over it. At least try to look at their side of the argument for once before being upset. Try to understand and peace.
>>
>>65644033
OP you're literally just as bad as the "WE WUZ KANGS" Basketball-Americans.
>>
File: 1442952568147.jpg (44 KB, 387x375) Image search: [Google]
1442952568147.jpg
44 KB, 387x375
>>65652905
The rest of the Mediterranean made Egyptians whiter. It's the reverse of what you think. As time went on Egyptians became whiter, not the other way around.

>>65653563
>since you are in a position of privilege

He is an Italian m8. I don't think he has more privilege than you. Next thing you are gonna tell me is that I have more privilege than a black american woman just because I am a white male even though I live in fucking greece in the current year. Get real.
>>
>>65654056
All white races have benefited from this. Like I said rather than get upset do try to fully understand their viewpoints. That doesn't mean listening to one person and just stopping there.
>>
>>65647683
A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. R1b is very common in Europe today but that is not the only place it is commonly found and furthermore it's not found in ancient DNA from Europe at all.

So what R1b (which King Tut indeed shares) here shows is not that 'Egyptians came from Northern Europe' but something very different - that much of the ancestry of todays Northern Europe came from Asia, and the old European genes, the ones that would have actually been found in Europe in King Tuts day, are only a minority component in todays European populations.

The fact is today we can fly around the world in a few hours yet most people still live and die within a few miles of the same place, so it's easy to imagine that back when the only way to get places was to walk or make a crude boat or whatever that people didn't really get around. Nothing could be further from the truth. The 15th dynasty of ancient Egypt, much like the later Mameluks of Egypt, were recorded as asiatics from far to the northeast. In Tuts day marriage ties were carefully cultivated with states in Anatolia and Mesopotamia.

So Tuts R2b most likely came from the same place as European R2b, but long before R2b had actually become European. Egyptians in Tuts day weren't Europeans, but were partly asian, just as Europeans of today are in very large measure asian in ancestry.
>>
>>65654676
Please tell me how I benefited from this.

Do you even know my country's history? We were second class citizens for more than 400 years under the Ottoman Empire.

Oh yeah, people with darker skin than us ruled over us and in many cases treated as like cattle.

Boo-fucking-hoo. You don't see me trying to justify racism because of the previous generations' mistakes. Treat every single human like a human and become color blind. It's the only way to truly not be racist.
>>
>>65655086
>Please tell me how I benefited from this.

That would take too long for one post. Just remember that hate only breeds more hatred.
>>
>>65652905
There are more races than White, Brown, and Black. The Ancient Egyptians that ruled for most of the time were North African. It was it's own race. Nubians ruled it for a bit at some point (not that the slaves brought to the Americas were descended from them), and the Ptolmeys ruled it at the end before Rome went full Empire mode.
>>
>>65654839
you're lucky I don't have the pic on this laptop to dispute your asian ancestry comment. chinks aren't the reason for european success, ling.
>>
>>65644033
Ever hear of Aztecs M8?
>>
File: 1455516764628.gif (6 KB, 155x192) Image search: [Google]
1455516764628.gif
6 KB, 155x192
>>65655347
>That would take too long for one post.

That's because you have no answer.

>Just remember that hate only breeds more hatred.

I don't see how treating everyone like a human and being colorblind and genderblind is hatred. I only see right wing retards who hate others based on skin color and left wing retards who hate others based on skin color and also gender.

These are truly ironic times when the left is more sexist than the right and is trying really hard to also become more racist.
>>
>>65644033

There's reason to suggest that Northern European people built China as well

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies

literally we waz kangs but with evidence
>>
Don't forget

WE
WUZ
WHITE
ENGINES
>>
>>65644033

Enough with those bullshits ! Blond blue-eyed people never produced anything which could have some value, art, maths, physics, engineering, and now computer science belong to white dark haired people, the only blond guy who managed to do something is Trump !
>>
>>65646067

Rha, fuck you and AMEN !
>>
>>65646067
AMEN
>>
File: caucasian_varieties.jpg (79 KB, 736x504) Image search: [Google]
caucasian_varieties.jpg
79 KB, 736x504
>>65655737
Nothing to do with Chinese - that population was established way back. But the Chinese did not (and do not to this day) cover all of asia - far from it.

What you keep thinking of as 'caucasian' or 'european' types were in ancient times found across asia from the southwest tip in yemen, east through to india, and all the way to mongolia in the northwest.

One place where it was NOT found was europe. Not until much later. People who looked more like modern europeans and spoke indo-european languages settled europe, slowly assimilating portions of the native population as they went, later in time.

Why don't asians look more like europeans? Well they actually do look a great deal alike. Especially when you look at south asians, central asians, and west asians instead of thinking of the east asians all the time.

There's never been a solid line and the fuzzy one has moved around a bit historically, but central asians in particularly often have very european features, as do south asians (indians) if you just lighten the skin a bit - something the mechanics of dna and sunlight do naturally in that climate pretty quickly if you don't have modern medicine to intervene.
>>
>>65646067
AMEN
>>
>>65649350
U152 isn't Roman, it's Gaulish
>>
>>65644033

>Egyptians
>before the Ptolemy dynasty
>white

LOL
>>
>>65644033

Do you faggots even have any proof or are you just going to shitpost this meme. Most of the statues look Mediterranean in their facial features, big nose that connect to the forehead.
>>
>>65646067
AMEN
>>
>>65646067
AMEN MUH NIGGA. WERE DER GRAPE JOOCE AT?
>>
>>65646067
Amen
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.