[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
16 YR OLD GERMAN GIRL TALKS ABOUT RAPEFUGEES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: IMG_20160228_174228.png (612 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160228_174228.png
612 KB, 720x1280
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uGfP8CyJAhg&feature=youtu.be

Her account on Facebook was suspended because of this.
>>
>>65639874
Do they provide internet in Nunavut by messenger pigeons?
Because you are a little late, slowpoke!
>>
OP you are such a buffoon

This is old news
>>
>>65639874
As shocking as this is it is quite old news
>>
>>65641102
All of Canada is Nunavut. Canada is a fucking joke of a country.
>>
File: so-sorry.jpg (54 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
so-sorry.jpg
54 KB, 500x354
>>
>>65639874
God she's ugly as fuck
Why are right wing women always so ugly??
>>
She looks adorable. I'm charmed.
Bless her.
>>
>>65639874
>I am doing this for the first time
I thought I was watching a different video, for a second.
>>
>>65639874
Why do you want to viral this 20 minute sleeping pill

I tried to watch it but she's just stammering on and on and it has no impact at all
>Her account on Facebook was suspended because of this.
Was it?
Didn't she just delete her video herself?
>>
What is her name? I'm going to decapitate her in the name of ALLAH!!!!!
>>
>>65645532
>What is her name?

I just said >>65644098 it's not that kind of video, man.
>>
Unacceptable act from this girl who wants attention by bringing up a touchy topic to create fiction against the migrants who came for a better life. Nice using her anecdote to her advantage along with playing with other people's emotion, great.
>>
>>65639874
Wow what a racist woman she is like a nazi she should be deported to america immediately as too not corrupt the wonderful youths of germany
>>
File: enslaved20children.jpg (45 KB, 656x441) Image search: [Google]
enslaved20children.jpg
45 KB, 656x441
>>65643233
>>
>>65643233

These leftist retards deserve to be burned with flame throwers to rid the world of their trash.
>>
>>65647857
Pretty much
with every day I lose more and more compassion

I guess thats how those looney "skinehead neo-nazis" come into existance. These people know even more fucked up shit than me and get consumed by it.
I'm not going to give up any of my remaining credibility to this feeling of hatred, but its getting progressively harder to feel any sort of sympathy to the people who actively vote to fuck our future over.
>>
>>65646640
Fuck you, Canada, you don't understand because your country is worthless
>>
>>65639874
This will make her a martyr in a way.
This may be a good thing
>>
>>65639874
>Germans get what they deserve
FTFY

theytrustedaburger.jpg
>>
File: smugmalala.jpg (34 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
smugmalala.jpg
34 KB, 360x360
>>65639874
Literally "muh feels."

If she was crying about how racists are ruining her country, /pol/ would be shitting down her throat, calling her a marxist, liar, coalburning slut, "why do we let them vote?" etc.

Suddenly /pol/ are pretending they respect women because one of them said something they wanted to hear.
>>
Damn, Corpsegrinder lost weight.
>>
It's great that young girls and women can still walk the streets in revealing/comfortable outfits in Australia without fear of being attacked or raped by people that invade the country without the same respect and values.

Thank you based hardline anti-immigration government

RIP Europe
>>
Holy fuck she looks amazing, like exactly a woman out of a Frank Frazetta painting.
I bet she'll be absolutely stunning in her twenties after she's filled out a bit more in certain areas.
>>
>>65639874
Pretty damn cute tbqh.
>>
>>65648695
can't tell if bitter cunt, or hardline misogynist
>>
>>65648695
good bait. you almost made me reply seriously.
>>
>>65643369
>God she's ugly as fuck
Columbia... you are niggers.
So shut the fuck up
>>
File: bestplaceintheworld.png (231 KB, 2000x1728) Image search: [Google]
bestplaceintheworld.png
231 KB, 2000x1728
>>65643062
This country is fucking amazing. Don't like it? fuck off.
>>
>>65648695
Malala's her father's sockpuppet for his political ambition.
>>
File: CXd0LY-UwAE57jr.jpg (29 KB, 600x424) Image search: [Google]
CXd0LY-UwAE57jr.jpg
29 KB, 600x424
>>65648811

WHY DUDE.. YOU DIDN'T HAVE SAY IT..
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.