[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we summon jidf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: ayy lmao.jpg (40 KB, 357x395) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
40 KB, 357x395
>>
>>65638362
JIDF I SUMMON THEE
>>
>>65638362
>>65638397
GREATEST ALLY!! YOU HAVE SUMMONED ME?
>>
How are all of those people's countries working out for them?
>>
>>65638594
Hi
i need to drink some arab blood.
but i dont want the media to fuck my shit up senpai, help.
>>
>>65638748
SUPERPOWER BY 2020
>>
>>65638766
i have a plan, but it involves ousting the sjw pope, wanna hear it?
>>
File: 001.001.png (10 KB, 249x426) Image search: [Google]
001.001.png
10 KB, 249x426
>>65639014
Of course
>>
>>65639165
ok, like i said, we need to oust the pope and instill another one preferably one who acts very similarly to pope Urban II if you catch my drift.
>>
>>65638362
Einstein was a Jew.
>>
/r/ing that pro-Palestine image that lists a bunch of people /pol/ likes as supporting Israel and a bunch of peopl /pol/ hates as supporting Palestine.
>>
>>65639599
low blow bro
>>
>>65639478
then, this new pope will call for a new crusade, but not for the holyland, no this pope will target mecca, and call upon the christian nations to destroy a religion which intends to destroy theirs you know why they will do this, BECAUSE DEUS VULT!!!!
>>
quit whining. all great countries are stolen at some point. from that wrong we make a right. deal with it, hippies.
>>
>>65638362

"Free Palestine" is code for "kill jews." Arabs are already free in Israel, they have rights and everything despite being subhuman terrorist animals and not deserving them, this muh evil Israel meme needs to die.
>>
>>65640780
even if Israelis are evil they are less evil than the subhuman dogs surrounding them.
>>
>>65638766
I got you Greatest Ally, we'll call them terrorists and fight them for you!
>>
>>65640780
>they have rights and everything
they cant learn how to fly in university for one.
>>
>>65639779
That's an obvious jidf image you retard
>>
>>65638362
I grew up in Israel and I can tell you what the overall strategy and future of the Israel-Palestine conflict will be. Ask away.

For starters
>Israel's long term goal is to wipe out Palestine's ability to exist
>The Gaza strip will be bombed until it is uninhabitable, the West bank will be populated by high-breeding, orthodox jews who will eventually overtake it and make it under Israel's control.
>In contrast Palestine also aims to expand Arabs into Israel and breed them out so it can gain land.
>>
>>65641387
Good.
>>
>>65638362
let those fuckers fight thenselfs, soo that they dont fight any other country
>>
>>65639779
oh i do love that one.
>donald trump
>american fascists
its obvious b8 m8
>>
>>65641628
palestinians are put in jail without trial or any release dates including children aged 12.
>>
>>65641934
america does this too. also palisinian children are fucking terrorists.

if palistine used a military instead of civilians I might respect them but they don't because they are fucking cowards.
>>
>>65642205
Man you are on /pol/, not in the house of senate, you don't need to find justifications for Israel. Can you really back it up with morals (ethnic discrimination, controlled genocide?)

Just realise that this is how things are. Israel has no choice but to wipe out Palestine because otherwise it's own existence is at stake, and they will never give up Israel. Palestine uses civilians because they can't afford a military and it's more effective to train everyone to be a fighter.

Stop selling things to people, just disconnect from morality and discuss the situation as it is.

I am >>65641613 btw
>>
>>65642205
>america does this too
They shouldnt
>also palisinian children are fucking terrorists
someone invades your house, you shoot the cunt.
>if palistine used a military instead of civilians I might respect them but they don't because they are fucking cowards.
This is false.
Israel does the esxact same.
>>
>>65638362
Fuck Palestine, no way we're having the Jews back over here
>>
JIDF reporting in, any questions?
>>
File: 1456288052811-pol.jpg (50 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
1456288052811-pol.jpg
50 KB, 650x365
Just remember kids. If the country you're in has already been turned, and has laws against boycotting Israeli made goods, just check the barcode to make an informed decision.

Pic related.
>>
Einsten was a staunch Zionist tho. I believe Israel even offered him the prime ministership.
>>
>>65642576
We know who you are john
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.
>>
>>65642743
It's impossible to boycott Israel, it has too much industrial and scientific influence.

It will win in the long term. All it needs is to stretch out the Israel-Palestine debate long enough until it successfully takes over Palestine, and if it can do this without agitating neighbouring countries it will find a somewhat stable peace. This won't take long. 10 years for Gaza, 20 years for the rest.

With ISIS, Syria, Putin etc. in the play this isn't exactly hard.

>>65642874
Where in Palestine are you from?
>>
>>65643004
but judaism is wrong
>>65643207
the israel part of it
>>
is the thread gg?
>>
>>65643477
Your flag is Israeli, what's going on?
>>
>>65643477
Okay well you should be safe, no government actually likes radical groups such as racist orthodox jews, because those groups are volatile and dangerous.

Once the conflict has a resolution I am fully sure Israelis and Palestinians will coexist peacefully and the government will make enemies with extremist jews.
>>
>>65638362
>niggers knowing anything
>kills a bunch of innocent Japanese civilians with his bombs
>kills white South Africans
>gives away his country's land to pakis

Literally none of these people should have an opinion.
>>
>>65644061
>>65644256
im beduin
we used to live in tents and then we moved north to a mountain when the ziononists destroyed our tents.
now we live in houses.
>>
>>65638362
We need to move away from Rabbinical Judaism, and move back to Levitical Judaism. It's the Rabbis who have corrupted our religion. It's time to rebuild the Temple and bring back daily sacrifices!
>>
>>65638362
>England belongs to the English, France to the French.
Wow, didnt know Gandhi was such a fucking racist.
>>
>>65645300
>Wow, didnt know Gandhi was such a fucking racist.
we waz indians an shieeeeet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNwheD3K9DY
>>
>>65638362

OP's image just proves that the enemy is not the Zionist, but leftists Jews who hate Israel and their minority pawns like Mandela.
>>
>>65645300
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhWWKiRhZIQ
>>
>>65638362
>a bunch of kikes and shitskins

kek
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.