[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT EVER ELECT A FEMALE AS HEAD OF STATE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8
File: Angela_Merkel_(2008).jpg (2 MB, 2666x2000) Image search: [Google]
Angela_Merkel_(2008).jpg
2 MB, 2666x2000
DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT EVER ELECT A FEMALE AS HEAD OF STATE

Murikans, do everything in your power to keep Hilary from entering office. Rig the elections if you have to but you can not let another woman enter office of an economically powerful country.

What I just witnessed brought me to tears and I am scared for everything I hold dear. Merkel is the nightmare of any logically thinking human being.
>>
>>65633688
American here.

I don't give a shit about whether the President is male or female. Hillary is just a shit option.

Sounds like you lot done goofed.
>>
Yeah we know.
>>
>>65633688
your own fault
>>
>>65633940
Hillary is the best option among the other candidates.
>>
>>65633688
I saw her just now on a livestream..

And i thought Sweden was fucked but boy were i wrong,RIP Germany you dun goofed :(

Sweden is still fucked.
>>
>>65634245
Reddit is that way >>>
>>
>>65633688
But I sort of admire her for getting rid of all rivals and opposition more cleanly than Stalin but with less deaths. Who could we vote for now? The amateurs of the AfD? The SJW of Linke/Grüne? The idiots of the SPD? Or within the CDU, who is there? Flinten-Uschi? Rollstuhl-Wolfgang? Fucking Guttenberg?
>>
Give me the green text of what she said
>>
>>65634710
If you dont vote for AfD youre responsible for the current situation. Doesnt matter if you agree with them.
>>
>>65633688
nothing wrong with electing females, you just make sure she is right wing and has children
>>
>>65634982
Yes, but they are the least evil, not somebody I want to actually have power.
>>
>>65634853
>I have no plan B
>there are no alternatives
>its not the time to think about alternatives
>I have a plan but I wont explain it
>if we cant do it then this is not MY EUROPE
>Germans have a special responsibility
>Germany is the biggest economy and Europe and has the money to pay for it
>>
isnt that she has no children the bigger problem, rather than her being the inferior sex
>>
>>65633688
She was elected on purpose by the kikes m8.

She talks like a nationalist about 5% of the time she opens her mouth and the kike run newspapers publish only those moments.

But of course her actions are nowhere close to what the kike newspapers say.
>>
>>65635149
What a dumb prideful bitch
>>
>>65633688
Yeah, we Know GermanBro, Hillary and Merkel are the same, two peas in a pod, Hillary would mean Rapefugees wilkommen for us just like you. I hope for ours and yours sake things start turning around.
>>
>>65633688
Merkel is neither head of state, nor has she been directly elected.
>>
>>65634704
reddit hates hillary
>>
File: bait.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>65634245
Nice b8
>>
Don't be rude to this beautiful and smart lady.d
>>
the president doesn't have the power to open the borders, retards.
he's not some tribal leader to do as he pleases.
merkel is just the scape goat. her term is nearly over anyway. she can be the punching bag.
>>
File: Angela_Kasner_aka-Merkel_jewish.jpg (1 MB, 2200x1066) Image search: [Google]
Angela_Kasner_aka-Merkel_jewish.jpg
1 MB, 2200x1066
>>65633688
>>65635314
>>
Just so we are clear: Merkel Kasner is a Jew. Look into her parents' surnames and her grandparents, if Kasner is not enough to convince you.
>>
>>65636341
>>>/t/umblr
>>
>>65634710
So true. Well, as you already said... there are only shitty parties. I've never voted and won't ever... but just to get rid of the CDU and Merkel, I might even vote next time (not that anything would change). The Germans are stuck with their Christian crap party -__-

It's really sad how pointless the German democracy is. It boils down to this:
CDU: strongest party; SPD: second strongest (weakened a lot over the last 10 years); Linke: 3rd strongest, yet CDU/SPD just won't work with them = Linke pointless; Greens: ~10%, could work with others; FDP: <=5%, useless in coalitions; AfD: too exreme like NPD, pointless + same issue as Linke; Pirates: too weak, no structure, mostly for nerds; NPD: no words;

CDU always strongest, wants to work with FDP (can't), rarely with Greens (who want SPD) = HAS to work with SPD.
SPD is too weak and needs at least Linke + Greens + some other party to work out, but doesn't want the Linke = only coalition with CDU possible
Everyone else: too weak and need the big parties.

TLDR: it's either CDU + smallshit or CDU+SPD. Everything else is unrealistic. So, it's either shit or shit.

To make a change in German politics the people would have to either vote for small parties to make them strong enough (almost impossible) OR make SPD and their "friend parties" stronger (unlikely, they need to many votes). Right now there is only CDU-SPD = bad
Nothing will change, partly because people always vote the big ones, or one of the numerous small ones or they ignore each other. This situation reminds me more and more of the 1920s... a new NSDAP/Hitler could appear (looking at modern Germans -> rather unlikely lol)
>>
>>65638767
>AfD: too exreme like NPD, pointless + same issue as Linke
Blows my mind that people like you are allowed to vote, let alone live. Then again, youre basically doing what the government expects you to do. Perfect mindless drone.
>>
>>65635149
It seems that democratic elections yield undemocratic leaders. A fucking monarch would be preferable at this point.
>>
>>65633688
>Tfw when I convinced two people yesterday to not visit Germany in july because it's full of muslims there
>>
Thatcher was alright.
If it were not for Hungerford the slightly shoddy privatisation, she would have been great.
>>
>>65633688
Taiwan is doomed.
>>
Ayooo Germany, civil war when?
>>
fight back hans
>>
>>65633688
Yeah I can attest to this my home country elected 2 past female presidents and 1 one utterly useless and a puppet and the other one was corrupt to the bone
>>
>>65639738
Thatcher killed us in the long run since now the entire north will always and forever vote for Labour because of her. I know its not directly her fault but thats why Rotherham women are being raped every single day.
>>
>>65634245
your in the wrong neighborhood, bud.

care to explain why you support hilldog so that I can tear your fragile worldview apart?
>>
File: awwwhhh.png (317 KB, 680x588) Image search: [Google]
awwwhhh.png
317 KB, 680x588
>>65633688
>>65634259
Wait I missed it, what happened? German article/video is fine if you don't feel like typing.
>>
>>65639531
>democratic elections
>germany

pick one.
>>
>>65640769
See >>65635149

And here an example
https://twitter.com/AnneWillTalk/status/704059468774912000
>>
>>65640980
Can she just say there is no backup plan like that without losing her entire voterbase? I guess German political parties all suck but holy shit how delusional is this woman.
>>
>>65641264
>Can she just say there is no backup plan like that
People are to guilt tripped to vote AfD so sure she can.
>>
we are trying but the future seems bleak. We may not get a choice from all the indoctrinated voters they have
>>
>>65639248
This.
>>
File: 1456697498616.jpg (83 KB, 414x610) Image search: [Google]
1456697498616.jpg
83 KB, 414x610
>>65634245

no
>>
>>65633688
She's going to win, sadly.
There's a stronger force behind Hillary that needs to have her in office that will make sure she gets there.
I have never seen so much hate targeted at one elective before this. The media focuses so hard on naming Trump a racist, bigot, and a fool so badly because they do see him as a threat.
I've seen multiple Democrats say that they don't like Hillary but refuse to vote for Trump just because.
>>
File: niggaplease.jpg (33 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
niggaplease.jpg
33 KB, 460x287
>>65633688
Maybe it's not her sex. Maybe it's the people that elected her.
>>
File: marine-le-pen.jpg (42 KB, 598x398) Image search: [Google]
marine-le-pen.jpg
42 KB, 598x398
>>65633688
>economically powerful country

So now that our economy is shit, I guess we can elect that one?
>>
>>65642319
Thatcher was pretty great.
But even she lost her grip in the end, and drove people away from her side because of it.
>>
you're the same kind of robot that posts about women owing them sex and at the same time all being sluts
merkel is one woman. one person. not even near the worst politician there's ever been. collective judgements based on inherent characteristics is for cunts, mate
>>
>>65633688
I feel bad for german conservatives, truly.
You have no real alternative beside CDU : neonazis and a cuck version of UKIP.
>>
You really cant post this often enough
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
>>
>>65638767
Bullshit.

We had two strong parties for years, ODS on the right and ČSSD on the left. At one point, they even formed a coalition (!). And all it took was one election circle for smaller parties to essentially replace them.

Now the biggest party is fresh one lead by a business man with no attachement to politics establishement.
>>
>>65633688
>woman is ruining everything
No shit Sherlock
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.