[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is getting my haircut by a woman blue pill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: main.jpg (39 KB, 594x335) Image search: [Google]
main.jpg
39 KB, 594x335
Is getting my haircut by a woman blue pill?
>>
>>65632442
Who gives a shit
>>
No, but it makes you a bitch. Find a mens barber not a hairdresser
>>
>>65632442
fuck no if theres one thing women are good at besides the big 3 its cutting hair
>>
>not getting your haircut by a hot girl and flirting with her

stay gay /pol/
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 576x1024
Having a woman cut your hair is literally worse than sucking a dick, kill yourself
>>
>>65632442
It's degenerate. She's not going to sleep with you, so it's borderline gay to sit there chatting with a woman.
>>
>>65633017
>implying I talk
>>
>>65632442
I have my haircut by a woman, she lost 150lbs divorced her shitty husband, is sexy as fuck because she did it at the right rate, and can cut hair like nobody's business. I don't let anybody else touch my hair, because she can make me look sharp.
>>
>>65632615
The only reason to pay someone else to cut your hair is to have a woman touching you. If you don't want that just get some clippers and shave your own head.
>>
>>65632442
Yes it is.
>Not going to a proper barber shop
>>
>>65632442
Go to a leathermen club and have a gay guy make you hot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lxGkPt0OSM

If there's one thing gay people are good at it's making you look good. Leatherman club is filled with masculine gays too so you wont look like a feminine gay.
>>
File: 1455837201804.jpg (400 KB, 3268x553) Image search: [Google]
1455837201804.jpg
400 KB, 3268x553
>>65632615

But sometimes I have to get my hair washed there because I don't have time to go home and shower.

It would just seem gay for a man to wash my hair. I'm also into asmr.
>>
>>65633104
Maybe the husband was shitty because she was obese and she wouldn't lose weight and lost it after.
>>
>Is getting my haircut by a woman blue pill?

Not really, but you ARE supporting single mothers when you do it.

Myself, I don't hire women. My business is small, not trying to be some big shot, but I am a business owner, and I only hire men - mainly because I personally think women should stay in the fucking kitchen and STFU.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 530x298) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 530x298
>>65632442
>tfw went to an expensive hair salon with all women workers and filled with women customers and the one time I go to a woman salon I was infested with head lice and the girl screamed and made a huge scene and made me leave
>>
>>65633322
No he was too low energy, she lost all the weight, than he talked shit and she divorced him. Now he's married to a 300lb smoker who is a waitress for a living. She only asked for 500 child support a month since she is raising one of the kids, and he is at a 6 figure job, yet still complains about it being to much. She works 2 jobs just to keep the house
>>
>>65633461
They should have dumped you head in turpentine, you dirty shit.
>>
>>65633246
Where can I find one in my city?
>>
File: image.jpg (269 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269 KB, 960x720
>>65632442

Never let a woman cut your hair. It's counter-intuitive because you might be thinking you want a hot lady to get all up in your hair. But the truth is that men do everything better than woman. Furthermore, you want the gayest man you can find to cut your hair, because he may find you attractive and become emotionally invested, thus you get the best results.
>>
>>65633461
Nasty little fucker you are. Are you a dirty little porchmonkey?
>>
>>65633624
Im not dirty, idk how I even got it
>>
Paying more than $20 for a haircut is serious blue pill

Cutting it yourself with a set of Wahl clippers is Pro Tier.
>>
>>65633725
>everyone reply to my rare flag please please!
>>
File: rs2SKMT.png (26 KB, 904x542) Image search: [Google]
rs2SKMT.png
26 KB, 904x542
>>65633909
Fug you got me
>>
>>65633623
I too would be mad if I had to pay for everything. I doubt hair dressers make a lot of money.
>>
>tfw you do it just to have some female contact
>>
>>65633759
You must likely got it at school or something. Head lice used to spread at schools when i was a kid.
>>
>>65632527
Seriously, if the job is done well who cares?
>>
>>65632826
I bet you think strippers like you too.
>>
>>65632442
nah

I go to a men's barbershop. But if a woman could give me a great taper, fantastic.

Wow that might be the least sexist thing I've ever said in my life.
>>
>tfw not cutting you're own hair
>>
File: 1454604731144.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1454604731144.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
i was pretty drunk a few weeks ago and was with a buddy just riding along with him while he delivered pizza
anyways he stopped at this black barber shop and i was bored so i said come get me in a bit and went and got a hair cut

shit was hilarious. only white kid in there

i came out looking like Gerald from hey Arnold
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.