[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OH SHIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
this is the electoral map that Nate Silver predicts for the general election!

Trump blown the fuck out!
>>
>>65624101
Kek on so many levels

Florida, Texas, Idaho

Muh sides!
>>
File: nose.jpg (164 KB, 563x821) Image search: [Google]
nose.jpg
164 KB, 563x821
>>65624101
>Silver
>>
>New Jersey
>Democrat

>Maine
>Democrat

1/10 bait.
>>
File: 1456598474815.jpg (34 KB, 600x458) Image search: [Google]
1456598474815.jpg
34 KB, 600x458
Nate Silver has been completely exposed as a hack this election cycle
>>
>>65624524
...texas, Florida, Idaho

The list goes on and on
>>
>>65624101
>Utah, Idaho, South Carolina
>Blue
>>
Nate (((Silver))) has been always wrong about Trump. If anything, this map is good for him.
>>
>>65624701
>this election cycle

Pretty sure the day the kike was born he was discredited
>>
>>65624101
I'm not a burger, but shouldn't the holy land be red?
>>
This idiot also said that Trump had a 2% chance at the nom, despite leading all the polls back in October.
>>
>>65624101
>Nate Silver
>>
>>65624101
let 'em believe this; it'll give them a false sense of security.
>>
File: 320.gif (2 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
320.gif
2 MB, 540x304
The /pol/ tears would be truly delicious.
>>
>Ohio
>Hillary
>when she's one the main reasons Ohio lost a million jobs

That woman has no chance there. Bernie maybe, but Hillary? Nope. You don't make friends by assisting companies in getting 1/10th of the state's population fired and their jobs sent elsewhere or otherwise made impossible to perform because of ridiculous legislation.
>>
File: ddjpcud.png (155 KB, 455x396) Image search: [Google]
ddjpcud.png
155 KB, 455x396
>texas
>>
>>65624101
What happened to Trump not even being a serious candidate?
What happened to Trump losing all support and dropping out by the end of the summer?
What happened to Trump having no chance of winning a single delegate?
What happened to Trump's support base not being likely to go out and vote?
What happened to the Anti-Trump vote that was supposed to rally among the remaining candidates, capping Trump at ~30% of the vote for the rest of the Primaries?
>>
>>65624101
Nate Silver also thinks the republicans should hand the election to Hillary when Trump when's the nomination
>>
>>65624101
>Nate "we're bullish on Fiorina" Silver

my fucking sides
>>
File: 1443042201396.jpg (88 KB, 596x561) Image search: [Google]
1443042201396.jpg
88 KB, 596x561
>>65624101
>texas
>blue
>>
>>65624524
Maine has been democract since 2000
>>
>>65625339

The price you pay for having a successful economy.
>>
>>65624101

kek

>california
>democrat
>>
>>65624101

Have you looked at 538 recently? It's basically Huffington Post with percentage signs next to the clickbait. I used to like Nate, but he's really blown it with the Trump coverage.
>>
Didn't The Donald say he has a metric ton of dirt on Hillary?
>>
>>65625258
>Nate Silver also thinks the republicans should hand the election to Hillary when Trump when's the nomination
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnel says that as well.

Face it, nobody wants Trump to win, not even the GOP. They will tank their own chances at the white house to keep him out of it.
>>
>>65624101
Nate Silver is a biased liberal who gets paid by the GOP establishment. He always brings up how Trump isn't very popular, which implies that he's got a ceiling in the polls. He thinks he doesn't stand a chance against Hillary in a general election. However, he forgets that Clinton's favorability ratings are incredibly low as well. Maybe he's unpopular with a lot of people, but that doesn't imply that they aren't going to vote for him. Kasich and Carson do have high favorability ratings, except they're about to drop out.

They're shilling for Rubio too. They wrongly assumed that he's a moderate, a Republican Obama, who could win states like Florida, New York, and Ohio, so that there would be a contested convention in the end. Rubio's actually a hawkish neocon, perhaps pro-amnesty, but the electorate doesn't really buy what he's selling. Maybe the GOP really is that desperate to make a contested convention happen, but they would make a mistake. They think that this is just going away if they let Trump lose. He's merely the face, the leader, of this electoral change.

He promotes the narrative that Trump's supporters are a racist cult, while he's winning with every electorate group: evangelicals, women, young, old, highly educated, poorly educated. Except correlation does not imply causation.
>>
>Indiana
>Blue

I'm really tired of this shit.
>>
>>65628306
its gonna happen tho
>>
>>65625075
You must be thinking of her husband.....
>>
>>65629623
go back to bed Nate Silver, its nap time
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 300x331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 300x331
>>65624101
>Silver
>>
>>65624101
>florida blue
>texas blue
WEW
>>
>>65628306
Seriously I walk around with my Trump hat and get nothing but good reactions
>>
File: lil;uitryrtyu.png (99 KB, 432x432) Image search: [Google]
lil;uitryrtyu.png
99 KB, 432x432
>>
>>65624101
>Silver
>>
So many Libtard tantrums today. It says right on there "user generated map" if you really want a laugh make one of these showing Bernie beating Cruz!!
>>
http://fivethirtyeight.com/contributors/nate-silver/

I don't see it. But OK, whatever you leftist viral marketer.
>>
>>65624101
sauce?
Picking Texas to go blue means Silver is probably trolling if he actually did this.
>>
>>65624101
Nonsense. This assumes the Democrats will have a higher turnout than Republicans - which is near impossible to think, even as early as it is now. Florida fucking loves Trump, SC, NC and VA will definitely go to Trump, as will MI.
And any prediction that has Texas as Democrat is fucking lunacy.
>>
>>65626840
>Face it, nobody wants Trump to win, not even the GOP
The people want Trump
>>
>>65624101

Troll fag. That's from 270towin.
>>
>>65626478
Too true
especially with everything regarding the Oscars
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.