[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So tell me again, How does Donald Trump have a chance of winning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: 1440634232442.jpg (32 KB, 760x570) Image search: [Google]
1440634232442.jpg
32 KB, 760x570
So tell me again,

How does Donald Trump have a chance of winning against Hillary? What's that argument in favor of Trump?

The media has pretty much destroyed him for independents, and there's no way he's going to get any minority groups together to vote for him.

How the hell is this guy going to become president in the generals? Do the debates really matter at this point? Haven't most people who hate Donald Trump already made up their mind?

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>65623774
If anything, it's the independents who'd hate the establishment for what happened in the past 8 years
>>
>>65623774
The better question is who couldn't beat Hillary. ..
>>
>>65623774
>jews
>nothing

what a shock
>>
>>65623996
You can't beat the house
>>
>>65623774
Jewish Cup is empty.
>>
>>65623774
Believe it or not, some don't vote based on what the TV anchors, who are paid by the companies who pay the politicians, say.
>>
>no minority will vote for him

He has the leading Hispanic vote, and many black conservatives will vote for him.
>>
>>65623996
That doesn't answer anything.
>>65623964
But why are the polls consistently showing Trump getting BTFO in generals? Isn't this worrysome to people?

The mainstream media constantly praises for what's happened in these last 8 years too. I don't think most people are actually buying into the whole anti-establishment thing besides blue-collar right-wingers.
>>
File: kasich.png (67 KB, 809x310) Image search: [Google]
kasich.png
67 KB, 809x310
jajajajaja!!
>>
File: trump.png (70 KB, 800x325) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
70 KB, 800x325
vs This.

BTFO Trump. Hate is never a message of hope.
>>
>>65623774
Just look how Clinton tried to call Trump sexist. He responded with bringing up Bill. They haven't attacked Trump since.

Bill even went off and looked horrible at some rally for Clinton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXypM__frpI

Trump hasn't even started
>>
>>65624111
funny, but I wouldn't give a dime to the homeless. It's not kindness, it's cruelty.
>>
>>65624111

Jews on really live in about three places in this country, New York, California, and Florida. Everyone else is way more evenly spread out.
>>
>>65624356
>>65624412
Yet Kasich can't even win a state let alone trump Trump
>>
File: 1446897012842.jpg (37 KB, 300x452) Image search: [Google]
1446897012842.jpg
37 KB, 300x452
>>65624412
>Hate
Stop consuming media that tells you that Trump hates people. The media are the biggest scum of the Earth, they publish anything as long as it generates money.

>The American media is a willing recipient of Soviet subversion. I know this, because I worked with American journalists and correspondents in Moscow while on the Soviet side, and after my defection to the West. People habitually refer to the American media as 'free" ignoring the obvious and commonly known fact that most of the most powerful media in the USA, is already MONOPOLIZED both financially and ideologically by what are referred to as 'liberals'. American media 'chains' BELONG to fewer and fewer owners, who, do not seem to mind that the media is being almost totally 'liberalized'. Liberalism, in its old classical sense, means above all, respect to individual opinion and tolerance to opposing views. However, in my own experience, communist defectors who have requested and sometimes literally begged, to have stories of their life in the Soviet Union told to the American people via the major American media have been completely ignored.
>>
>>65623774

I bet that guy moves money into the "Muslim" bowl just to trigger Christians and Jews and make them donate. kek.
>>
>>65623774
>Minority votes
Firstly, after the BLM protester was BTFOed by Hillary, BLM activists have been targeting her. Trump might still lose in Black and Hispanic votes, however he will, if there was an exit poll for this, win with legal immigrant voters.

Trump generally wins with every single demographic besides those who list themselves as "very conservative."

>media
Many people are taking the media redpill, thanks to Trump. You'd be surprised with how many people actually believe that the media is a hugely biased scam, but they don't think of the Jews yet.

>Hillary
Bernie bros dislike Hillary to such an extent that they would rather not vote at all, or vote Trump just to spite her, because atleast Trump and Bernie share the anti-establishment campaign.

Hillary might get indicted or interviewed by the FBI, the head of which is Republican.

Trump's campaign up to now has been trolling people to the point of robotic malfunctions. All Trump has to do is remind people of the emails, Benghazi, sniper fire, rape case, and other Clinton hide ups and watch Shillary's whole campaign be damage control. At this point Trump can talk about his policies and just keep Hillary always backtracking when she has to defend Benghazi and emails, when most Americans do believe she is a criminal because of these two acts.
>>
>>65625398
What did Hillary do to BLM?
>>
>>65623774
The first thing you need to understand is that the media is telling you what it wants you to hear and not what you need to know. The media has a bias for the Democrats and will obviously lie and twist facts to suit their agenda.

Secondly, regardless of Independents the GOP is in the middle of a once in a lifetime struggle for it's very soul. The question being asked now at the highest levels is "what does it mean to be conservative?". For too long the establishment thought that meant to do everything in their power to enable the military industrial complex and major corporations.

Cont...
>>
>>65623774
This guy has an amazing scam, that's really really unique and effective.
>>
File: 1456626370310.jpg (60 KB, 437x676) Image search: [Google]
1456626370310.jpg
60 KB, 437x676
>>65623774
>Jewish bowl empty

Like fucking clockwork.
>>
>>65625602
The GOP now finds itself looking at a populist candidate that doesn't share their values yet connects easily with the vast numbers of Republican voters and independents and right leaning Democrats. His broad appeal has them confused and very, very frightened. They do not want to lose control of the cash flow their donors have blessed them with over the decades and see Trump as a dire threat.
>>
>>65623774
>empty jewish cup

Gets me every time lol
>>
>>65624111
Photoshopped
>>
>>65625844
On the Democrats side Hillary sees Trump as a serious rival and has not found a flaw she can attack and damage him with; yet. The clock is ticking for both sides, Super Tuesday will load a great many of delegates onto candidates which usually points to one clear favorite for the convention. Trump needs to start making deals to avoid a brokered convention and clear out the dead wood like Rubio and El Rato
>>
>>65623774
He can't win.
He'll never even get above 20% in the polls.

Oh...wait.

I mean 25%.

Errrrr...I mean 30%!

>wut? Really?

I meant 35%....

Hmmm...maybe he can win.
>>
>>65625791
source on that pic?
>>
>>65626490
With Hillary people have been missing one vital clue on how he will deal with her. He has been in the same social circles for decades and knows details about her that he will use to get her off balance. This isn't about secrets he knows but about how she reacts to different situations. Knowing how and why she loses her cool demeanor means that he can trigger her in a public setting and cause her to lose support.
>>
Were there populist US presidents before?
>>
File: 1456636792981.jpg (33 KB, 655x720) Image search: [Google]
1456636792981.jpg
33 KB, 655x720
>>65626709
No clue. Sorry senpai
>>
>>65626824
So Trumps plan for Hillary will be a slow, steady barrage of light mocking insults that hint at stuff she hopes the public never learns of. And then when he finally has her in a debate and on camera he will deliver the killing blow and make her lose her shit in front of 300 million + people.
>>
>>65627104
With the GOP it will be all about the "Art of the Deal" and Trump will run circles around all the also rans and elite power brokers. He secures the nomination and destroys Clinton, gets elected and MAGA!
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.