[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like Trump but..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: splash-trump-a1.jpg (378 KB, 1500x844) Image search: [Google]
splash-trump-a1.jpg
378 KB, 1500x844
ITT trump supporters tell us where they disagree with him

Me
1. opening up libel laws
2. justifying use of force in Tiananmen square
>>
if the smear jobs against trump doesn't prove that libel laws need to be opened up, nothing will
>>
>>65623285
Fuck off kike. We aren't playing your games. The Republican party is finished as it is now.
>>
>Expanding NSA
>T.P.P. supporter
>Against weed legalization
>>
>>65625586
On TPP
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/12/donald-trump/trump-says-china-will-take-advantage-trans-pacific/
>>
>>65623285
International Tariffs
Not having a 14.5% flat tax
>>
NSA
well done steaks
>>
File: 1455069220216.jpg (51 KB, 720x757) Image search: [Google]
1455069220216.jpg
51 KB, 720x757
>>65623285
>1. opening up libel laws
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/1/9/288674/-
>In tort law a plaintiff cannot bring a libel lawsuit against a defendant with a public reputation as a liar. The legal reasoning is that a known liar cannot damage the reputation of anybody, because nobody will believe the slanderous remarks of a known public liar!

Except libel laws are broken for mainstream media sources. They have been broken for decades. The source I posted is a liberal source complaining about Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly for god's sake. Libel laws are unequivocally broken.
>>
>>65623285
I don't think he wants to literally open up the libel laws. He's probably talking about revisiting New York Time vs Sullivan Supreme Court case which redefined what is considered to be defamation and libel towards public people in the press.
>>
>believes mass surveillance makes us "safe"

My biggest issue with him though is that he has no real solutions, only catchy soundbites. Every candidate but him is capable of providing somewhat in depth answers when questioned on stage.
>>
I used to support Trump, but since his attacks on women I've decided he's too dangerous to allow near the White House.

I'll probably go with Kasich. He has a positive message.
>>
>>65626441
Shut the fuck up Rubio

REMOVE THE LINES
>>
File: Oh_My_Sides!.jpg (8 KB, 199x200) Image search: [Google]
Oh_My_Sides!.jpg
8 KB, 199x200
>>65626389
Or the other dozens of ridiculous libel cases that made absolutely no sense unless you look at who was funding who.

>Under current libel laws, if I lie compulsively, I cannot be sued for libel if I work in the mainstream media.
How does that make any fucking sense?
>>
Domestic surveillance
Censorship
Iran
Torture
Climate change

I'm slightly conflicted on the latter two issues, however. Re. Iran, I find him needlessly hostile.
>>
>>65626624
I'm sure he speaks in general terms because he doesn't want to lock himself into a specific plan of action if he gets elected but it makes him sound very dumb on stage.
>>
>>65627015
REMOVE
THE
LINES
RUBIO
>>
>>65623285
but i can't vote :/
>>
Wanting to expand the NSA and his comments about blocking people from the internet. I don't think he understands fully how it works.
Saying that video games and music cause violence.
>>
>>65627015
Seems to me like he plans to put together a strong team and let them figure out the details and praxis of his broader vision.
>>
>>65626868
This
Domestic surveillance and censorship are undemocratic

Iran is the most stable and trustworthy country in the ME

Torture is just plain wrong

Climate change is a big issue in the modern world

But don't get me wrong, Trump is the best choice for America at this moment
>>
Only relevant thing I disagree with him on is the NSA. But literally every candidate still in the race is ok with it so you get cucked regardless on this issue.
>>
>>65625586
He's vocal against tpp
>>
>NSA and Surveillance
t. 4th Ammendment and he said that Apple should use a backdoor and give it to the feds.
>Physical Wall
I like the idea of securing our borders, but I don't think building a real, physical wall is the most cost effective way of doing it.
>Climate Change
Nah.
>>
>>65627843
Voce come merda?

Te amo
>>
>>65626441
Since the beginning he has stated he will get the best and brightest people he can to make his ideas reality.
>>
>>65628677
americans learning portuguese are the cutest thing

Te amo também seu delícia :3
>>
Libel laws stance is likely just combating New York Times v. Sullivan. Probably pandering to base since Scalia hated this ruling. When the Supreme Court decided on it, it was pretty much civil rights activists slandering people in ads. It's now just billionaires slandering people to generate news.
>>
>>65628495
I've always interpreted the wall as a symbolic gesture. I assume he will also bolster up border defence in general, as well as rounding up and deporting the ones who make it through.
>>
>>65625586
>TPP supporter
Are you retarded
>weed
Wait you are
>>
>>65623285
I don't like his stance with apple and his billionaire friends don't either.
>>
>>65623285
I disagree with his stance on apple and unlocking that phone

Worried he cannot get us out of debt by removing the corruption fraud and waste in our system.
>>
Not one of you brought up his progressive tax plan? Yeah most people here will probably not pay anything under it but how is that fair?

Remove the loopholes and make it the same flat rate across the board.
>>
>>65629265
If we just enforced the laws now, which includes finishing the fucking wall, the problem would be mostly dealt with.
>>
>>65632058
>yfw Trump, GE, Microsoft, apple etc etc didn't pay any taxes yet made billions in profits
>yfw charitable donations do not longer count as tax deductions

Fuck yes I agree with his tax plan, finally some revenue from those companies.

Even if I become rich i'm happy.
>>
>>65623285
>Internet Freedom
Free Internet is the Best Internet
>Security Surveillance
I like privacy
>Abandoning NATO bases and US Bases of non-NATO Allies such as Japan
Rather than demand compensation, try and get them to toughen up, especially Japan.

Still better than the others, especially now that Ranlet the Manlet, my second choice, is out.
>>
Climate change.
>>
>>65632588
oh this too senpai
>>
>>65632223
That aspect i agree with, putting more people in the nontaxpayer bracket I don't.
And yes my taxes would go down to 10% under his plan. I believe in a true flat tax, without the loopholes available only to the rich.
>>
>>65623285
>libel laws
>vaccines
>internet freedom
>climate change
>>
>>65623285
Supports torture
Supports PRISM
>>
File: download (3).jpg (7 KB, 250x202) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
7 KB, 250x202
>>65623285
With karate ill kick your ass from here to Tiananmen square
>>
>>65625586
Liar
Sage
>>
>>65623285

He doesn't really have any understanding of computers or the internet but that's true of practically every politician.
>>
File: Shalom.png (26 KB, 226x200) Image search: [Google]
Shalom.png
26 KB, 226x200
>Yes goy, let's talk about what we dislike about Trump, and not what we all agree on.
>>
>>65623285
In no particular order
>Takes his steaks well done
>Internet freedom
>NSA expansion
>Not supporting flat tax
>Privacy rights
>Eminent domain
>>
>>65633140
I love torture
>>
>>65633987
It's a waste of time.
>>
I'm a natural born citizen but my fan is Guatemalan and its viewed negatively if I vote for non immigrant sympathisers
>>
>>65633043
It would keep all those liberals quiet about the minimum wage for a while

But more pocket money for those with little to spend, more opportunities for boots and degenerates to get off the tit of the government.

That's my opinion anyway.
>>
>>65634324
>implying it's not an incentive to not be a terrorist
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.