[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I work for Disney. AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 1
File: 7.jpg (66 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
66 KB, 900x600
I work for Disney.
AMA
>>
Why do you put cocks in all the movies?
>>
>>65620373
Because we're told to do it
>>
How many subliminal cocks are in the pic you posted OP?
>>
>>65619290

Which country are you originally from?
>>
>>65619290
What is the extent of Disneys association with freemasonry/illuminati/NWO
>>
>>65619290
Does your company use any sort of indoctrination programs on it's young Stars and Starlets?
>>
>>65619290

Did you fuck Walt Disney's frozen corpse yet?
>>
>>65619290
Can you leak that movie about the original production crew for The Emperors New Groove fucking up and being replaced by plebs please
>>
>>65619290
What do you do?
>>
>>65619290
will you hire me
>>
Does Dan Schneider get any of the Disney girls too or how does that work?
>>
Do you actually have anything interesting you could tell us or are you just another faggot op?
>>
>>65619290

Is club 33 a pedo ring?

Can I work for you shilling on the internet?

Can you tell us the plot or some spoilers for Star Wars 8?

Can you tell us some insider info about the disaster that has been Star Wars TFA?
>>
>>65619290
>I work for Disney.
>AMA
Top or bottom?
>>
>>65619290
Go back to 2D
>>
>>65619290
Did you guys consider collective suicide after making a "laser slingshot" appear in Star Wars Rebels?
>>
>>65621464
He's not affiliated with Disney
>>65621174
Animation
>>65621065
They corrupt
>>65621669
They're planning on making it as sjw as possible, there be a gay relationship is what I can say right now
>>
>>65619290
So do you suck just one cock a day, or have you worked there long enough to handle multiple?
>>
>>65621151
I've only been here for 3 years
>>
>>65622458

Can you explain or hint at why so sjw?

Clearly a black lead hurt sales in asian markets.

Gay characters will also hurt sales on Russia and most african / eastern european / asian markets.
>>
>>65621061
What do you think
>>
>>65622664

Tell us about the American whose job you took. Were you sad/ashamed?
>>
>>65622458
which movies did you animate?
>>
>>65622629
It sells
>>
>>65622828
3 of them aren't released yet still working

short films are some others, most of what I've helped is not released
>>
>>65622876

When do you estimate the superhero movie bubble will burst?
>>
>>65623168
how much do you make?
>>
>>65622664
Is it obvious when working there? How does it manifest?
>>
>>65623201
There is not many left who can think of anything original for movies. I think another decade
>>65623535
Six figures
>>
>>65623901

Is there any place where I can apply to work as idea brainstormer?

Can I apply for a job at shilling Disney's ideology on the internet?
>>
>>65619290
are you an H1B worker?
>>
TELL ME ABOUT ZOOTOPIA.
>>
>>65624032
>shilling
Sorry I'm not sure..
>brainstormer
That applys to some higher positions on working here, if you have qualified it's not hard to let them know you're interested.
>>
you are not from disney. no one from disney would be a 4chan regular and ask "ama".
>>
>>65624573
'ama' is a universal term not limited to 4chan

also 4chan isn't super secret so stop meming
>>
Why do all Disney films follow like three basic plots? Hire some fucking writers with all that money would you?

Seems like Disney hasn't innovated in decades but is simply stuck in an old formula that's been stale for over 2 decades.
>>
>>65624842
They are literally the most successful media company in the history of planet earth
>>
>>65624573
>no one from disney would be a 4chan regular and ask "ama".

Based on what prior experience?
>>
>>65624825
AMA originated on 4chan and reddit. so.. surry to burst your dreamworld bubble.
>>
>>65624943
I didn't say they weren't successful, I said they haven't innovated in decades.

You know, like Apple for example.
>>
>>65624842
Children's movies.and reminded of "timeless classics" meme, people like it. It's worked so far very well we think
>>
>>65625092
I just said not limited to 4chan

next time don't use google translate to read engrish
>>
>>65625187
Are you prepared for the possibility that people get bored of it sometime in the future?

And a completely unrelated question:

How much damage do you personally think piracy does to Disney? Any talk as to what their future moves against piracy are?
>>
Where is original Miley Cyrus?
>>
tell me about bane, why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>65625521
People will always like what is created here, the history says it.

This company is so large.. Piracy has no big definitive damage but they have legal right to pursue action about it if they want
>>
I'll be back in 30 minutes if anyone cares to keep thread up
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.