[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Christianity stresses equality of men under God and common
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
>Christianity stresses equality of men under God and common descent from Adam and Eve
>"Kill those inferior niggers! Yeehaw!"

Care to reconcile these my Christfag compatriots? Is God wrong?
>>
even god makes mistakes sometimes
give him a break
>>
>>65611037
God's not wrong, /pol/ just has donkey brains
>>
>>65611111
>>
They aren't men
>>
>>65611037
>Christianity stresses equality
>>
>>65611419
Galatians 3:28

28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
>>
>>65611037
Something about the mark of Cain or curse on Ham.
>>
I'm a /pol/ak, I am not religious, I think the belief in god(s) is retarded. However, I also believe that black people are (on average) less intelligent than whites.
>>
>>65611411
Sometimes I wonder if it's just years of inbreeding that have made you Americans so hateful, degenerate and downright stupid.
>>
>>65611037
>Blacks
>Men
>>
>>65611184
First post best post
>>
>>65611037

> pol is christian
> slavshists
> subhuman niggers
> gas the kikes
> wymyn are sex objects and should be treated as such

and so on
>>
>>65611037

>Implying niggers are human
>>
>>65611610
op said christianity, as in new testament
>something about our lord and saviour taking upon himself all the sins of the world
>something about his apostles going to every corner of the world, because there is no one chosen people, we are all chosen
>>
>>65611037

>equality of men under god
>kill the Canaanites! rape their children!

Yes, the cognitive dissonance lies solely at the feet of mortal man.
>>
you are equal under God

meaning truly Christian people of all races are equal. which is true since they would be all adhering to the same morals and spirit. they are not equal if you do not see Jesus accepted in their life and working through them
>>
>>65611887
>what is Christianity
>>
>>65611037
>>65611524

Christianity stresses equality among races to preserve peace (that equality also goes both ways and not the way libcucks want only white people to bend over for blacks and others)
Christianity stresses nationality and pride in ones nation
Christianity doesn't stress multiculturalistic cuckoldry

stop trying to make us look bad by putting everything out of context
>>
File: CONDUCTOR.gif (301 KB, 136x240) Image search: [Google]
CONDUCTOR.gif
301 KB, 136x240
>>65611037
>sand wizards
>>
>>65611688
I do not need to wonder if the Irish are inbred. The only ones with some sense are British rape babies and the ones that left.
>>
>>65612293
>Christianity stresses nationality and pride in ones nation
Source?
>>
>>65612474
retard
>>
>>65611524
This.
God people ceased to be a national unity when Israel was destroyed by the Romans in 70 AD.
As predicted by the bible centuries in advance.
Now Gods followers are a religious entity.

>>65611037
God is right, but occasionaly /pol/ is the kid that eats glue in class.

>>65611887
Christianity != Isarael.
Also Rape back then was strictly forbidden.
And the Canaanites had it coming, with their fertility cults and child sacrifices.

>>65612293
>Pride in ones nation
"My Kingdom is not part of this world. If it were, my followers would have fought so that I would not have been handed over to you"
Jesus to Pontius Pilates.
Patriotism and christianity are not reconcilable. (does not meen that you should hate your race or skin color either though)
>>
>>65611037
The commandments and teachings from the Bible apply to individual relationships and how they need to treat each other in their.
The state only has the role to keep that happening, and that involves eliminating any distruptors.
>>
>>65613445
Wow, I thought Christianity died out in France.
>>
>>65612026
>>65613445
My brothers in Christ. I love you
>>
>>65613718
Ignore my flag.
I am french, born in Germany, posting from Switzerland. (the border is literally 20m away from me, hence the flag)
But yeah, everybody calls himself catholic around here but is actually pretty atheistic/laicistic. (Unless a muslim or Jew is in the room, then they turn so catholic, even the pope has to tell them to keep it down a little)

>>65613952
thank you.
>>
>>65614097
I'm Muslim, so that's interesting. Why do they do that?
>>
>>65614789
I am exagerating.
And it really depends on the social class.
The lower-upperclass and upper middleclass have the 'cliché' of hating jews.
And with muslims, well they were not all that popular but after the last years they are pretty much hated.
Then again its actually more a mix of racism and classizism: Its not so much the muslims that are hated but the 'arabs' actually not arabs but north africans, particularly the youth from the suburbs. In the defence of the french: 99% of those are actually scum, at least as bad as American niggers if not worse.

Our black-african muslims are pretty decent and the syrian-iranian muslims I know are the 1% in wealth and intellect.
>>
File: 36877.jpg (80 KB, 952x621) Image search: [Google]
36877.jpg
80 KB, 952x621
>>65612662
Chronicles, Romans, Peter, Psalms...
literally the bible

>>65613445
alright so yes you live for God and for his Kingdom
but he has given you land and you are to protect that land and family from threats comming your way
if Christianity was as liberal as /pol/ makes it look like european nations would have been cucked a long time ago and now it is primarily of defensive nature and not to conquer and forcefully convert others and forcefully convert them
>>
>>65611037

>Common descent from Adam and Eve

Wrong. Adam and Eve were not the only human beings created. Note how Cain leaves Eden and finds a wife in the East. How the fuck is that possible if they are the only humans? Read your bible.

>Equality of men UNDER GOD

You see, you're forgetting that the state and religion are separate. One may repent to Christ and be absolved of their sins regardless of their race. That does not justify turning our nations into a modern day Babel and confusing the tribes and the languages.
>>
>>65615613

On the point of Adam and Eve, original sin is a false concept. I personally believe from reading Genesis that it is a fable to explain our realization of right and wrong which is what separates man from beast.

The infallibility of the bible and many of these concepts and ideas we have about Christianity are cultural traditions or ideas made doctrine by the church.
>>
>>65615407
>but he has given you land and you are to protect that land and family from threats comming your way
I have read the bible cover-to-cover almost 7 times and I have not come across this particularly passage yet.

>if Christianity was as liberal as /pol/ makes it look like european nations would have been cucked a long time ago
Christianity as it was created by Christ is unbelievable liberal. Far more than the most liberal Swedes even. At least when it comes to patriotism and race.
When it comes to individual behaviour it can be very strict.

Nonetheless christianity even though persecuted by the roman empire and its jewish province - at the time the global superpower- thrived and survived.
To claim that we "must" do anything that goes against Gods word because otherwise we perish is simply lack of faith.
Not to mention blasphemy because you as a human think that you are more clever than God.
>>
>>65615122
>The lower-upperclass and upper middleclass have the 'cliché' of hating jews.
Really?? All the news I've heard, shows French people love Jews, and get butthurt when Muslims attack their stores. But maybe that's a "lesser of two evils" thing.

>Its not so much the muslims that are hated but the 'arabs' actually not arabs but north africans
>Our black-african muslims are pretty decent

Wait, what the difference between the north africans, and black-africans?
>>
>>65615407
>Chronicles, Romans, Peter, Psalms...
Are you retarded? Each of those books have ~ 25 chapters. Be more specific.
>>
>>65615613
>Wrong. Adam and Eve were not the only human beings created. Note how Cain leaves Eden and finds a wife in the East
Wrong, he has a wife and leaves for the east.
as /a/ would say it: Incest is Wincest.
He probably took one of his sisters as wife.

And the bible later on explicitly says that "God made out of one human all nations" (in the letters of Paul IIRC)

>>65616008
>Really?? All the news I've heard, shows French people love Jews, and get butthurt when Muslims attack their stores
They are liked by most. As I said, its more of a cliche than actual reality. Nonetheless, my Grandfather for example has tons of books about the degeneracy of the Jewish race, their lack of culture and their irredeemable evilness.
Of course he is over 90 years old. Younger french toned it down a little.

>Wait, what the difference between the north africans, and black-africans?
NAs are more like 50% white 50% arab. (Except the Berbers who are at least 200% pure white AND DONT YOU DARE SAY OTHERWISE!!!)

Black africans are well... Blacks.
>>
>>65611037
We must pray for our enemies. But where does it say we have to let them take over our country and rape our women?
>>
>>65611280
>>65613445
>>65612293
agreed
the problem lies in the fact that everybody thinks they know God from their understand they made as a child
>>
>>65616566
>He probably took one of his sisters as wife.
This

>NAs are more like 50% white 50% arab. (Except the Berbers who are at least 200% pure white AND DONT YOU DARE SAY OTHERWISE!!!)

>Black africans are well... Blacks.

Oh, ok. Thanks for explaining it.
>>
>>65615935
I really don't know what to tell you
there are literally Catholic and Orthodox prayers for your homeland and your people

It's a fact that the Church and state are seperate matters but its your God given-
i stopped right there
sorry brother for not being able to reply but i have been doing an essay on my computer for the past 3 hours and my head is bursting i'm going to rest

hopefully we can continue this talk again one day
>>
While we are all spiritually the same, that doesn't mean that our sins, inherited or enacted, are the same. Racial realism is irrelevant in the eyes of God and the Church, but it is not out of the question in a secular sense.
If the leaders of the countries of the world would willingly put their countries in harm's way for misattributing the teachings of God with universalist heresy, they are acting as un-Christian as "14/88 gas the kikes race war now".
>>
>>65615935
I find it hard to believe you've read the Gospel and find it liberal.
>>
If only niggers also stressed the equality of men.
>>
>>65616992
Good luck with your essay then.

Personally I feel that esp. the Orthodox are way too patriotic sometimes. Religion should be about how you behave, not where you were born.

>>65616929
True. Sadly many atheists know more about the bible than most christians.
Regularly studying the bible seems to be an anathema to many so called christians.

>>65616687
It says no such thing. It does not even mention "your country". Mostly because until the 19th century "country" was simply King A and his dudes against King B and his dudes. How they looked and talked was only of secondary importance.

>>65617596
Not with regards to personal behaviour of course, but when it comes to the whole "my country is better than yours" it is pretty clear that it does not matter one bit.
Even the most liberal-left winger will probably want to preserve his country, compared to that the bible can be even more liberal.
>>
>>65617937
>Regularly studying the bible seems to be an anathema to many so called christians.
sadly true. of course its the fault of the persons themselves but I also blame the preach for money congregations, they are all pc bc of 501c status and are afraid they will offend people who give them donations

i wish more people knew Jesus Christ lived as a carpenter and didnt live off of handouts all the while sharing God with the people

the modern day "church" is going Milquetoast
>>
>>65618452
>Money
Yeah thats the issue.
And with that they also betray a fundamental lack of faith in God. After all if the almighty creator of the universe wishes that you continue your preaching work, he will certainly make sure that you have the means to do so.

In revelation such behaviour is compared to prostitution.
>>
>>65618803
yeahs its too bad really.
maranatha anon
>>
>>65611037
Niggers aren't human.
>>
>>65618998
>maranatha
Had to look that one up.
Nice expression. First time I hear it.

>>65620195
Lulz3Edgy5Me
>>
File: 65776746.jpg (62 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
65776746.jpg
62 KB, 720x480
>>65617937
thank you
and i agree the Orthodox Chruch is overly nationalistic at times in comparison to the teaching they represent
>>
>>65611037
Why are black people's hands and feet white?
Because they were on all fours when God spray-painted them.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.