[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone remember this? What ever happened to it? Maybe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
File: Screenshot.jpg (482 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.jpg
482 KB, 1080x1920
Does anyone remember this? What ever happened to it?

Maybe 4chan /pol/ could attempt to do something similar?
There are already over 4 million white south Africans, why not come to South Africa and then we can carve out our own state in the sparsely populated east of the country?

There are already all white towns like Orania,
so this kind of stuff can be done, but we'll do it on a larger scale.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-29475977

Also don't worry about blacks, white South Africans are armed.
>>
http://www.vice.com/read/white-colony-in-namibia-773
>>
How self sufficient is SA? I mean healthcare / dentistry / agriculture / industry?
>>
>>65601954
My bad, *West of the country
>>
If I create a hotwheels-chan board for an independent little shack in northern Ontario only for white people can i get famous too and can Vice write disparaging articles on me?

It just seems too easy
>>
File: image_1.jpg (23 KB, 359x409) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
23 KB, 359x409
>>65602127
Very, in fact Rhodesia managed almost total isolation from the rest of the world other than on the oil front.
>>
>>65601954
B-but

to build a white utopia most of the polacks should leave their moms basement
>>
>>65602304
Know of any red pilled books on South Africa & Rhodesia? I know almost nothing about them
>>
>/pol/
> being able to self sustain

90% of pol is high school edgelords and NEET
>>
>>65602127
>>65602304
>How self sufficient is SA?
>Very
Not if the drought continues, we have a massive shortage of corn and other crops at the moment
(Not that im complaining, it will result in my crop selling for 3x the normal price)
>>
File: 1447157733373.jpg (12 KB, 320x362) Image search: [Google]
1447157733373.jpg
12 KB, 320x362
>>65601954
I wish rhodesia was still around, but no now we have mugabe gibs in charge demanding white crops to replace kicked out white farmers................Africa is PROOF that niggers will fuck up anything
>>
>>65602524
The drought only affects because the kaffirs are in control of agriculture on a governmental level. Under the white government we would've been perfectly fine.
>>
>>65602014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYbRZhymD5A
Just look it up on Youtube and holy shit those comments the nerve of these fucking people
>>
File: 1455707198304.jpg (305 KB, 1296x1160) Image search: [Google]
1455707198304.jpg
305 KB, 1296x1160
>>65602496
I don't believe that. I think pol is more mainstream than people think. I am for instance a very successful fisheries manager in Alaska.
>>
>>65602394
Into the Cannibal's Pot by (((Ilana Mercer)))
>>
>>65602524
If niggers knew how to irrigate or store food you'd be fine
>>
>>65601954
Do it in Estonia, faggot. Look at their demography, literally 18 niggers in the whole country.
Sandniggers etc doesn't come. Too cold.
>>
Imagine being a Vice writer, having to scour the seedy parts of the internet to find something to fake outrage about just so you can stay afloat.
>>
>>65601954
Why would I want to go to a country where whites are being genocided, dismembered, raped while dead, etc.
>>
>>65602736
>blacks destroy everything they get there hands on they can't even govern themselves these white people are just securing there own future because they are being robbed rapped and murdered and they know that south Africa is failing WHITES BUILD IT BLACKS DESTROY IT HAPPENS HERE IN THE USA ALL THE TIME

>Clean peaceful and no crime..imagine that

>Blacks don't like this because it's like a wall with no graffiti on it. It has to be destroyed. Likewise, a peaceful place where Whites can have their children play and not worry can't exist. They have to have the opportunity to destroy it. How pathetic. They have taken over almost every urban city and made it a Black enclave and the result is the reason sane
>>
>>65602673
But the minister of agriculture said they will buy a farm and put all the nations cattle on it , and if it doesn't rain ,they will even but up sprinklers for the grass!
>>
>>65601954
Just stay in Europe what is wrong with you faggots
>>
>>65601954

I'm not going to South Africa.

You can come here. We'll take Tasmania. Hurry though because the Chinese and Swiss are buying it all up.
>>
File: 1000px-Flag_of_Rhodesia.svg.png (101 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
1000px-Flag_of_Rhodesia.svg.png
101 KB, 1000x500
>>65601954
Can we have this flag (back)?
>>
>>65603088
Or in the middle of australia. KEK
>>
>>65601954
yeah i said this before, we should team up with white people there, amerilards can get us weapons and make a white only country there. the western world will most likely sanction us but we can trade with the dindus and asians.
>>
>>65601954
So what latino supremacists are trying to build a latino supremacists utopia in the USA and we are fine with that.
>>
>>65601954
Im sold.
Im out of here fags.
>>
>>65603463
What is wrong with you?

I've been to Israel, you are still majority Jew. Sure there are a few Arabs, but you repress them marvelously.

Instead of coming here, sell us some Israeli heavy weaponry and aircraft.
>>
>>65602959
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
STAY OUT!
WE ONLY MAKE UP 70% OF OUR POPULATION
>>
>>65603883
Forgot your gif
>>
>>65602959

Actually they don't come because our welfare system does not support people who do nothing (every shitskin and nigger)

It's that simple : no handouts, no problems
>>
>>65603772
You want our weapons?
Im sold.
Im staying on /pol/
>>
>>65604188
If I come to Estonia with a degree and lots of money, could I get along there? I would be willing to learn your language and fit into your culture.
>>
>>65601954
I've got one word for you - Nauru

It's a tiny island near Australia, with a population of just under 10,000, making it one of the smallest, least populated nations in the world.

The country has been hit by hard times in the last 30 years. Phosphate deposits (the mining of which was until recently its major source of income and export) are no longer economically viable to mine and it's had to resort to whoring itself out as a detention and processing center for maritime immigrants picked up by the Australian Navy and Coast Guard.

The country is run by an elected president and a council of nineteen citizens.

If there was ever a place were /pol/ could legitimately start a country, this is it. But we'd have to be sneaky about it. We'd have to jew the fuck out of the country.

You'd need a group of 20-30 entrepreneurial anons with enough capital to move to Nauru and start up small but lucrative businesses. They could hire locals while simultaneously importing other like-minded individuals from abroad. After a decade or so of careful subterfuge - generous acts of philanthropy, building new roads, schools, public services, all while bringing jobs and investments back to the island - they'd be pillars of the community, poised to start influencing the country's politics - start driving a wedge between Nauru and Australia, start getting anons into positions of power, do the same bullshit the leftists have been doing in Europe, brainwashing the young generation into supporting cultural suicide by immigration.

Within 20-30 years, just by legitimate immigration and work visas, you could have a white majority on the island. Enough to stage a bloodless coup of the government and establish a new white-led utopia.
>>
File: 2bbd439aacdf29548856b6223cd8c9.gif (2 MB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
2bbd439aacdf29548856b6223cd8c9.gif
2 MB, 700x393
>>65604602

Are you black?
>>
>>65602841
Crazy good read. I'm obviously not well read but I was surprised by the level of prose presented by, of all people, a woman. A true patriot and an informed individual. I'd recommend it to anyone interested in relatively contemporary South africa
>>
>>65602768
Gimme job so I can escape the islam.
>>
>>65604681
I'd be willing to get behind this!

I'm not even fucking around, let's do this. I am so sick of other races and their bullshit.

How do we organise this?

>>65604741
Fuck no, I'm white.
>>
>>65604681
this board is full of people who collect action figures and own fuck pillows
>>
>>65604929

Then you are welcome here
>>
We can't have one fucking city to ourselves or we're "evil". Fucking leftists.
>>
>>65604039
I'm not that retarded gif poster Juan.
>>
>>65604741
>>65604998
Eesti got new .gifs!
>>
So, South Africans... what exactly is the long term plan? Do you guys actually want to live and die in South Africa? Do you want out, but it's not a simple process?

Also, Volkstaat when?
>>
>>65602768
DO NOT LET THEM INTIMIDATE YOU
>>
>>65601954
>why not come to South Africa

Because the only thing I hear on the news about South Apefrica is that its a rapey hell hole and blacks drop huge stones on rocks from bridges just to rob cars.
>>
>>65605145
Why can't we be evil and not give a fuck? Rothschild doesn't invite niggers into thier country club
>>
>>65605811
Is there actually a real chance to see a rothchild in person? Or do they live in they save bubbles all the time?
>>
These idiots just gave this project exposure to a virtually dead project. Most posts are from early 2015 with the majority new posts from Fall 2015. Now more people will come and post to organize and share information.

Leftests, when will they learn?
>>
>>65604188
I love you,GIFstonia-kun. Love, South Cali-anon
>>
>>65601954

nypa faggot
>>
>>65602768
What city?
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.