[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHERE WERE YOU WHEN TRUMP BTFO OF EVERY LIBSHIT ON EARTH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
>>
How long until Trump retweets a Hitler or Goebbels quote?

If he can openly admire things about Mussolini and Putin and retweet things about White Genocide then when will he expose his true power level and tear down the narrative that Hitler/Nazis were pure evil?
He is building up to that right?
>>
>>65600419
Mussolini didn't write that quote you simpleton, he just used it as well. You know why? It's a good quote for strong politicians
>>
>>65600419
>FireShot Screen Capture #711 - 'Lew Turner on Twitter_ _Trump RTs a Mussolini quote_ Chuck Todd as_' - twitter_com_LewTurner_status_703948473448734725.jpg
>>65600419

How the fuck do you not know how to use a computer this bad?
>>
>>65600419
I bet these people also think Lincoln was the first person to say a house divided amongst itself cannot stand
>>
I just watched Mr Trump with FuckChuck Todd...and Trump decimated all the questions, from the Trump U questions to using immigrants to build Trump towers. They haven't stumped him. It was an outloud kek on him liking to be associated with good quotes, it was an awesome interview w/Trump, he handled it brilliantly.
>>
>>65601440
This is the file name that FireShot screenshot gives you. He didn't change the file name is all the happened.
>>
what was the quote?
>>
link to tweet?
>>
>>65600419
>someone who I disagree with used a quote by someone who I disagree with!

What's wrong with fascism again?
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 850x400
What's wrong with Mussolini? He wasn't racist (the cardinal sin in the church of Marxism) like Hitler (who wasn't really racist like we think of it today either).
>>
>>65601825
"Race? It is a feeling, not a reality. Ninety-five per cent, at least. Nothing will ever make me believe that biologically pure races can be shown to exist today.… National pride has no need of the delirium of race.''

-Benito Mussolini

As you can see, Trump is a disgusting human being and these kind of views have no place in modern America.
>>
>>65601825
This
>>
>>65601967
>What's wrong with fascism again?
Researching it myself after years of being indoctrinated: Nothing. Original fascism wasn't at all race-based either. I don't get this knee-jerk reaction people have to it. Fascism might be good or at least necessary sometimes.
>>
>>65602050
That's actually a pretty based quote. Guess I'm a facist then.
>>
>>65601825
"Better to live a day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep"
>>
>>65602050

totally agree. we have crossbred so much, no one is pure anything. but that five percent difference he's talking about? let's just say Mussolini never lived in a country full of blacks....
>>
>>65602026

Pffffhahahahaha!!! How the fuck can those Marxist dumbfucks act like this is a bad quote when this is exactly what they say every day??
>>
>>65602050
This wasnt it you nig, stop leading on the gullibilis.

>>65602272
This is it.
>>
>>65602331
They don't, they want to associate Nationalism with race so it'll never rise.
>>
File: tricked.jpg (13 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
tricked.jpg
13 KB, 250x250
>>65602252
>>65602293
>>
>>65601363
this
he essentally quoted a quote of a quote.
>>
>>65600419

I love it

The idiocy of these fuckers pains me so much. "If someone was a bad person, that means they can have literally no worthwhile things to say". This is seriously how liberals think. They simply do not understand logic in any form. If one aspect of something is bad, then it's all bad, end of discussion.
>>
>>65600790
I wouldn't mind, as long as they're great quotes
>>
>>65602050
You are lying.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/703900742961270784
>>
File: 1456435005209.jpg (38 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1456435005209.jpg
38 KB, 625x626
>"I like tea desu senpai"

HOW DARE YOU QUOTE HITLER
>>
>>65602543
why are these niggers saying he quoted the quote about race then?
>>
>>65602633
TOP KEK.
>>
>>65602679
Trump never mentioned anything about the race quote. I posted the race quote because I was asking what was so offensive about Mussolini's ideas. The lion quote is being attributed to Mussolini but is actually an old Roman proverb. For some reason using an ancient proverb that was also once used by a "bad guy" is offensive.
>>
>"There stood a high school boy, who for selfish reasons had twice beaten an elementary school girl unconscious, and had gotten all nihistically worked up about it. Actually, that's still me."
Am I a pedophile now?
>>
File: image.jpg (220 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
220 KB, 1000x750
>>65600419
ATTENTION:

DAILY REMINDER,

DO NOT BECOME COMPLACENT AS TRUMP WINS PRIMARY CONTESTS

THE ESTABLISHMENT WILL NOT STOP EVEN IF TRUMP HAS TOTAL MOMENTUM AND CONTROL

IF RUBIO LOSES FLORIDA, MITT ROMNEY WILL ENTER THE RACE IN ORDER TO COLLECT ENOUGH DELEGATES TO BLOCK TRUMP ON THE CONVENTION FLOOR

DO NOT FORGET THAT DELEGATES WILL NOT BE BOUND TO DONALD TRUMP AFTER THE FIRST VOTE IN THE CONVENTION

DO NOT FORGET THAT GOP CONVENTION DELEGATES ARE ALL ESTABLISHMENT DONORS AND LOBBYISTS

IF YOU ARE A VOTER IN ONE OF THE LATE PRIMARIES, YOUR VOTE MAY ACTUALLY COUNT MORE THAN THOSE OF IA, NH, SC, AND NV

REGISTER AND PLAN ON VOTING! DO NOT BECOME LAZY ABOUT THIS!

THIS MEANS YOU CALIFORNIA

THIS MEANS YOU NEW JERSEY

THIS MEANS YOU NEW YORK

>additional reading:
>http://www.infowars.com/breaking-insider-leaks-koch-bros-rubio-plan-to-stop-trump/
>http://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2016/02/27/must-listen-stephen-miller-makes-case-against-marco-rubio-in-epic-rant/
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.