[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are the refugees coming to europe actually retarded? not a lot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: 1455797867244.png (418 KB, 475x456) Image search: [Google]
1455797867244.png
418 KB, 475x456
are the refugees coming to europe actually retarded?

not a lot of people talk about the reason why they are coming to europe and especially germany.

there are a lot of videos on youtube where refugees say that they are coming for a better life , money, a nice house and a car.

what they dont realise is that they dont have a real chance here.
they lack education, culture and the population is getting angrier by the day.

just look at greece. the country is in a really bad state and now its getting swamped.

it shouldnt be hard to understand that it isnt possible to provide for millions of people. but it seems that they cant grasp this
>>
>>65599845
That's a cute pig OP.
Sometimes I wish I could cuddle a piggy.
>>
>>65599845
they will just riot in the street and ruin your country an all the cucks will be on their side.
how could can they stop a million+ person riot?
once they are all there they will burn your country to the ground.
>>
>>65600004
Better do it now. In 10-20 years they will be extinct.
>>
File: 1453423653926.jpg (68 KB, 591x460) Image search: [Google]
1453423653926.jpg
68 KB, 591x460
>>65599845
I saved this just for you
>>
>>65599845
They have nothing to lose. No matter how fucked up Germany is, for them it's still a thousand times better than their home country. Also most of them are illiterate. They are not informed and don't question anything.
>>
>>65599845

Will sheep be extinct too? I like sheep. I'd cuddle with one too.
>>
>>65600140
Sheeps are not haram.
>>
>it shouldnt be hard to understand that it isnt possible to provide for millions of people.

Tragedy of the commons.
>>
>>65599845
Do you think the single people think about that.

"Surely, they can afford to house one more"

You said it yourself:They are retarded.
They dont think it through more than just "I want moneyz, where da white women at?" .
Long term plans don't even exist.
>>
>>65600176

Oh, but dogs are. Shit. Fuck Pisslam.
>>
>>65600004

They aren't very cuddly, and they squeal like you're murdering them. You want lambs instead.
>>
File: 3998Kb53.jpg (394 KB, 2836x468) Image search: [Google]
3998Kb53.jpg
394 KB, 2836x468
>>65600116
>>
File: 1452218377298.jpg (65 KB, 610x568) Image search: [Google]
1452218377298.jpg
65 KB, 610x568
>>65599845
what you don't realize is they are killing you for yours.
>>
>>65600268
You can touch dogs just fine. Just that if they lick you or you touch their bunghole you gotta wash it off with soil or mud. Same with piggies.
>>
>>65599845
>are the refugees coming to europe actually retarded?
Just recently I heard that an egyptian university degree is pretty much the same as a german middle school diploma. Let that sink in for a moment.
>>
>>65599845
Almost all niggers are literally retarded, dune coons are a slight step above them.
>>
>>65600253
they are cowards
they don't want to fight for there own country
they don't want to work, they want hand outs
they don't want the local food
they don't speak the language
they don't want to go back

There are millions of them. incoming riots and the fall of Germany.
>>
>>65599845
>Syria
>Average IQ 83

To answer your question, OP. Yes, they are retarded. And pretty soon your county's average will sink down to ~90 IQ. Then YOU'LL be the retarded immigrant in a few years from now.

:^)
>>
>>65600449

Don't be surprised when they make them equal. Those "refugees" are never going anywhere, so they are a new permanent demographic change in your country, and you think they aren't going to hand them good jobs?
>>
>>65599845

Please stop calling economic migrants refugees.
>>
We give them a higher living standard than they would have at home working.
We let them rob our stores.
We let them rape our women.

We literally invite millions of foreigners to live from our tax money, let them behave like monkeys, and you call THEM the retards?
Think again.
>>
>>65600004

H
ABSOLUTELY
R
A
M
>>
>>65600052
> Rioters
> Cucks
I don't get you burgerkin
>>
>>65600557
>and you think they aren't going to hand them good jobs?
Of course they are, they are openly working on it. It the near future it will be possible to claim a profession and saying that you lost proof about it. Scientists and doctors out of nowhere.
>>
On the pro side, anti immigration, right wing politics seem to be on on the rise.

Maby in a decade, the politics will have completely flipped in favour of that.

We'll build a gigantic monorail over Sweden so it can serve as a zoo. Teaching kids about what multiculturalism looks like.
>>
>>65600004
Isn't that haram for you?
>>
>>65600269

Hand raised ones like being hugged; they'll even lean against you and come up to be hugged
>>
>>65601009
Good to see they gave you internet access in jail now Anders.
>>
>>65599845
Your mistake is in thinking that these are thinking, reasoning human beings. You do not try to understand a swarm of locusts, you fight them with fire.
>>
File: 1455716566710.gif (1 MB, 300x193) Image search: [Google]
1455716566710.gif
1 MB, 300x193
>>65601247

Gay.
>>
>>65599845
they just think they are getting everything for free too. Here they will never get a job either. We don't hire niggers and shitskins to begin with, not even if they fucking got degrees. Which these don't and never will either.

Also they will all be sent home, so well useless. A fifth of them have escaped here, prolly realizing that the lies they have been fed through social media and the news are.. well just that.. lies..

If they go to Britain they will get hired and stuff, had many examples of this here. Some nigger had taken a computer engineering degree(!, and not here must have been some quota country).. he tried to get a job for over 15 years... no dice.. moved to the uk, got a job with once.

We're pretty racists yes, nobody wants a dumb fucking nigger working with them or for them
>>
>>65601009
this very true, I think this is happening all over europe. Even the swedes got their sverige demokratarna, but those are faggots too. No hope for sweden, they only think about weird sex stuff now and how to be as degenerate as possible. Only thing that matters to those
>>
>>65602303
>Also they will all be sent home,

They won't. So you're going to end up hiring them or just letting them live off of state welfare for their whole lives.

Unless you mean to tell me that you'll have an army go door to door and scour the land for any refugees to force them to go home.

You will never, ever send them home because they don't want to go home and they aren't refugees. They are doing the logical thing, coming from a poor area where they struggle to survive, to a rich area where they get free money, are treated like heroes, can get women easier, and have a much higher standard of living.

You've failed. Your country and society is for them now.
>>
>>65599845
Europe is being painted as fucking eldorado by smugglers. They see it as a promised land of plenty where nobody works and everyone just fucks, eats and enjoys themselves all day, because that's what they've been told by the smugglers.
>>
>>65602566

Its like that for "refugees".
>>
>>65602516
they will, these measures are not new. We were deporting shits in mass before this, people that have come after it took effect and denied citizenship. Hell we even deported children back to yemen in the middle of war kek

Sadly they let some of this shits back in due to SJWs and the UN if I'm not mistaken. God damn SJWs should have just let the damn kids get bombed down in Sana I do believe it was.

Granted we don't let commies into power again, this will not happen now, people are fucking pissed off
>>
>>65602716
>the UN
This really turned into an anti-white marxist propaganda shithole. I honestly believe it's time to start dismantling it.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.