[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The whole of Sweden's Song
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6
File: gina_dirawi.jpg (120 KB, 828x492) Image search: [Google]
gina_dirawi.jpg
120 KB, 828x492
Melodifestivalen is the most watched television show in Sweden. It is a competition to elect which song should compete for Sweden in the Eurovision song contest. For inbetween entertainment public servce this year decided to change the text of the swedish national anthem from "I want to live, I want to die in the North" to "I want to live, I want to die on the Earth". After that they continued to sing the same song but in hebrew and arabic.

-This is a statement that we all come from different things. Vi carry with us different roots, origins and experiences. The view of swedishness, one should change focus from who is swedish or who isn't. We are all people who live on the same planet. I don't thing people understand what statement this is for all of us who have felt outside. It is very mighty. Says Gina Dirawi, the arabic presenter of this years Melodifestivalen.

Here is the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejSbhxeikKE
>>
They changed the lyrics of an Anthem and sang them?

Here doing that in a public event is considered a crime
>>
>>65596658
SWEDEN
>>
>>65596658
I'm sorry bro, I feel pain in my chest and Sweden is not even my country. We are dealing with a biblical grade evil here and nothing short of a full scale war will rectify this western self destruction
>>
>>65596739

Yes. They changed the song and sang it in arabic and hebrew.
>>
>>65596658
>change the text of the swedish national anthem for a shitty song festival

Seriously?
>>
>>65596739
Yes, instead of singing the verse "Ja, jag vill leva, jag vill dö i Norden" (Yes, I want to live, I want to die in the North). They sang "Ja, jag vill leva jag vill dö på Jorden"(Yes, I want to live, I want to live in the North".

It is basically a demonstration of power by the media elite. They can do wahtever they want these days and get away with it. If someone 20 years ago would have said "In 20 years they will sing the national anthem in arabic on Melodifestivalen" people would have called you a crazy tinfoil hat.
>>
>>65596984
I meant they changed it to "Yes, I want to live, I want to die on the Earth"
>>
>>65596739
It's somewhat of a common practice to change those words
>>
>>65596658
Im sorry for your country, at this point many of you will die, happent here in Spain 80 years ago, the military saved the country from communism. Some died, but nothing compared to the holdomor and the 50+ millions alone in Russia.
>>
Please dislike the video.
>>
>>65596658
they're only singing in non-European languages and Swedish? They're acting like there are no Western immigrants in Sweden, they don't count?
>>
stop killing yourselves swedes, the world is not as nice as you want it to be
>>
I think I'll downvote this shit in the Eurovision.
>>
>>65598629
The silver shirt guy is singing a joyk in Sapmi, which i think is okay since they are actually part of Sweden, but the rest...
>>
On the other side,
it would be glorious if this made it to Eurovision and got not votes at all.
>>
>>65598700
You can't, it's the pause entertainment between actual songs.
>>
>>65598816
>>65598827
>>
>>65598816
And some hungarian song about keeping muslims out of Europe tops the lists instead.

I can dream.
>>
File: suomalaisuus.jpg (108 KB, 851x638) Image search: [Google]
suomalaisuus.jpg
108 KB, 851x638
>>65598629
This. One of the biggest minority in Sweden is the Finnish minority.
When will this racism and madness stop? Justice for Finns!
>>
I seriously don't want to live anymore due to how fucked up my country is
>>
>>65598960

Finns that live in Swedish speak Swedish. You should too.
>>
>>65599061
That's because Sweden is so racist and it's suppressing the Finnish culture of Sweden. SHAME.
>>
SWEDEN YES !!!
>>
>>65599115

Don't you race shame me you shitlord!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40ula7cdSFU

Here's the best version of Swedish anthem.
>>
>>65599000
You'll be okay. The people who openly accept them and are constantly around them are the only real ones in danger. They will die from revolution or when the invaders betray them
>>
>>65596658
We need to get out of our countries and go someplace safe.

But where?
>>
>>65598884
The Hungarian top contestant is about the slavery of the North American slavery, from a band with a black singer. I'd have no problem with the latter, if it had ANYTHING to do with the country, and if it wasn't pretentious pandering to sing about that over here.
>>
>>65599202
Please be tolerant. My people have suffered so much in the hands of the Swedish colonialism. Never forget.
>>
>>65599061
Arabs living Sweden shouldn't or just don't?
>>
Sweden yes
>>
File: viking.niggers.jpg (731 KB, 1277x2066) Image search: [Google]
viking.niggers.jpg
731 KB, 1277x2066
i don't see why you jokers cry over some mountain autists in scandinavia.
they always have been irrelevant in history.
uncle adolf banged some blond bitch and for some reason they are special snowflakes now.
>>
>>65599334
*of North America
I meant the topic is what it is for SocJus brownie points.
>>
>>65599449

They shouldn't. That way the two groups self segregate and I won't have to deal with them as often. If they can't find a job because of it they should move somewhere else.
>>
>>65598865

I can still downvote the legitimate Swedish entry, which is guaranteed to be as cucked anyway.
>>
>>65596658
I'm not gonna mock Sweden this time, this makes me genuinely sad...
>>
>>65596984
>If someone 20 years ago would have said "In 20 years they will sing the national anthem in arabic on Melodifestivalen" people would have called you a crazy tinfoil hat.

The same way people look at you when you say that in 20 years Sweden will be an Islamic state living under Sharia law.

Actually most of Europe.
>>
This is fucking hillarious, keep going Sweden. You can do even better !!
>>
This, reflects only for all who havent yet been in the nature we have, who havent wandered out to the people that doesnt wear the mundane nor identify with the history of sweden. choose a circle jerk with less people and choose one where people embrace what already is here and belongs to it, people who simply want to apply what they bring with them in the public will not intergrate. anyone who actually watch this shitty festival is already on the wrong path. listen instead to artists that wouldnt participate in this festival.
PS no hip hop.
>>
>>65596658
Swedish civil war when?

Oh w8

>9 million goyims

Rip
>>
>>65599490
>mountain autists
I see your people every day. They lay at our mountain autist feet and beg for money. No one ever gives you anything because you are worse than rats and roaches.
>>
>>65599490
Shouldn't you be out begging or stealing?
>>
Look at the comments, every single woman loves the song and call the other comments racist KEK.

That country have no salvation anymore.
>>
>>65600627
I know. Letting women vote is the downfall of Europe. Weakminded with motherinstinct and no logic. Brilliant, let them vote!
>>
>>65599334
What? Our winner is some asshole I've never heard about singing about social justice and everyone being a speshul snowflake.
>>
Breivik was right.
>>
File: 1423370393353.png (417 KB, 553x860) Image search: [Google]
1423370393353.png
417 KB, 553x860
>>65596658
So progressive and tolerant. Good goyim
>>
In the same time eurovision, is so much a shit event. If you win you have to organise the next year, everybody send them nasty "artist". It's an election of the best loser from other loser. Change national anthem and put some hebrew and arabic in european competition ... At least we know who gonna organise the next eurovision
>>
>>65596892
That is not the worst thing they have done to their anthem.

https://vimeo.com/150271055
>>
>>65596658
This is gonna be the time when Europe changes forever. All these centuries we've been secluded, isolationist states always fighting with each other. Now the liberal-Marxist multicultural craze has us fighting together against a common European enemy. Nationalists will join together to preserve their differences and cultures together. It's such a beautiful paradox, but it's true. Through the destruction of a unicultural EU we will witness the true Spiritual Nationalistic European Union.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqOHf78TEsI
>>
>randomly jump through the video to see what it's about
>hear broken hebrew
what the fuck goyim
>>
>>65596658
Let's be real though, the whole Norden thing is just a remnant of Swedish imperialism.

And we can't have that now, can we? I mean, you wouldn't be a good bull prepper if you ran around thinking that you mattered.
>>
I try to put "dislike" in the video, but my dislike get kicked automatically in few seconds for some reason.

Wtf?
>>
>>65602911
shut it down
>>
>>65596658
The Swedes actually give a fuck about Eurovision? Wow seriously?
>>
I hate my country
>>
>>65602595
>https://vimeo.com/150271055

I died internally when they showed the SVT logo at the end. This means the taxpayers payed for this.
>>
Those are nice headphones
>>
File: 1455039945830.png (24 KB, 382x379) Image search: [Google]
1455039945830.png
24 KB, 382x379
>>65596658
>in hebrew and arabic
>>
>>65596658
Sweden is desperately fighting Germany to keep that number 1 cuck title.
>>
I'm actually surprised our national anthem survived this long.

Still, the defilement of it is not too bad, we are unworthy of singing the original at this point anyway.
>>
>>65606725
Riv ner, gör om, gör rätt.
>>
File: jewslamm.jpg (75 KB, 627x323) Image search: [Google]
jewslamm.jpg
75 KB, 627x323
>>65596658
Jews and muslims are allies and want to destroy us.
>>
>>65607356
Precis.
>>
>>65607450
> respect for god
aka drinking cyanide
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.