[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a hope for white Africans? Should they just return
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: mugabe.jpg (171 KB, 917x551) Image search: [Google]
mugabe.jpg
171 KB, 917x551
Is there a hope for white Africans?

Should they just return to Europe or continue to fight for the civilizations they built?

Or possibly even create a new one? There are thousands of km^2 of unused fertile farmland, with godly weather capable of allowing harvests all year, because black Africans are simply too dumb to learn agriculture and horticulture.
>>
Zimbabwe needs to return to the warmth of the British Empire.
Realistically I know this won't happen but it would be best for all concerned.
Mugabe has decimated the country and when he dies it will just be handed over to another incompetent corrupt oaf.
>>
>>65597725
The UK is pretty cucked nowadays. No offense at all to you guys, but your government is way too left-leaning to do anything productive with the white African community.

I think they need more communities like Orania.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape
>>
>>65595549

Didn't know Matthew McConaughey also did farming, what a man
>>
Nah moite that land will be colonised by china soon.
>>
>>65595549
>Is there a hope for white Africans?

Not really, no.

>Should they just return to Europe

It's not like they can just pack their bags and hop on a plane. To legally migrate can take years and often costs far more than the average white African can afford (My mate from SA, his application took 8 years)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq8bTloELCo

This hit me in the feels.

They seem like good people and they're getting fucked over right now.

How do we save Zimbabwe?
>>
File: extreme-rage[1].jpg (67 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
extreme-rage[1].jpg
67 KB, 500x500
>Rhodesia
>Literally hundreds of thousands of square kilometres of fertile soil that gets plenty of rain, doesn't get extremely hot and doesn't get too cold in winter
>Could support the entirety of Africa with the amount of food It is capable of producing in the right hands
>One of the most successful European colonies
>Economic powerhouse of Africa
>White Government wants to be independent of British Empire but retain It's current stable system of Government that benefits all people in the country by not handing it over to uneducated natives
>"Sorry Ian, but If you want to break away from us, you have to give the country back to the Niggers"
>Soviets and African Nationalists fund terrorist activities and start civil war
>The entire western world besides Portugal stands idly by with their ears blocked and backs turned as Rhodesia is taken over by Niggers and Communists because muh apartheid
>Country still continues to grow despite the fact that pretty much the entire world has placed sanctions on them and treats them like pariah
>White Government eventually loses civil war
>Country handed over to African Nationalists
>Goes from best country in Africa with a stable growing economy and plenty of healthy farmland to the worst country in the world with a collapsed currency, no economic growth and famine
>But at least there's no apartheid anymore, so progressive, now whites and blacks can live hand in hand; if it weren't for the fact that the African Government confiscated all the White farm property and all but kicked the Whites out of the country after they came to power

I get mad every time I think about the whole situation
>>
Come home, white man. The savages have spoken and we should listen. Leave Africa to destroy itself.
>>
>>65598079

>pretty cucked

We're at least 3rd most cucked in this race.
>>
>>65598862
Nothing will be done about it due to the current situation with whites being portrayed more negatively as time goes on.

I would love to see more lobbyists helping out with their situation in the country and at least make it manageable, but sadly I don't think it ill ever happen.

The only hope nowadays for white Africans is either Botswana or Namibia. They're the only ones that give whites a fighting chance for business ventures and job opportunities, and are the only places that seem to be quickly rising in terms of HDI.
>>
>>65598929
They don't deserve the great land beneath their feet.

Whites should be free to cultivate and profit from it, otherwise it will sit for thousands of years going to waste.
>>
>>65598756
>How do we save Zimbabwe?
Tell Russia, Cuba and the United States to apologise.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodesian_Bush_War

You scum caused this.
>>
>>65598862
There was never apartheid in Rhodesia. Apartheid was a South African thing.
>>
>>65595549
>been a farmer in Africa ever..
You do realize that been a white farmer in Africa is one of the most dangerous jobs in the world?

In South Africa there is literally a white genocide going on, 3000 white farmers alone have been murdered since 1994 and at least 70,000 white south Africans

They get attacked at work, at school and even at home, brutally tortured and murdered, any sane person would not ever step foot into that failed shithole of a continent
>>
>>65599298
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_216

The United Kingdom was the only one to abstain from this vote.

The rest of you are to blame for what happened to Rhodesia and you should fucking hang your heads in shame.

And all you fuckers that suck up to Russia? You can shut the fuck up when it comes to Rhodesia, those communist fucks gave the Zimbabweans AK-47s, tanks and other shit.

Israel and America told us to back off or face sanctions.

The UN then got its fucking nose involved during the dismantling of the British empire.

Then the UDI act and all other shit. I want that cunt Mugabe's head on a platinum platter.

I feel very very bad for the Rhodesians and you NEVER call that shit hole Zimbabwe, EVER! You call it Rhodesia.

That is its name and it will always be its name.

Fucking niggers ruin EVERYTHING they touch.
>>
Even if they secured acres of unused land and made it in any way successful they'd be run out of it and it would turn back to shit in a year because white guilt and short memories.
>>
>>65599815
Your link says France was the only abstention. You did it too.
>>
>>65599815
>I feel very very bad for the Rhodesians and you NEVER call that shit hole Zimbabwe, EVER! You call it Rhodesia.

Yeah you'd be hard pressed to find anyone, including white Zimmies that call it that, if they met someone who called it that they would think they are autistic as fuck, especially if they aren't even from there.

It's almost as bad as the people who still call Istanbul, Constantinople.
>>
If any white man goes back there he will eventually end up being murdered by the nigger king Mugabe, his descendants or his army of wild black monkeys.
If anyone seriously considers to settle there despite the place's history, then he's retarded or suicidal.
>>
>>65598862

Portugal will always do the right thing even if everyone else shits on us..
>>
>>65598862

Why? I bring it up every time liberals start to say we're equal to blacks. All we have to do is wait for them to die and take over again.
>>
>>65600222
>Portugal will always do the right thing even if everyone else shits on us..
Not anymore. The Estado Novo is dead, and there's no point in fighting for those commies and our FILTHY pooinloo PM.
>>
>>65595549
Let the countries in the EU and the US + Canada make an exception for white farmers and get them all back. And after the niggers all died due to famine, we can take it back and make it the most wealthiest country on the African continent. Which isn't hard to do but hey, let them see how whites will fare in the same circumstances and Liberals will eat their shit and words.
>>
>mom was raped in front of dad and dad was decapitated and hanged from a hook in the barn
>>
I stopped caring about Africa years ago.

Commercials constantly beg me to give them money to starving people, and my response is "STOP HAVING CHILDREN".

But they keep popping out offspring and the problem continues.

So not my problem, they can solve it themselves.
>>
>>65602826
it may be cruel to think like this
but giving them just food and no means to produce it or infraestructures only accentuates the problem

they keep on birhting and can actually feed more and more
>>
>>65595549
After seeing this documentary I side with mugabe. These fucking self righteous christ fags can burn in hell. Literally everyone wants them out of the country and they keep clutching their rosary and saying god wants them there and man can't judge them etc. These white negros literally go against the spirit of white people to adapt and make lifestyle changes when the environment becomes hostile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54
>>
>>65603045
could it be possible that every single leaf if a self hating leftwing faggot?
>>
>>65602920
This. Helping them is literally just creating new lives to kill. They aren't capable of taking care of themselves in an industrial society, their IQ is too low. Let them return to a hunter/gatherer society and leave them be in peace.
>>
File: wallhaven-279469.jpg (435 KB, 2363x1080) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-279469.jpg
435 KB, 2363x1080
>>65602920

The modern world should of never touched Africa.
They should of quarantined the entire fucking continent.

But their near infinite resources are too hard to ignore.

I get the feeling that Africa's enslavement is inevitable, and now that China is onboard to start restructuring their society they'll have to create a police state just to prevent the blacks from trying to collapse it. Sometimes I think blacks are genetically designed to completely break down civilization and return humanity to its roots. There's no other explanation how they're this fucking stupid compared to the rest of humanity, it's like nature never wanted blacks to evolve past tribal societies.
>>
File: 1000px-Flag_of_Rhodesia.svg.png (101 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
1000px-Flag_of_Rhodesia.svg.png
101 KB, 1000x500
>>65595549
>>
File: Africa-Europe1.gif (6 KB, 350x269) Image search: [Google]
Africa-Europe1.gif
6 KB, 350x269
The biggest african problem is that white liberal cucks stepped up their white man's burden game and started feeding those rats, instead of letting the planet do it's job and control their population by natural means
>>
>>65595549
mugabe is a piece of shit supported by the USA
>>
Requesting sheeeit meme where he goes back to the future style to kill a white slaver then gets fucked
>>
>>65595549
Also too stupid to run a country so they scare away investment. Who would invest if their workers will be attacked or the nigg govt will decide to seize propertt
>>
Rhodesia sends its regards Mugabe.
>>
>>65599859
This.
>>
Let it dissolve into utter ruin, should take about a week, and then come back and claim it correctly.
>>
>>65599815
I call it Rhodesia too.
>>
>>65603165
No, leave the niggers to their shitty dust bowl or kill them. White people don't have the backbone to do what is necessary.

China is coming along well though, they are building cities in africa to house the spill over from china. Soon they will cleanse that continent.
>>
File: 1455649210535.jpg (96 KB, 1024x297) Image search: [Google]
1455649210535.jpg
96 KB, 1024x297
>>65595549
I cant believe nobody posted this pic yet
part 4 when ?
>>
>>65599815
I agree it was stupid, our politicians didn't want to look racist is what it was.
>>
>>65603045
Other leafs on this board make me fucking sick
>>
>>65599815
You're literally retarded m8 *France* abstained.
The only reason why the vote was so unaninmous was because the uk wanted to majority rule before rhodesia got independence. This is quite literally the dumbest revisionism I have ever seen on 4chan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_independence_before_majority_rule
>>
File: 1290470912.jpg (36 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
1290470912.jpg
36 KB, 600x549
Sending in support from South Africa
>>
>>65595549
We had this thread several times. Let the white farmers come home, send our shitskins down there, let them fucking starve if they can't handle the work. Fuck them.
>>
>Europe for Whites
>Asia for Asians
>Africa for everybody

/pol/ confirmed for supporting black genocide
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.